Start by marking “Soul Mates” as Want to Read:
Soul Mates

Richard Webster

Soul Mates

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  4 reviews
You've heard of soul mates. Perhaps you've even dreamed of the day you can find your true soul mate. Well, now you can do just that with the help of Soul Mates by Richard Webster.

In this book you will discover all of the theories and practical exercises needed to bring your soul mate into your life. You will discover the answer to such things as:

What is a soul?
Is the so
Published November 1st 2008 by Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Mates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Mates

Adrienna
The second chapter on regression made no sense whatsoever when it came to the main subject and title of this book! But I am glad I read on, and some of the chapters made better sense and similar to things I've already heard but wonder if it is true. Ultimately you have to remove negative emotions and energy to attract your mate. You have to remove the past, even past relationships, and be in the right place and doing what you like to attract your mate.

Not sure why I haven't met him yet, and whe
Nicci Hartland
This was a Giveaway Winner.

When I first saw the cover of the book, I thought it was going to be a slushy romance novel. Boy how wrong I was.

This book delves into soul mates, what one is how to find one and how to regress into your former lives. He also discusses karma and the soul and how they relate and also has case studies of patients he has regressed.

I love this book. I have always been interested in reincarnation and former lives and how your life now is directly related to your past life.
I
G.T. Trickle
Used this book as a reference resource while doing research on past lives. Very helpful for my purposes.
Pamela Ramey-Tatum
Aug 07, 2007 Pamela Ramey-Tatum rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone interested in the idea of soul mate relationships
This is a good book to start out thinking about soul mate relationships and how one might go about attracting them. It is not comprehensive and doesn't get into the ideas that I'm interested in and currently writing about, which is how to attract the perfect partner, our perfect complement, a sort of twin soul so to speak--but then not everyone is ready for that level of relationship, either. For the type of book it is it is good. It presents interesting ideas, but also case studies and meditati ...more
Synfoo
Synfoo added it
Jul 22, 2015
Ami Swanson
Ami Swanson marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Bettina
Bettina marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Yasir Mubarak
Yasir Mubarak marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Terra Monique Maggio
Terra Monique Maggio marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Vijayanand
Vijayanand is currently reading it
Apr 23, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Mai
Mai marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Megan Manfredonia
Megan Manfredonia marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Sevanna
Sevanna marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Sevanna
Sevanna marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Gavin Vermeulen
Gavin Vermeulen marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Yvette Bationo
Yvette Bationo marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Sachki
Sachki marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Richard Webster was born in New Zealand in 1946, where he still resides. He travels widely every year, lecturing and conducting workshops on psychic subjects around the world. He has written many books, mainly on psychic supjects, and also writes monthly magazine columns.

R
More about Richard Webster...
Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers Astral Travel for Beginners: Transcend Time and Space with Out-Of-Body Experiences Palm Reading for Beginners: Find Your Future in the Palm of Your Hand Pendulum Magic for Beginners: Power to Achieve All Goals Aura Reading for Beginners: Develop Your Psychic Awareness for Health & Success