Start by marking “Identity Revealed (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #35; Identity Mystery Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:

Identity Revealed (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective #35)

IDENTITY REVEALED

My online sleuthing has led my friends and me down the Internet rabbit hole. After joining BetterLife, an online community, to try to stop a case of cyberbullying from the inside, the bullies turned on me. And now I'm close to revealing their true identities in real, off-line life.

All the clues I've found have pointed me in one direction, but is it a f
Published March 24th 2009 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Identity Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Identity Revealed

Dharia Scarab

Myself, I go ou
Nola
May 29, 2015 Nola rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the 'Identity Mystery' trilogy. After the villain from Book 2 is behind bars, it should be smooth sailing for Nancy and her friends. But whoever is using the moniker Urnewreality is still active on the virtual reality site Better Life and is blackmailing Nancy's friends to make life difficult for her. There are the usual clues and suspenseful scenes.

I didn't find this book to be quite as engaging as the first two, possibly because I guessed the baddie fairly early in t
Erin
Sep 14, 2015 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: gils ages 8-14
Shelves: emily6thgrade
Nancy and her friends have to figure out who is harassing and blackmailing the players of a video game called betterlife. The creators of the game only want money and when the whole thing turns into real life kidnapping (of her boyfriend), the intensity of the search to find the owners or whoever is doing it increases. Who? And Why? are the only things Nancy can think about.
Kaitlyn
Apr 18, 2014 Kaitlyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The stakes are high for Nancy Drew in the final story of the Identity Mystery Trilogy. The BetterLife user known as URNEWREALITY has set a personal vendetta against Nancy and has set out to use her friends against her by using blackmail. URNEWREALITY is a force to be reckoned with, as they appear to be a master hacker. Just who is this person and how will Nancy stop them?

I really enjoyed this final book. It had plenty of twists and turns that kept me wondering what would happen next. The mystery
Cherry
Jun 25, 2014 Cherry rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Saw it coming, doubted it. Shouldn't have. A good read & fitting end 2 Identity Trilogy. Fab 4 me & my daughter 2 share & talk about. #mystery
Natalie
Aug 27, 2010 Natalie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The last book of the Identity Trilogy, part of the Girl Detective series. This book was longer than the other two, and was just as exciting as the first two books. Nancy is still being bullied by another user on the Better Life game, and what's worst is that Nancy's friends are all being attacked too. Someone is also using Nancy's character on the game to attack her friends. When Nancy discovers the person behind the bullying and invasion of privacy, she has to fight the culprit in the game whil ...more
Sona
May 08, 2014 Sona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nancy, nancy-drew
it had an amazing suspense.The climax was awesome and different.......:)
Chitwani Wadera
Nov 12, 2015 Chitwani Wadera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
its a really interesting book,i can say must read book
Noor Al lawati
3.8 stars ...more
Ana
May 24, 2010 Ana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
couldent stop reading!!!!!!!
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Sophia
Sophia rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Cathy
Cathy rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Komal Patel
Komal Patel rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2016
Julia Basri
Julia Basri rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2016
Aanya Sethi
Aanya Sethi rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Brielle
Brielle is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2016
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Julia
Julia rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2016
Tanishka
Tanishka rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Haley
Haley added it
Jul 24, 2016
Prerna
Prerna added it
Jul 15, 2016
Madhura Landge
Madhura Landge rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Amri
Amri marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
  • The Demon of River Heights (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #1)
  • The Death By Bikini Mysteries (Death By Mysteries, #1-3)
  • The Cry of the Loon: A Samantha Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)
  • Secrets in the Hills: A Josefina Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)
  • A Thief in the Theater: A Kit Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)
  • Traitor in Williamsburg: A Felicity Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)
  • The Mysterious Case of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys
  • Bonfire Masquerade
  • Circle of Fire (American Girl History Mysteries, #14)
  • Danger at the Wild West Show (American Girl History Mysteries, #19)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...

Nancy Drew: Girl Detective (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • Without a Trace (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #1)
  • A Race Against Time (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #2)
  • False Notes (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #3)
  • High Risk (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #4)
  • Lights, Camera... (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #5)
  • Action! (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #6)
  • The Stolen Relic (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #7)
  • The Scarlet Macaw Scandal (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #8)
  • Secret of the Spa (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #9)
  • Uncivil Acts (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #10)