Start by marking “Revenge” as Want to Read:
Revenge

Revenge

Two sisters. One dream.
Winner takes all.

Amber and Chelsea Stone are sisters who share the same dream - huge, global fame. As children they were close, but success has pulled them apart. Both have the looks, the talent, and the star quality - but only one has the ruthless ambition to make it to the very top.

And she will stop at nothing to get what she wants.
Published September 1st 2010 by Sphere (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Simon Taylor
Aug 28, 2013 Simon Taylor rated it really liked it
Revenge is the debut novel from music manager, reality TV star and all-round legend Sharon Osbourne. It centres around two sisters: one has ‘it’ and the other does not. This leads to a lifetime of jealousy, one-upmanship and – you guessed it – revenge.

The plot is very well put together. It isn’t, as you might expect, a thinly veiled dig at long-standing rival Danni Minogue. The only similarities between Revenge’s Stone sisters and the Minogues is their sibling status. You’d be hard pushed to tur
Luminousfatma
May 16, 2015 Luminousfatma rated it did not like it
While reading this book I was pushing and forcing myself to keep on reading but I just couldn't get in to it I just didn't care.

It was boring and full of sex scenes, at first it started out good and It was entertaining but I lost interest with every page , I don't know why I picked this book I just saw the cover and read the first page, I mean two sisters slapping each other that sounded exciting, until I actually started reading it .

Some people may like this but I just didn't
well at least it l
Alice Chamberlain
May 31, 2013 Alice Chamberlain rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
I'm a big fan of Sharon Osbourne, and I wasn't expecting anything ground breaking here, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the writing. The story was enjoyable, though there was a little too much sex in it which just started to bore me after a while. I didn't like the character of Chelsea, I didn't connect with her at all, although I loved Amber! A little dissatisfied with the ending as well, I would have liked to know a little more about what happened to everyone. Room for a seque ...more
Sandee
Nov 05, 2011 Sandee rated it it was ok
Ok, so the sparkley glitter cover caught my attention, and so I checked it out from the library--good thing I sisn't spend any $$ on it. Trashy novel, but fun...so count it as a gulity pleasure. Easy to read--I did it in a day.
Cherie
Oct 28, 2015 Cherie rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A GOOD BOOK!
Sharon Osbourne did really well as an author! It has the feeling of Jeffrey Archer in it, with a twist of the glitz and glam of Hollywood.

I love the fact that it is so raw and real. The characters seemed like real people and I love it! It's a totally good book!
Kelly
Jan 14, 2012 Kelly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
mmmmm, this was okay. i got bored with it and lost interest towards the end. it was like watching an episode of beverly hills 90210.
Chloe
Dec 08, 2009 Chloe rated it really liked it
Amber and Chelsea Stone aren’t exactly what you’d call close – they might have grown up together but their childhood’s couldn’t have been more different. Amber was the apple of her mother Margaret’s eye while she had a real disdain for elder daughter Chelsea, who just adores her father. When Chelsea gets an acting part Amber was auditioning for, the rivalry begins and nothing will be the same again.

Amber’s career then takes another direction and goes off in a big way, while Chelsea’s begins to f
Jenni
Mar 01, 2011 Jenni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: british-author
I haven't read either of Sharon Osbourne's autobiographies but I know they were really well received. When I received a copy of her first foray into the world of fiction I was curious to see what sort of a tale she had spun.

The plot is loud and brash, and completely addictive. It covers every base you'd expect from Mrs O - there's scandal and rivalry, feuds and fame, and more than a smattering of sex. The story weaves all of these elements together into a thoroughly enjoyable romp of a read.

Eve
Eve Kay
Nov 04, 2015 Eve Kay rated it did not like it
Yawn.
Plain and simple. This was such a bore, my fingers struggle to move on the keyboard.
The story is very simple: Two sisters want to make it to the top of Hollywood's finest and there is a revenge.
There is no build up what so ever. There is no anticipation or climax. There is no real ups and downs, just events that take place very predictably.
I am confused why this wasn't classified as YA at my library? Due to excessive descriptions of sexual events I would presume. If this had been in the YA
Marthe Bijman
Sep 21, 2013 Marthe Bijman rated it liked it
Yes, THE Sharon Osbourne, reality TV matriarch and successful music promoter. So you think you know what to expect when you pick it up. But, surprisingly, it’s not just chic lit froth. Featuring the rise to fame of two talented siblings, it has an authenticity that makes it worth reading. Amidst the set pieces and sentiment Osbourne’s own voice comes out as clearly as if she were talking directly to you, accent and all. Like Osbourne herself, the novel combines a slick, inoffensive exterior with ...more
Ange Chan
Aug 16, 2012 Ange Chan rated it really liked it
I've had this hardback for a while now, having bought it at a knock-down price. Its been sat on my bookshelf unread, until I decided to have a sort out of books for the charity shop and decided to give it a go before passing it on... I'm so glad I did!

