Start by marking “Blood Lines (Sarah Armstrong, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood Lines (Sarah Armstrong, #2)

Blood Lines ( Sarah Armstrong #2)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  153 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Readers loved Sarah Armstrong, the feisty and vulnerable profiler in Kathryn Casey’s first mystery, Singularity. She’s back in this second book in the series with her hands full with two cases at once: A persistent and potentially lethal stalker pursues pop mega-star Cassidy Collins, and a high-energy Houston businesswoman is found dead in her house.

Though the businesswoma
Published July 21st 2009 by Minotaur Books

To ask other readers questions about Blood Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Lines

Sarah Armstrong is recovering from the wounds she received in "Singularity." She is beginning to be anxious to be back at work as a Texas Ranger profiler. She agrees to come back part-time to work two cases: the suicide of Billie Cox, Houston oil woman and the stalking of Cassidy Collins, the new "IT" girl singer. Come to find out, Billie's suicide was actually a murder and Cassidy's stalker is getting closer and closer. Sarah's life is complicated by being a single mother. Her daughter's horse ...more
Debbie Andreen
This is the second book in the Sarah Armstrong mystery series. Now that we've met the characters in the first book, "Singularity," we get to know them so much better here. What a ride!
Pratiksha Sahu
Out of the 2 cases which the protagonist of the novel solves, the one involving the popstar Cassidy Collins was good.
Very enjoyable mystery thriller. Read all three in the series. Hope Ms. Casey write more with her Sarah Armstrong character.
Pr Latta
Casey's second in the Sarah Armstrong (Texas Ranger) mystery series would have been enhanced by a clever summary of the first title in the series. There were many references to events in that book that were never explained yet were important to this plot. Uncharacteristically for me, I spent a lot of time wondering "is this the murderer?," "have I figured it all already?" But I enjoyed the writing, Sarah/David/Maggie/Gram characters, and the Texas city/ranch sense of place and will read #3.
Widowed Sarah Armstrong is a trained profiler and a Texas ranger who has spent the last year recuperating from a dangerous case. But even her protective teenaged daughter and her rancher mother know it's time for Sarah to go back to work. She immediately becomes involved in providing protection for a young singing star who's being stalked, but a grieving sister persuades her to look into a "suicide" that just might be murder.
Select Editions Vol 5, 2010
A Texas Ranger (she) investigates two things, a suicide that the woman's sister says was not at all possible and a bratty teenage singer that is being harrassed and stocked with threats of killing her. The Ranger has a mother & daughter and they all live on a horse ranch. A pretty good story.
Sarah Armstrong is back and in full action trying solve two cases. First one is about a the death of a business woman. Second is about the stalking of a teenager singer. Kathryn does a wonderful job balancing Sarah's work and home life relationships.
Marianne Stehr
Another enjoying installment in Sarah Armstrong's life. It was hard to remember the first book, which made it a little difficult to get into this one, but once it got going and the memories come back it is a thrilling roller coaster ride.
Not bad. And better than the first in a lot of ways I think. When a writer improves between books it is always a positive sign for the future. I look forward to more Sarah Armstrong offerings from Ms. Casey.
Maggie Bryan
I enjoyed this book. It is a good police procedural that will keep you engaged until the final page is turned.
Julia Wilson
Excellent book. Loved the two storylines and the final twist. I will read the other books in the series.
My second book I've read of Katheryn Casey. The story just didn't do it for me.
Not as good as "The Killing Storm" (same author), but enjoyable.
Janelle Kelley
2nd book if 3 (fiction) of Sarah Armstrong.
Michael Beyer
keeped me guesing all the way good on ya
Connie Becerra
Another good book by Casey. Read on my Kindle.
Keeps you interested!
A very good mystery book.
Tracy Christine Boundy
Tracy Christine Boundy marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Julie marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Stephanie Chu
Stephanie Chu marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Second Shot (Charlie Fox Thriller, #6)
  • Heartbreak Hotel (Twilight Cove, #3)
  • Spinning Forward
  • Sarah's New World: The Mayflower Adventure
  • Keeping Secrets (Sadie's Montana #2)
  • A Painted Doom (Wesley Peterson, #6)
  • Desert Shadows (A Lena Jones Mystery #3)
  • The Good Son (J. McNee, #1)
  • From Cradle to Grave
  • Photo, Snap, Shot (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-n-Craft Mystery, #4)
  • With the Might of Angels: The Diary of Dawnie Rae Johnson, Hadley, Virginia, 1954
  • Outwitting Trolls (Brady Coyne, #28)
  • Trail Of Blood (Theresa MacLean #3)
A novelist and an award-winning journalist, Kathryn Casey is the creator of the Sarah Armstrong mystery series and the author of eight highly acclaimed true crime books. Her first novel, SINGULARITY, was one of Booklist’s best crime novel debuts of 2009, and Library Journal chose the third, THE KILLING STORM, as one of the best books of 2010. In both books Casey’s protagonist is a Texas Ranger/pro ...more
More about Kathryn Casey...

Sarah Armstrong (3 books)
  • Singularity (Sarah Armstrong, #1)
  • The Killing Storm (Sarah Armstrong, #3)
She Wanted It All Shattered A Descent Into Hell Deadly Little Secrets: The Minister, His Mistress, and a Heartless Texas Murder Die, My Love: a True Story of Revenge, Murder, and Two Texas Sisters