Start by marking “Uber Origami: Every Origami Project Ever!” as Want to Read:
Uber Origami: Every Origami Project Ever!

Uber Origami: Every Origami Project Ever!

This is the top, the cream of the crop, the ultimate origami collection against which all others will be judged! With over 125 projects—from animals to cars, dinosaurs to Elvis—if it can be folded, Über Origami has it.

Gathered from the most popular books by the ingenious origami expert Duy Nguyen, this array of projects will astound any fan of paper art. Some even use junk
Published March 9th 2010 by Sterling Innovation (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Uber Origami, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uber Origami

Origami from Angelfish to Zen by Peter EngelUnit Origami by Tomoko FuseComplete Origami by Eric KennewayModular Origami Polyhedra by Lewis SimonAdvanced Origami by Michael G. LaFosse
Origami
56th out of 98 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Suzanna Juby
Apr 03, 2016 Suzanna Juby rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fidgety people. You know who you are.
This is origami on steroids! I've only managed to successfully duplicate a few of these designs, but if you're good at following directions, translating two-dimensional images into three-dimensional shapes, and you enjoy tactile activities, this may be what you're looking for. Some past experience with origami is helpful, as is a whole lot of patience.
Alanna P
Jul 20, 2012 Alanna P rated it it was amazing
I don't think I will ever quite finish with this book. I love the way the instructions are so carefully laid out that I can pick up where I left off even if I have to walk away for a minute. Each of the shapes is interesting and the building blocks are so clear, its easy for anyone (including my 10 year old) to do the majority of the folding.
Michele
May 29, 2012 Michele rated it liked it
Shelves: crafting
This book has some great ideas in it, but they must use tissue paper to make them because some of the patterns have so many folds that after a point, my paper just WOULDN'T fold any more. This book has the same problem so many origami books have in that there are often what seems to be skipped steps, making it hard to follow without ragequitting.
Allison
Jul 22, 2014 Allison rated it liked it
The good patterns are really quite good, but there's entirely too much cutting for my tastes. I know you need to cut if you want to write a 500-page book of origami patterns, but I've always felt like it's cheating. Some amazing dinosaurs, though!
David Ward
Jan 23, 2016 David Ward rated it liked it
Shelves: crafts, non-fiction
Uber Origami: Every Origami Project Ever! by Duy Nguyen (Sterling Innovation 2010)(736.982) may well be exactly what it says. It's an amazing collection of origami figures and projects (512 pages!). My rating: 7/10, finished 10/21/11.
Leigh
Jun 19, 2011 Leigh rated it really liked it
A super big book full of new ideas. I really want to try out the unicorn, the mermaid, and the medusa.
Cindy
Cindy is currently reading it
Aug 18, 2016
William Brown
William Brown rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Gaylene Summers
Gaylene Summers marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
K10hernandez
K10hernandez marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2016
alayah green
alayah green marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Seth
Seth rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Ivan Tam
Ivan Tam rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Leeahne
Leeahne marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Eden Hooks gay
Eden Hooks gay rated it really liked it
May 06, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Danny Bryson
Danny Bryson marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Logan
Logan added it
Mar 22, 2016
April Rhodes
April Rhodes rated it it was ok
Mar 17, 2016
Christi
Christi is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2016
Cassie  Devs
Cassie Devs rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Daire
Daire rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Anne Lotito-schuh
Anne Lotito-schuh marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
VEROY MARIN
VEROY MARIN marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Shinkuro
Shinkuro marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015