Start by marking “What the No-Good Baby is Good For” as Want to Read:
What the No-Good Baby is Good For

What the No-Good Baby is Good For

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  8 reviews
For any child with a "no-good" baby in their house, Broach offers up a completely unique solution to the new sibling problem. Full color.
Published May 19th 2005 by Putnam Juvenile

To ask other readers questions about What the No-Good Baby is Good For, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What the No-Good Baby is Good For

Monica Williams
One of many in the list of sibling rivalry books. The no good baby might be good for something after all.
Emerson
Cute book. Validates the feelings of the older brother who is sick and tired of the baby.
By the way did I mention that Emerson presented a toast at dinner a few nights ago? It went a little something like this:
"I love my Dorio and I will love him even more when he gets a little older".
And then again at chipotle: he held up his little box of milk and said "I love my mommy and daddy and my brother Theodore. And I will love him more when he gets older". Then we all said "cheers!"
Erika Conley
This is a great book to bring up the conflict of siblings. When John says that his little sister must go, he packs her suitcase and then realizes that there are some things that he likes about her. The illustrations are sweet and describe the story perfectly.
Ryan
Seriously. How many books do we really need about learning not to hate a new baby? Is that the only problem early readers face nowadays? I'm waiting for the book on how not to use the entire role of toilet paper to wipe yourself.
Jane Sandberg
A fun take on the old sibling-jealousy-turning-to-affection theme. It's not until John starts packing to send his baby sister away that he realizes that she might be good for something after all.
Amber
This is a great book for older siblings of babies. A boy decides he doesn't want keep his baby sister, and Mom says ok. Very cute.
Gaylene
This is a fun book for anyone, but would definitely help an older sibling deal with a new baby. Very cute.
Tim Hardin
Another good book on sibling rivalry or envy.
Alice
Alice added it
Apr 29, 2013
Aj
Aj marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2011
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2011
Keely
Keely marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2011
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jul 24, 2011
Elise Broach is the New York Times bestselling author of children's books including Masterpiece, Shakespeare's Secret, Desert Crossing, Missing on Superstition Mountain (the first book in the Superstition Mountain Trilogy) as well as several picture books. Her books have been selected as ALA notable books, Junior Library Guild selections, a Publishers Weekly Best Children's Book, a New York Public ...more
More about Elise Broach...
Shakespeare's Secret Masterpiece When Dinosaurs Came with Everything Missing on Superstition Mountain (Missing on Superstition Mountain, #1) Desert Crossing