Alice the Tennis Fairy

Alice the Tennis Fairy (Rainbow Magic #62)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The Sports Fairies' magical items are missing, and now the Fairy Olympics are going all wrong! This is our ninth group of Rainbow Magic fairies; all seven books will be released at once.
It's an exciting time in Fairyland. Everyone is getting ready for the Fairy Olympics! But Jack Frost's goblins have stolen the Sports Fairies' magic objects. Now they're threatening to tak...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published March 1st 2008)

Dolly
Sep 11, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the sixth book of seven in the Sports Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. Our oldest is addicted and will often read several in one day! This series has a sports theme and I like that it encourages girls to be active and try new sports.

I have read so many of these books that I must admit I've become immune to their silliness. I love that I can read them after she doe...more
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
The goblins are having a tennis match and instead of calling it the famous Wimbledon match they are calling it the famous Goblington match. The umpire is giving Alice's racquet out as the trophy. L.A.
My 6 year old and I are currently working our way through all of these fairy books. They aren't bad, but I'm looking forward to starting the Harry Potter series or reading Ella Enchanted with her!!
Makayla Partin
I don't ever watch tennis but when I do it's when I'm watching my mom play it on wii sports. (She's not that good at it.) it was a pretty good book to me even though I don't like tennis.
Alexa
It was an amazing book. My favorite part was when Kirsty and Rachel put strawberries and cream into the tennisball machine.
Catherine

Easy, interesting read.
Sydney Cruz
Sydney Cruz marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Cheahyun Song
Cheahyun Song marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Ashley Bennett
Ashley Bennett marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Brooklyn
Brooklyn marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Mia Thinnes
Mia Thinnes marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Aaira
Aaira marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Fatimah El
Fatimah El marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Nisha
Nisha marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)