Start by marking “Rekindling the Waters: The Truth about Swimming with Dolphins” as Want to Read:
Rekindling the Waters: The Truth about Swimming with Dolphins

Rekindling the Waters: The Truth about Swimming with Dolphins

Dolphins have become one of the ocean's most sought-after creatures. Since antiquity, Dolphins have possessed an undeniable, mysterious and compelling allure for humankind, which in recent years has intensified, inspiring everything from New Age fervour to multi-million dollar theme parks. In our profit-driven age, suppliers are never far behind demand, and having discover ...more
Published March 1st 2009 by Troubador Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Rekindling the Waters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rekindling the Waters

Jul 19, 2013 Vicki rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperbacks
It did take me a while to read: not because it wasn't interesting or well written, but because the subject matter that it deals with affects me and I struggle to accept that these things happen.
I am going to Florida in September, an SeaWorld was already off the agenda as I am against captive whales and dolphins anyway, but if it wasn't before it certainly would be now.
A recommended read for anyone, particularly the chapter towards the ends exposing the harsh realities of marine parks.
Not real
Oct 22, 2012 Zach rated it it was amazing
Great source of information for those who are new to the cause or for veterans. Just as eye - opening for those who still have no clue how much dolphins suffer in captivity (a.k.a slavery)
Rachel rated it liked it
May 15, 2013
Kay Doyle
Kay Doyle rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2012
Laura rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2010
S Rossano
S Rossano rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2013
TW Yeung
TW Yeung rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2011
Justin Gregg
Justin Gregg rated it really liked it
May 04, 2013