Start by marking “Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners” as Want to Read:
Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners
Preview

Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sara Moulton may be a professional chef and television personality, but she’s also a working mother who has to get dinner on the table for her husband and kids every night. In Sara Moulton’s Everyday Family Dinners, she shares more than two hundred new family-tested, family-pleasing recipes. Whether you’re new to the kitchen or just looking fo ...more
Published April 6th 2010 by Simon & Schuster (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners

Judith
I like
- Mexican Salmon Salad sandwich (actually uses pita bread). A new staple in the house. Use RED salmon (not pink), really tastes better even though it's just a little bit more expensive.
- Toad in a hole (egg casserole with sausage). If you have a cast iron pan, you can use it for both on the stove and in the oven.
- Nacho pie (all the ingredients of nachos, but baked into a casserole) - too spicy if use all pepper jack cheese.

What I especially like is that she tells you how much time for
Melissa
Disappointing -- I have more than half an hour at night to make dinner and these recipes still seemed very daunting. Lots of ingredients, lots of chopping, lots of technique. Her voice turned me off, too, always going on about the Gourmet dining room and "The Husband" (in one recipe she writes, "that shut him up"). Bleh.
Cynthia  Scott
A lot of weird combinations guaranteed to have your children say "Yuck!" Some good tips on basic processes but nothing extraordinary. A few good recipes (a simple cassoulet but needs more saugage). Way too much frying for everday meals. Get it from the library but don't buy it.
Cory Van Horn
This book features over 200 recipes with a nice range of food category types. Everything I have made has never failed. Which is a good sign of a well-tested cookbook.

I was a little disappointed their weren't more photos featuring beautiful food. But overall, it's a nice book to own.
Wendy
Beer bread, chowder, and refrigerator pickle recipes were all successful. I want to try some of the egg dishes when my egg-hating husband is out of town.
waits4thebus
Not her best collection, but the organization made it easy to cook out of of.
Milena
More amazing recipes from Sara Moulton!
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Gabrielle
Gabrielle marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Jul 02, 2014
Eva
Eva added it
Dec 27, 2013
Sandi Harrington
Sandi Harrington marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Sara Moulton Cooks at Home Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals Good Morning America Cut the Calories Cookbook: 120 Delicious Low-Fat, Low-Calorie Recipes from Our Viewers Green Black Red: Recipes for Cooking and Enjoying California Grapes