Start by marking “Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts” as Want to Read:
Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts

The cast of Peanuts characters has entertained us with their humorously insightful perspectives since 1950. A year-long marketing campaign by licensor United Media launched this Diamond Anniversary and creates the perfect setting for Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts.This small, hardcover book with all the gift appeal of a box of chocolates shows us why, in ...more
Published March 30th 2010 by Running Press (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts

Daniel
May 22, 2014 Daniel rated it it was amazing
Snoopy rules. Lots of great pearls of wisdom.
Ash
Jul 01, 2016 Ash rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sooo cute
Derelict Space Sheep
42 WORD REVIEW:

A laughably ill-considered compilation, not significantly cheaper than any given volume of ‘The Complete Peanuts’ yet presenting only a flea’s fraction of the comics — often one per A5 page — at painfully reduced size, arbitrarily selected under the conceit of ‘how to…’ wisdom.
Sumit Mehta
Dec 29, 2016 Sumit Mehta rated it liked it
I'm not a Peanuts fan yet was gifted this book. After reading it it didn't make me think I had missed anything. Nice layout etc but for 8 pounds it really is a commercially minded ripoff.
Tiffany Cooke
Feb 19, 2012 Tiffany Cooke rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone - especially people who love Snoopy
Shelves: 2012, humor
I love this title! It pretty much sums up my life, and the fact that it was a birthday gift from my brother makes it even more perfect. This book of wisdom pairs up a lesson on the left with an example cartoon from Peanuts on the right.
One lesson is "How to Eat Ice Cream" and shows Snoopy and Woodstock eating ice cream together on top of Snoopy's dog house. Snoopy says, "I always have the vanilla on the bottom and the chocolate on the top." When Woodstock answers, Snoopy replies, "You like to
Janne Varvára
Sep 24, 2011 Janne Varvára rated it really liked it
Another very nice Peanuts giftbook.

I especially like the layout of this one - it contains strips (dailies and Sunday) on different topics, and from time to time you'll find quotes from the members of the Peanuts gang, voicing their opinions on various topics.

In the vein of Peanuts' Guide to Life, this is really all the wisdom you need; no self-help books required.

Wonderful.
Rich
Dec 02, 2012 Rich rated it really liked it
It's the Peanuts gang in all their glory droppin' pearls of wisdom: what else can you say?

Cute layout design and color comics throughout- one objection: Shermy, Violet, Frieda and Franklin were among the characters left out.

Favorite gag: On the importance of Technology, Snoopy says it's easy for the momma bird to find Woodstock, "Aren't you on the Internest?"
Tom
Feb 19, 2011 Tom rated it really liked it
Fun life lessons from the Peanuts. It's a cute and fast read doesn't really include the best there is from the Peanuts.
Lesley Looper
Apr 14, 2010 Lesley Looper rated it liked it
Shelves: humor, 2010
A co-worker loaned this to me, and it was a fun, quick read. Peanuts has always been a favorite cartoon strip of mine.
Erica
Nov 04, 2010 Erica rated it liked it
Not as good as I thought it would be. I didn't think that the cartoons included were "epic" cartoons in the series. However, one cartoon did make me chuckle.
Eliza
Eliza rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2012
Danielle Kehr
Danielle Kehr rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
Meg
Meg rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2016
Eric Cheong
Eric Cheong rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Melea
Melea rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Valerie Weber
Valerie Weber rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Mark Glidden
Mark Glidden rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Farheen
Farheen rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2013
Alison
Alison rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2015
Wayne Gilbert
Jan 28, 2014 Wayne Gilbert rated it it was amazing
Hey, it's Charlie Brown and the whole gang so how can it not be good!
225lynk
225lynk rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2016
Ray
Ray rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Jeny Amatya
Jeny Amatya rated it really liked it
May 22, 2015
Renee
Renee rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Keith Rispin
Keith Rispin rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2013
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2010
Jim
Jim rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2011
Jiunjiun Ma
Jiunjiun Ma rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2016
Donnieray
Donnieray rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
209672
Charles Monroe Schulz was an American cartoonist, whose comic strip Peanuts proved one of the most popular and influential in the history of the medium, and is still widely reprinted on a daily basis.

Schulz's first regular cartoons, Li'l Folks, were published from 1947 to 1950 by the St. Paul Pioneer Press; he first used the name Charlie Brown for a character there, although he applied the name in
More about Charles M. Schulz...