Start by marking “Camp Nowhere (Nightmare Room Series #9)” as Want to Read:
Camp Nowhere (Nightmare Room Series #9)

Camp Nowhere (The Nightmare Room #9)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  245 ratings  ·  10 reviews
You hold in your hand the key to a shadow world of shivers and screams. Take a step away from the safe, comfortable world you know. Unlock the door to terror. There's always room for one more in . . . "The Nightmare Room."
Published August 25th 2009 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Camp Nowhere, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Camp Nowhere

Ahmad Sharabiani
Camp Nowhere (The Nightmare Room, #9), R.L. Stine
اردوی تابستانی - از سری کتابهای تالار وحشت شماره 9، 1383، 160 ص
Sanjana
My entire childhood literally revolved around R L Stine books. Good days.
Jonna
Ah rakastan R.L.Stinen kirjoja :--) Tuli tässä aamusella luettua extempore :3
Rivkah
This seemes to be a series book, but it is written so that you can pick up any book in the series- a bonus.

I don't usually read mysteries, or horror-I think the (goosebumps) are more horror..but then again..it's not written by stephen king.. what I mean to say, is that it is juvinile, which limits the gory details you can put into a book.

It's always interesting to hear a story from first person, and it's quite a different perspectev then second person's "he" or "she"
Reza
اردوی تابستانی - از سری کتابهای تالار وحشت شماره 9
در مورد کتاب : امسال راسل کمی نگران اردوی تابستانی است. او امسال جزو ارشدهاست... یعنی مجبور است به یک سفر اضافی برود. سفری خطرناک با قایق از فراز آبشار ممنوعه. بعضی راهنماها داستان هایی در مورد ارشدهایی که با آبشار رفتند و دیگر برنگشتند تعریف می کنند... اما این داستانها نمی تواند واقعیت داشته باشد... راسل با وجود ترس شدیدش قدم به درون قایق می گذارد اما نمی داند که مستقیما به طرف تالار وحشت... پارو می زند.
Rolando Romero
so far the book is pretty good. It has kept my interest because of all the detail and events that are going on. the book was really good. the end of the book had a twist in it and made you wonder what was going to happen next. It kept me interested in it and turned out to be a good book. i liked the detail the book had
Drucilla
This book barely pulls a two star but not because the story is bad. It's just so generic. In fact, I think R.L. Stine wrote a Goosebumps book that alomost perfectly mirrored this book.
~Elijah~
I'm actually more of a fan of his Goosebumps novels but this novel was pretty decent in my opinion.
Stiles Somerhalder
This book is twisted and catches you off guard-unpredictable which makes it great!
Johnny
I use to read R L Stine during school
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Ashley Turicik
Ashley Turicik marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Anna Cross
Anna Cross marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Martou Pochi
Martou Pochi marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Do you think the book is Scary or Funny? 1 1 Jun 03, 2013 06:21AM
  • Kampen om sværdet
  • The Fever
  • بریسینگر جلد دوم سه گانه میراث کتاب سوم (part 2) (Inheritance, #3)
  • The Phantom
  • The Pilgrims' First Thanksgiving
  • همسایه های نیكولا كوچولو
  • من و دوست غولم
  • Claudia and the Lighthouse Ghost (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #27)
  • Help! I'm Trapped In My Teacher's Body
  • Tell Me Why
  • Fatal Secrets (Point Horror, #24)
  • Jealous Lies (Sweet Valley High, #30)
  • قصه‌های من و بابام / شوخی‌ها و مهربانی‌ها
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • The Perfume

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

The Nightmare Room (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Don't Forget Me! (The Nightmare Room, #1)
  • Locker 13 (The Nightmare Room, #2)
  • My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room, #3)
  • Liar Liar (The Nightmare Room, #4)
  • Dear Diary, I'm Dead (The Nightmare Room, #5)
  • They Call Me Creature (The Nightmare Room, #6)
  • The Howler (The Nightmare Room, #7)
  • Shadow Girl (The Nightmare Room, #8)
  • Full Moon Halloween (The Nightmare Room, #10)
  • Scare School (The Nightmare Room, #11)
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)