Start by marking “May the Best Man Die May the Best Man Die” as Want to Read:
May the Best Man Die May the Best Man Die

May the Best Man Die May the Best Man Die (Carnegie Kincaid #3)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A KILLER BACHELOR PARTY
Carnegie Kincaid plans weddings, not stag parties. When a client asks Carnegie to manage a pre-wedding blow-out-complete with a stripper--she tactfullyrefuses the job. So why is Carnegie peering through binoculars across the Seattle Ship Canal, watching a shapely Santa Claus turn naked inside a hip dockside bistro? Because her own significant other-
eBook, 336 pages
Published September 30th 2003 by Dell Publishing Company (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about May the Best Man Die May the Best Man Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about May the Best Man Die May the Best Man Die

Kristen
This is the third book in the series and takes place during Christmas, when Carnegie has Bridezella to contend too, along with two dead best men, spies, and a rival celebrity wedding planner, who's a bit sleazy. She also contends with her boyfriend, who lied to her about his marriage, and causes a strain in their relationship. Tis the season to be jolly... or not. It's a shame the series ended in 2006 with the sixth book. I have two more to read to complete the series hopefully this year. I hop ...more
Kenzie
OK. Another one from the mystery pile of books that appears at my husband's workplace. (Then again, "Well Read and Dead" appeared there too!) Nothing amazing, but a enjoyable read (works well late at night or on an airplane when you just don't have enough brainpower to have to think too hard).
Carol
Good light reading, something to take on vacation. Just remind me never to use Carnegie Kincaid as a planner for any wedding I'm involved in - PEOPLE DIE around her!
Cindy
Sep 15, 2007 Cindy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: chick lit/mystery fans
Shelves: mysteries
Third in series featuring a wedding planner. Carnegie Kincaid's personal life is a mess and her professional life not much better. Not much reason for Christmas cheer!
Jody
The 3rd wedding planner murder mystery set in Seattle. Can a wedding survive the death of not one but two best men?
Jennifer Palmer
Nov 19, 2007 Jennifer Palmer rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mystery lovers
I think this was my favorite book in the series. I like all her books and really they are between 3 and 4 stars.
Gina Jantz
This was just okay, I think I need to be more particular about the free books I take from other people!
Joe
very smart writing...a fun read
ready for more
Shana
I was surprised twice by the ending.
Maryfrances
Maryfrances marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
G
G marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Karen Berzins
Karen Berzins marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Kristen Ray
Kristen Ray marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Miina
Miina added it
Nov 28, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Sandra Kent
Sandra Kent marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Dogsmom Laura
Dogsmom Laura marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Janessa
Janessa marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
  • The Alpine Menace
  • Killer Wedding (Madeline Bean, #3)
  • Better Off Wed (Annabelle Archer, #1)
  • Drop-Dead Blonde
  • Murder is a Girl's Best Friend (Paige Turner, #2)
  • A Groom with a View (Jane Jeffry, #11)
  • Death by Inferior Design

Carnegie Kincaid (6 books)
  • Veiled Threats (Carnegie Kincaid, #1)
  • Died to Match (Carnegie Kincaid, #2)
  • Death Takes a Honeymoon (Carnegie Kincaid, #4)
  • You May Now Kill the Bride (Carnegie Kincaid, #5)
  • Bride and Doom (Carnegie Kincaid, #6)
Veiled Threats (Carnegie Kincaid, #1) Died to Match (Carnegie Kincaid, #2) Death Takes a Honeymoon (Carnegie Kincaid, #4) You May Now Kill the Bride (Carnegie Kincaid, #5) Bride and Doom (Carnegie Kincaid, #6)