I was actually very surprised about a) how well written it is and b) the compelling story line, which draws you in and urges you to read on; I finished this book in a day and a half and loved the "revenge" twist at the end which took the reader to
Authors & Readers Book Corner
Jan 14, 2012 Authors & Readers Book Corner rated it really liked it
I never looked at Sharon Osbourne as an author but she does a great job with Revenge. Chelsea and Amber Stone are sisters working toward similar careers. It is hard to be in the same profession because it can become competitive. The world of entertainment can take its toll and the sisters soon find out that their careers may not be worth their sanity.
Margaret has lived her life for her daughters. Margaret's love for her daughters start tearing them apart. When their family secrets are revealed t
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
I bought a hardback of this either 2 or 3 years ago - I forget and just got round to finisheing the last quarter tonight. The book was very well written, interesting and at some points very emotional. I absolutely loved the gay storyline, it just, for me, was fantastic. Very moving and interesting.

All the way through, I really empathized with Chelsea more than Amber - she was too whiney, but I saw some of myself in Chelsea's character so when she didn't actually get a happy ending, I felt a lot
LeighAnn Eva
Apr 06, 2012 LeighAnn Eva rated it liked it
Surprisingly addictive. I had no idea Sharon had even written a novel until I found it in the library. Of course, being the worlds biggest Ozzy fan, I had to pick it up. I was prepared for much worse so I was pleasantly surprised. Lots of reviews about the characters not being "psychologically developed"; the book is black with silver glitter. And hot pink writing. Written by the wife of the most notorious rocker ever, what did you expect? Its her first novel, give her some credit. I enjoyed it ...more
Lisa Bennett
Apr 20, 2013 Lisa Bennett rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction
did not think much of this, and was expecting so much. it is so similar to the author. filled with talk of sex and swearing. the whole thing reads like a story from a soap opera. impossible to believe. reminded me of Eastenders! didn't enjoy it at all. totally disappointed. she should stick to her biographies, which are great.
Shell Stitcher
Dec 02, 2011 Shell Stitcher rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly I really quite enjoyed this book. For me it was a page turner.

All the characters were very well rounded and I loved reading what was going to happen next, the only flaw was how it ended, it left me wanting more. Left me wanting to know what was next for the sisters, their mother and uncle derek.
Penny
Jan 02, 2016 Penny rated it really liked it
Mrs.O needs to write more fiction. This novel could be a great series. Literally stumbled upon this at the library and it was a fun, drama, soapy read.
Not comparing but if you enjoy Jackie Collins then you would like this book.
Brittany
Jan 14, 2012 Brittany rated it really liked it
An unexpected read for me. I didn't know Sharon Osbourne wrote books. It was a great read and completely enthralling. I'm glad I picked it up (solely by the cover nevertheless). I liked the ending and I would love to read a sequel to this book.
Stephen
Mar 18, 2014 Stephen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Book starts off slow, lots of random sex scenes in the middle (lots of sex scenes) but if it finishes nicely, albeit a bit quickly. Not a bad effort for the Princess of F'N Darkness, but not the best effort either.
Mandii DiNozzo
Jan 01, 2016 Mandii DiNozzo rated it did not like it
This to me was just a recount of Sharon and Ozzy's sex life… different names, different location, weak storyline, poor character development.

The most exciting thing in this novel was the grotesque graphic sex scenes.
Aimie
Mar 22, 2010 Aimie rated it it was amazing
This book was brilliant. Quirky and engaging. Sharon Osbourne did a great job, her personality shines through this book.
Babydimps
Jan 25, 2012 Babydimps rated it really liked it
This book was pretty good. The sparkly cover is what attracted me to it. It's worth reading!
Simone Perren
Overall, a good read for general passing the time but it didn't really have the staying power which would make me read it again and again. Rather a passing pleasure for one time enjoyment!
Shwetha
Mar 28, 2014 Shwetha rated it really liked it
The plot was well written.....but could've been better I feel. Anyway it was a good read!
Megan
It's a good read for a train ride. It would seem Osbourne is thinking about writing a sequel.. don't think it's necessary.
Missy Angolia
Mar 16, 2010 Missy Angolia rated it really liked it
Quick and entertaining read by Mrs. O. Intriguing and very scandalous, as an insider like the author undoubtedly knows. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Kirsty Boustead
really good
Marisol
Jul 24, 2012 Marisol rated it liked it
Could've been a solid four stars if the ending weren't so inconclusive.
Danielle
Jun 17, 2013 Danielle rated it liked it
It's quite nice chicklit actually. Well written and entertaining. I was surprised!
Anna
Oct 16, 2011 Anna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not that great. Couldn't even finish it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Last Time I Saw You
  • Cuckoo
  • Wild Things
  • Lost and Found
  • The Celebrity Shopper (Annie Valentine, #4)
  • Hollywood Sinners
Sharon Rachel Osbourne (née Levy, previously Arden) is an English music manager and promoter, television personality and presenter.

She came into public prominence after appearing in The Osbournes, a reality television show that followed her family's daily life. Osbourne later became a judge on the talent shows The X Factor and America's Got Talent. Her autobiography, Extreme, has sold in excess of
More about Sharon Osbourne...