Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Without Kids 2010

Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Without Kids 2010

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Without Kids, the most respected and well-known name in travel guides takes adult readers through the world's most popular tourist attraction. Because our guide is the only guide that's official, this book includes the most accurate information on prices and attractions. None of the other guides have access to the information that our author...more
Published September 29th 2009 by Disney Editions (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Without Kids 2010, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Without Kids 2010

Stephanie
Let's get right down to it: if you have already been to Disneyworld multiple times (eight for me), this book is helpful. If you have NOT been to Disneyworld often or recently, THIS IS NOT THE TRAVEL BOOK FOR YOU. It is slim and informative for those QUITE familiar with the parks, but I would recommend MUCH MORE that you check out The Unofficial Guide To Disneyworld 2010. It does provide fantastic overviews of all hotels. STAY ON RESORT PROPERTY! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!

Even more than that, I would...more
Valerie
An older edition, so some of the information is dated. Not as thorough as the other Disney guide I read, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010. I expected it to be briefer, since it only focuses on the adult attractions, but it wasn't too descriptive. I feel like if I had only read this book as preparation, I don't think I would have been 100% prepared.
Patty
A bit more focused on those activities adults might enjoy while at Walt Disney World. A good place to start when planning a grown-ups only trip.
George Enell
George Enell marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Amneris
Amneris marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Emily
Emily added it
Jun 15, 2013
Danielle Aston
Danielle Aston marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2012
Jessi
Jessi added it
Feb 06, 2012
Perri
Perri is currently reading it
Mar 26, 2010
The Art of Pirates of the Caribbean Birnbaum's Walt Disney World For Kids 2011 Birnbaum's Walt Disney World: Expert Advice Form the Inside Source One Day at Disney Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Dining Guide 2010