Start by marking “Percy Jackson and the Olympians Boxed Set (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1-4)” as Want to Read:

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Boxed Set (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1-4)

4.69  ·  Rating Details ·  3,076 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Contains 4 books The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse and the Battle of the Labyrinth.
Paperback
Published 2009 by Scholastic

Michelle Hallsworth
I first read this series when I was 14yo, right inside that target audience, and I absolutely adored them all. Percy taught me that boys could be pretty cool, and Annabeth was my hero for at least a couple of years, because she taught me that being smart and/or a bookworm wasn't something that warranted shame (despite the teasing of my peers), in fact, it was something to be proud of. At such a pivotal point in my emotional development, I couldn't ask for a better role model for myself, even if ...more
Tiernan
Dec 15, 2011 Tiernan rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
I really enjoyed this series it was a fast pace thriller. I feel like i have aged out before the series finsihed but i would still recommend this to any middle school kid.
Stacie
Mar 08, 2010 Stacie rated it really liked it
Fun books! Love that they introduce kids to the Greek gods.
BeLLa
Nov 12, 2015 BeLLa rated it it was amazing
love them!!!
Zoe W.
Jun 22, 2017 Zoe W. rated it really liked it
like this series a lot
Christian
Jun 25, 2017 Christian rated it it was amazing
I really loved this whole series it puts a great twist on Greek mythology rick is a master with words I highly recommend
Amanda
Feb 07, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it
I liked this series. The reason why I didn't love it is because it is aimed at kids so the humour didn't really work for me. I really enjoyed the mythology and the plot of each book though.

I really hope they make movies out of the rest of the books. Not only do I love the movies (I think they improve upon the books) but I think that the plot of the last two books is the most interesting. I do wish this series had been available when I was a kid because I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more
Dolphin Accurate
Apr 24, 2015 Dolphin Accurate rated it it was amazing
gosh! I loved this book, especially the part where Nico realized that Bianaca's death wasn't Percy's fault. I really love Nico, I seriosuly do. And I love Percy more. I really didn't want one of my favorite characters 2 dislike each other. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVED IT! I love Rick, I love the way he puts these stories, they're the best, and please, if u haven't read the book, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WATCHING THE MOVIE.
Gwendolyn
Mar 30, 2012 Gwendolyn rated it it was amazing
BEST books of my childhood and middle school years!!! However after i read these books i started looking up all things Greek mythology:) i recommend these books to everyone every age
Brittney
Jun 10, 2010 Brittney rated it liked it
Fast-paced, entertaining books. I read these on vacation, and they were perfect for that. I have the 5th book on hold at the library, so that must mean something...
Cameron Gray
these four books are an amazing adventure and they are all action pacted with adventure and sadness
Aidan
Jun 29, 2011 Aidan rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite series of books
Abril
Oct 25, 2014 Abril rated it it was amazing
Releí el héroe perdido, el hijo de neptuno y la marca de atenea.
Rebecca
Dec 10, 2012 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Imagination run wild.
Aime
Sep 10, 2015 Aime added it
It was awesome
Sylvia
Feb 08, 2015 Sylvia rated it it was amazing
Fantabulous! All the books are great. Everyone should read them. Highly recommended.
stuart
Nov 06, 2014 stuart rated it liked it
cute, fun, hard to believe how much earlier they came out than the harry potter books
S. Schmidt
Oct 18, 2011 S. Schmidt rated it really liked it
Great!!!! I loved all of the god and goddess stuff. I loved the demigods and their daring and deadly adventures. The last book was the best. Great job Rick on writing them!!!!!
Eytan Israel
Very good
Chenelle
ABSOLUTELY CAPTIVATING . BRAVO RICK RIOIDAN BRAVO . THIS WAS A WORK OF ART.
Zoe Yanega
Oct 26, 2015 Zoe Yanega rated it really liked it
All of these book were very good but I gave it four stars because some of them were pretty similar.
Hania Farouk
Sep 13, 2015 Hania Farouk rated it it was amazing
amazing
Maia
May 26, 2011 Maia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm reading this out loud to my 9 year old, but couldn't wait for the ending and read the rest of the series on my own. Great books!
Mason
Dec 15, 2015 Mason rated it really liked it
I thought that this was a great book but I think that they stayed in the Labyrinth too long for my interest and I know that it is the title.
Piper
Jan 19, 2014 Jammiedodgerofdoom rated it liked it
kj
Rania
Jul 21, 2012 Rania rated it it was amazing
I have read the first two books
Kenia franqui
it awsome al of them
Hazee - newest MM addict
Hazee - newest MM addict rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
  • At the Party (At the Party, #1-4)
  • Percy Jackson
  • Percy Jackson
  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1-5)
  • Kissing Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1.5)
  • Fundamentals of Nursing: Concepts, Process, and Practice
  • Goddamned Percy Jackson: A Biography
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians: List of Percy Jackson and the Olympians Characters
  • Tw7sted
  • Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
  • The Case of the Dog Camp Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #24)
  • One Hundred Steps
  • The Boarding School Experiment
  • The Case of the Golden Slipper (The New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley, #20)
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • Daisy (The Year I Turned Sixteen, #2)
  • Catch a Falling Star (Summerhill Secrets, #3)
  • The Case of the Game Show Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #27)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)