Start by marking “Potty Training In One Week” as Want to Read:
Potty Training In One Week

Potty Training In One Week

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  96 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Many parents experience a long and bumpy ride along the road to a nappy-free existence. Advice on offer from grandparents, friends and professionals is often conflicting, leaving parents unsure of how and when to potty train their child.

In Potty Training in One Week, bestselling author Gina Ford sets out a simple, easy-to-follow programme that works quickly and avoids many
Published April 6th 2006 by Vermilion (first published February 6th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Potty Training In One Week, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Potty Training In One Week

Abby
Jun 12, 2012 Abby rated it really liked it
Suggestions are very helpful... my 3 year old had shown no interest in toilet training but after reading this I realised he might have been hindered by the pull ups he was wearing, so after getting rid of them and a few accidents - I think we are nearly there!! Good on you, Gina Ford, and thank you!!
Sariah
May 03, 2008 Sariah rated it it was amazing
It was nice to have step by step guide, especially since I'm clueless when it comes to babies, kids and all things related. Just like her "Contented Little Baby Book", you have to be committed and willing to spend a lot of time and effort in the beginning to get any reasonable results.

Not that it hasn't been a VERY special challenge to potty train Atticus, and we're still a ways a way from getting him completely there, we're on the right track.
Erouda
Feb 28, 2015 Erouda rated it liked it
I found all the suggestions a great help. It helps first time mums like myself to understand how to handle this new territory. The title is a bit untrue for me, as putting time deadlines on potty training, can be very stressful. It's now been week two and my little one is doing brilliantly. I am just following the signals with the help of good advice from this lovely book.
Claire
Jan 31, 2016 Claire rated it really liked it
Scares the bejesus out of me.
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
Jan 26, 2013 Lani ⚔⚔ the Destroyer ⚔⚔ rated it really liked it
Shelves: reference
Was more like 10 days for us but sticking with the method (after you have established your child is ready) really works. I was beginning to despair at the end of day 2 because my son was showing NO awareness of being wet at all, even when he was sitting in the puddle, but then it was suddenly like something switched in his mind on day 3. It was exhausting but glad it's over now. The method is simple and pretty clearly explained. Worth looking at if you are at the potty training stage or leading ...more
Liz
Being a 'Contended Baby' advocate I was keen to give this a try, but in a week? Sorry, not this time! Max is obviously not 'ready' yet, even though he'll be three in two months time. The potty doesn't interest him and he hates being without a nappy - even 'Thomas the Tank Engine' pants won't tempt him... I'll leave it a while before attempting to take the nappies away again
Abrar_abdullaha
Apr 27, 2016 Abrar_abdullaha rated it really liked it
#كتاب
#Potty_training_in_one_week

By : #Gina_ford

رغم صغر حجم الكتاب إلا أنه غطى جميع التفاصيل التي تحتاج الأم أن تعرفها لتدريب طفلها على الحمام ، مرجع ممتاز جداً لبداية ناجحة وسهلة و مريحة لهذه المرحلة المقلقة للوالدين.

صغير ممتع وسهل ، أنهيته في جلستين
تلاقونه في الأمازون
Sitha
Nov 06, 2010 Sitha rated it liked it
I was curious about the method and now it's clear. I agree that the most difficult one is on day one, so I prepared myself for that. Unfortunately, my kid is not totally ready so we move back to the preparation stage.
Yvonne
Jul 03, 2010 Yvonne rated it did not like it
Shelves: my2010reads
verdict still out on this one as not supposed to start this potty training business until kiddo is 18 months old. that's a lot of diapers in the meantime, but training sorted in one week - i'm in!
Beth
Jul 05, 2013 Beth rated it it was ok
Phew - finished with it. Some good advice. I used it more as a reminder of what to expect and when to progress. Fingers crossed, this is the last time I will need it!
Lauren
May 06, 2009 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: clean
Very instructional, which was what I wanted. This program worked well for my kids, and they were trained in about a week and a half.
Anne-Céline
Jun 03, 2013 Anne-Céline rated it really liked it
Clear, simple, straight forward. Already practising and showing results.
Jacqueline
Aug 10, 2011 Jacqueline rated it really liked it
Time will tell...
Hetti
Hetti rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Vicki
Vicki added it
Jun 25, 2016
Adrian Adi
Adrian Adi marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Kirsty
Kirsty is currently reading it
Jun 20, 2016
Monika
Monika added it
Jun 14, 2016
Suzanne Townley
Suzanne Townley rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
Steve Cartwright
Steve Cartwright marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Bethel Tessema
Bethel Tessema marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Sonja
Sonja rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Malvikathirwani
Malvikathirwani rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2016
Rebecca Banister
Rebecca Banister rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2016
My Solo Book Club
My Solo Book Club marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Frances Akinde
Frances Akinde rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Viktorija
Viktorija marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
gabriela
gabriela rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016