Start by marking “Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams: Fully Revised and Updated for the 21st Century” as Want to Read:

3.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  95 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The completely revised and updated edition of the classic, best-selling guide to dream interpretation
In the first major revision of the encyclopedia that has sold half a million copies worldwide, Zolar, the acclaimed "Dean of Astrology" (The New Yorker), has created the indispensable bedside reference for today's dreamers, reflecting the changes that have affected our w
Published June 8th 2004 by Touchstone (first published June 16th 1963)

To ask other readers questions about Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams

Mayra Solano
Nov 09, 2014 Mayra Solano rated it it was amazing
I find this book to be the most detailed of its kind.
Andy
May 07, 2009 Andy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zolar's definition of dream symbolism is accurate and helpful some of the time, BUT please bear in mind this book was written in the twenties or some other dark age. So if you see a listing under "Jew" that says you will be cheated out of your money or "Negro" means danger awaits, well, you just have to shake your head.

By the way, if you watch "Grey Gardens" little Edie drags a copy of this around with her trusty magnifying glass all through the picture. What better endorsement could you ask fo
Jon
Dec 19, 2007 Jon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Did you know that that dream I had in 1991 about the giant fish strewn across the top of a car might have meant that I was probing the depths of my own spirituality (the fish) while taking a spiritual journey through life (automobile) at the same time?! I don't don't know about you, but to me, it sounds like I could easily have had some sort of spiritual spontaneous combustion at the vortex of the universe. It might also have meant that I would be visited by a family pet.
Mannu
Jan 05, 2014 Mannu rated it liked it
it is interesting to read what something should mean. however some things are listed so detailed way and if youre not sure or dont remember details of what you have seen in dreams then meaning of dream so to speak, changes totally.
Tempest
I bought it for fun because it was on sale and I had been wanting a dream dictionary for a while. I don't know if it's the 'best one out there' or even one of the best, but I really enjoy it, even if I don't take it all as undeniable fact.
Heather
Aug 16, 2008 Heather rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
This book predicts random events - not likely to happen!
Shanne Woodruff
Jul 16, 2012 Shanne Woodruff rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This stays by my bed
Gayani
Gayani marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
ShelleyO
ShelleyO rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Michael Bauer
Michael Bauer marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Karla Briggs
Karla Briggs marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Megan
Megan added it
May 16, 2016
Jeremy R
Jeremy R rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2016
Ishaan Chandhok
Ishaan Chandhok rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Jen
Jen added it
Mar 24, 2016
Maria Tziotis
Maria Tziotis marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Sally
Sally rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Gigi Bey
Gigi Bey marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Kimberly Zafra
Kimberly Zafra marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Kathy Wynne
Kathy Wynne rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2016
Austin Zobel
Austin Zobel is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Valeria
Valeria marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • How To Be A Wicked Witch: Good Spells, Charms, Potions and Notions for Bad Days
  • Handfasting and Wedding Rituals: Welcoming Hera's Blessing
  • Goddess Alive!: Inviting Celtic & Norse Goddesses Into Your Life
  • Ostara: Customs, Spells & Rituals for the Rites of Spring
  • Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
  • The Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft
  • Sexy Witch
  • Dancing with the Wheel
  • Dragons and Unicorns: A Natural History
  • 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy: Mixing Essential Oils for Every Use
  • Crystal Prescriptions: The A-Z Guide to Over 1,200 Symptoms and Their Healing Crystals
  • Faery Wicca, Book 1: Theory and Magick, a Book of Shadows and Lights (The Ancient Oral Faery Tradition of Ireland) (Bk.1)
  • Lammas: Celebrating Fruits of the First Harvest