Start by marking “Soul Mates: Understanding Relationships Across Time” as Want to Read:
Soul Mates: Understanding Relationships Across Time

Soul Mates: Understanding Relationships Across Time

3.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  63 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
If you've looked up this book, chances are you're looking for something more than a casual date or another dead-end relationship. You're looking for someone to share your hopes and dreams with, someone with whom you share an eternal bond - your soul mate. Or maybe you're one of the lucky ones who have already found their other half - and you want to make sure the relations ...more
Published July 8th 2012 by Llewellyn Publications (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Mates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Mates

Adrienna
The second chapter on regression made no sense whatsoever when it came to the main subject and title of this book! But I am glad I read on, and some of the chapters made better sense and similar to things I've already heard but wonder if it is true. Ultimately you have to remove negative emotions and energy to attract your mate. You have to remove the past, even past relationships, and be in the right place and doing what you like to attract your mate.

Not sure why I haven't met him yet, and whe
Nicci Hartland
This was a Giveaway Winner.

When I first saw the cover of the book, I thought it was going to be a slushy romance novel. Boy how wrong I was.

This book delves into soul mates, what one is how to find one and how to regress into your former lives. He also discusses karma and the soul and how they relate and also has case studies of patients he has regressed.

I love this book. I have always been interested in reincarnation and former lives and how your life now is directly related to your past life.
I
G.T. Trickle
Used this book as a reference resource while doing research on past lives. Very helpful for my purposes.
Pamela Ramey-Tatum
Aug 07, 2007 Pamela Ramey-Tatum rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone interested in the idea of soul mate relationships
This is a good book to start out thinking about soul mate relationships and how one might go about attracting them. It is not comprehensive and doesn't get into the ideas that I'm interested in and currently writing about, which is how to attract the perfect partner, our perfect complement, a sort of twin soul so to speak--but then not everyone is ready for that level of relationship, either. For the type of book it is it is good. It presents interesting ideas, but also case studies and meditati ...more
Benno Benetti
Benno Benetti marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2016
Alejandro G
Alejandro G marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Dina
Dina rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2016
Stephanie Grachek
Stephanie Grachek marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Molly Somwang
Molly Somwang marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Judith Bichara
Judith Bichara marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
seo haeni
seo haeni rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Rashida Robinson
Rashida Robinson marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Nicole Gauss
Nicole Gauss marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Mattie Deloach
Mattie Deloach marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Stacey
Stacey added it
Jan 21, 2016
Apinya
Apinya marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Aliana
Aliana added it
Jan 05, 2016
Gregory Pittman
Gregory Pittman marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
rebecca
rebecca rated it it was ok
Dec 18, 2015
Radmila Mijovic
Radmila Mijovic rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Mila H
Mila H marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Nikkie L
Nikkie L marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Kathryn P Cascio
Kathryn P Cascio marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Richard Webster was born in New Zealand in 1946, where he still resides. He travels widely every year, lecturing and conducting workshops on psychic subjects around the world. He has written many books, mainly on psychic supjects, and also writes monthly magazine columns.

R
More about Richard Webster...