Start by marking “A Heart for the Dropped Stitches” as Want to Read:
A Heart for the Dropped Stitches

A Heart for the Dropped Stitches (Dropped Stitches #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  6 reviews
I've met Mr. Could-Be-Right-If-I-Understood-Him. What do I, future lawyer Becca Snyder, have in common with Mark Russo? The man gave up big bucks and the finer things in life to run a shelter for homeless teens. Thing is, I can't stop thinking about Mark and those needy kids.

How much a smile means to them. And how meaningless my own plans suddenly seem. My friends in the S
Published July 1st 2008 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Heart for the Dropped Stitches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Heart for the Dropped Stitches

Barbara
Becca is the young lady from the Sisterhood of the Dropped Stitches series who is focused on in this third volume. The journal that Janet Tronstad has the girls write in is a masterful touch, because they can reveal deep feelings on paper, and allow the others to read it or staple the page so that it is temporarily concealed. Having seen each other through cancer and recovery, all of the girls have grown in multiple ways. Becca's growth and maturity during the course of this book is wonderful, a ...more
K Lovett
Although this book took a little longer to really get into than I would have preferred, the book covers some very touchy topics in a heartwarming manner. Janet Tronstad touches your heart as she shares the story of Becca.

If I have any regrets, it is that I have yet to read the other two books in this series. The characters are easy to like and want to know more about. If you are looking for a few hours to forget your problems or just to put them into perspective, grab a box of tissues and this
joyce lynn
another semi-lite, easy, quick read in-between heavy thrillers

i like that this author, at least in this series, deals w/ not only real people, but real, and serious, issues
Shannon
Really love this series! Having trouble getting a copy of the next book but I'll keep working on it!!
Stitchywoman
This is the third installment in these quick read, inspirational books.
Judy
Read my final review under A Dropped Stitches Wedding
amandra vanburen
amandra vanburen is currently reading it
Aug 01, 2015
Bonnie Ritchie
Bonnie Ritchie marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Kathy Smith
Kathy Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Pauline Doyle
Pauline Doyle marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Nancy Ross
Nancy Ross marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Kylie Nix
Kylie Nix marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Janet grew up in the wide open spaces of rural Montana and now lives in the urban spaces of Pasadena, California. She's used both of these locations in her books. Her Dry Creek, Montana series numbers over twenty novels now and her Pasadena books, The Sisterhood of the Dropped Stitches, number four.
More about Janet Tronstad...

Dropped Stitches (4 books)
  • The Sisterhood of the Dropped Stitches (Dropped Stitches #1)
  • A Dropped Stitches Christmas (Sisterhood Series #2)
  • A Dropped Stitches Wedding
A Hero for Dry Creek (Dry Creek Series #5) (Love Inspired #228) At Home in Dry Creek Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3) A Match Made in Dry Creek Small-Town Brides: A Dry Creek Wedding\A Mule Hollow Match (Dry Creek #15) (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #11)