Start by marking “Energy Sources: The Impact of Science and Technology” as Want to Read:
Energy Sources: The Impact of Science and Technology

Energy Sources: The Impact of Science and Technology

In the twenty-first century people use energy in a wide variety of ways. Energy powers our computers, lights and heats our homes, fuels our transportation, and manufactures the goods we need. Almost all of this energy comes from fossil fuels. As these fuels begin to run out, what will replace them? This book examines our reliance on fossil fuels and their impact on the ...more
Published July 1st 2009 by Gareth Stevens Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Energy Sources, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Energy Sources

Tom Byebye
Mar 31, 2013 Tom Byebye rated it it was amazing
In this book, author gave me many ideas about energy sources, with illustrations and graphs.
I liked the way the author made a column, which said, pros and cons. In that column, the author gave many pros and cons about the topic or solutions that the author thought of.
When I started reading this book, my idea was that only renewable energy sources should be used, however, the author gave me the problems about renewable energy sources. Renewable energy sources take a lot of money and technology.
H