Gemma the Gymnastics Fairy

Gemma the Gymnastics Fairy (Rainbow Magic #63)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  207 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The Sports Fairies' magical items are missing, and now the Fairy Olympics are going all wrong! This is our ninth group of Rainbow Magic fairies; all seven books will be released at once.
It's an exciting time in Fairyland. Everyone is getting ready for the Fairy Olympics! But Jack Frost's goblins have stolen the Sports Fairies' magic objects. Now they're threatening to tak...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Gemma the Gymnastics Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemma the Gymnastics Fairy

Dolly
Sep 11, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the last of seven books in the Sports Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. Our oldest is addicted and will often read several in one day! This series has a sports theme and I like that it encourages girls to be active and try new sports.

I have read so many of these books that I must admit I've become immune to their silliness. I love that I can read them after she doe...more
Miri Mandel
Five stars, I guess? Because it was a really good book, like really, really!
I really really like the book, well, love the book. And I love fairies and Jack Frost makes it scary so I like scary stuff.
Maria Finazzo Hernandez
I have been reading the series to my girls and they love it. I like it but after a bunch it gets old. I still will read all of them to my girls. Because daisy really knows how to capture her audience! And it is perfect for age group. Excellent!
Maggie
I really liked reading another Rainbow Magic series. I was really excited when I saw this series in my sister's book order. I always love reading Daisy Meadow's books, she's a great author.
Deanna
This book is about a fairy that is trying to get her magic hoop back befor the copution.

name of fairy:Gemma
Makayla Partin
Yay!!! All the magic sports objects are back in fairy land!! I'm so glad that games and sports are safe and fun for everyone thanks to Rachel and Kristy
Bea
This was my favorite fairy book. It was really interesting because it was about the Fairy Olympics.
Gemma
Mar 20, 2009 Gemma marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This book is a great childrens book it's a must read book.
Sydney
in the book they try to retrieve a magic hoola hoop.
Catherine

Easy, interesting read.
Eileen V
oooh la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vestal Public Library
Vestal Public Library marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
  • Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy and Bean, #3)
  • Honey (The Puppy Place, #14)
  • A New Beginning (Magic Puppy, 1)
  • Detective Camp (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #1)
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Secret Admirer
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • The Third Wish (Fairy Realm, #3)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)