Start by marking “MeruPuri, Vol. 3 (MeruPuri, #3)” as Want to Read:
MeruPuri, Vol. 3 (MeruPuri, #3)

MeruPuri, Vol. 3 (MeruPuri #3)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  4,559 ratings  ·  31 reviews
While on a seaside field trip, the little boy Aram and Airi find themselves in the middle of a blackout at the public bath. Frazzled to no end, Airi drags Aram inside a closet but fails to prevent someone from walking in on them. Will Aram's secret be blown so soon? Meanwhile, Aram's cousin Razu confronts Airi and that made Razu hate Airi enough to want to make her heart s ...more
Published January 3rd 2006 by VIZ Media (first published April 5th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about MeruPuri, Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MeruPuri, Vol. 3

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
156th out of 582 books — 1,269 voters
Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 01 by Rei TōmaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoBleach Volume 01 by Tite KuboSkip Beat!, Vol. 02 by Yoshiki Nakamura
Manga read in 2012
73rd out of 149 books — 29 voters

More lists with this book...

Julie
I think I might buy actual copies because the scanlations are slightly confusing. There's a lot going on and it's sometimes hard to process. The insta-love still isn't helping. I can't get over the fact that Aram is still a kid. UGH.
Aurora
okay more,kay?
Jamie
Summary:
The beginning of the third volume starts by Airi and Aram going on a class field trip; their relationship continues to deepen and Aram shows how much he wants to protect her by saving Airi from her great grandmother's ex-fiance's great grandson, who is seeking revenge. Airi was able to survive his first attempt and attack but not what he had in stored for her next. Mariabel, Aram's ex fiance, gets enrolled into their high school and she is out to break Aram and Airi up. Mariabel offered
Aimeekay
So this one picks up right where the second one left off, with Aram and Airi in a closet.

Ok. so I still have some issues with how different Aram acts when he is big compared with when he is little. Sigh, but maybe it is because his big body has more hormones? *shrug*

It's not that much of an issue to keep me from reading. I still really like the artwork, and I wish I could see some of the covers of the chapters in color. Definitely something I will have to search the web for. And I do like where
Deborah Takahashi
Airi Hoshino is a romantic. Not only is it her goal to marry the man of her dreams, she truly believes that if she arrives at school for, on time, for two years, the magic mirror she inherited will grant her wish to marry her true love. When not watching romantic dramas, Airi dreams about her prince and vows to keep her first kiss just for him. However, all of that changes when Aram emerges from her mirror. Aram is a prince from a magical kingdom who was thrust into the mirror by his faithful se ...more
Marie
Bintang 4

Ternyata Razu memang memiliki niat jahat terhadap Airi. Hal itu karena dendam yg dirasakanya terhada Krisnel, nenek Airi yg telah menghianati kake Razu untuk menikah dengan pria lain yg dicintainya, sehingga ayah Razu yg seharusnya menjadi keturunan keduannya menjadi raja dikerajaan sihir. Untung Aram menyadari dan melindungi Airi dan Razupun harus kembali ke negeri sihir.

Namun gangguan berikutnya yg dilancarkan tunangan Aram, Mariabele akhirnya berhasil memisahkan Aram dan Airi. Dengan
Lucy
I think this is the best one yet. There's a lot more action, and we meet Raz, who for some reason, I really like. This was also really sad, because Aram looses his memories of Airi and thinks that Mariabel is the one who gave him the mark on his chest :(. It was really good though, on to the last one, and this better end happy.
Dyah
You're right, insta-love can be... irritating =___=
But still, some parts are doki-doki, if we ignore the fact that Aram is still a kid...
Daisy Morales
I thought it was messed up that Aram forgot Ari the one he loves but i know that he will remember sooner or later
ramy
Aug 07, 2010 ramy added it
Shelves: manga
this not the last book but i already finish the series so what the jeck...i love the ending he is soooo charming and airi seem more grown..but the only problem i have with it is that their 8!! year gap...:)..becomes a 3 year gap now how that happen dont ask me..maybe it was a type off from where i read it!! hmm could be. but aside from that great series great ending.too short i was crying last night at the ending so sad when good thing end so fast...
Kricket
in which aram's former betrothed, mariebel, shows up and throws a hissy-fit. she gives aram a box that causes him to lose all memories of airi, and then takes him back to astale. airi follows and tries to remind aram who she is. she repeatedly calls him an idiot, gets arrested, and is saved by aram's older half brother. it's all very silly. one more volume!
Elizabeth Aguilar
Considering the synopsis, I can understand why my friends are like "WHAT?" when I tell them about Aram and Airi's relationship or when it shows some images- like their kissing- and make faces. It really is one of those books that you have to read to understand and either you'll love it or you'll dislike it. Guess which one I am?
Megan Sanchez
This is just a great volume of story all around. The crazy shenanigans of Mariabel, the adorable side story with Jiele and Lei, gorgeous and totally sexy Aram/Airi action and lots of backstory on Raz and his connection to Airi. If you've enjoyed the previous volumes, you'll definitely like this one.
Greendaze
Dian
Jun 04, 2010 Dian rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Seru^^
Semua jd ikutan sekolah di dunia manusia..
Mulai dr Aram,Jeile,Rei,Razu,bahkan sampai Mariabelle yg tunangannya Aram.. Alhasil,Airi kalang kabut jaga rahasianya Aram coz klo sampe ketahuan,bakalan dimasukin eternal prison..
Walo ceritanya rada ngaco,tp tetep menghiburlah^^
Lauren
This is a perfect shoujo manga. Sweet but not too sugary. Cute but not too sappy. I love Aram and Airi so much! I know this is not an original story, but I suspect it wasn't meant to be. It's a sort of a parody of all shoujo manga. Will definitely be checking out this author again.
Amy
I like that the romance ramped up a bit, but I have a hard time with the idea that she essentially likes a kid. It was borderline pedophilic for me, even though I know it was supposed to be cute.
Felicia
:( Hate Razu, hate mariabelle. But, I stil read in the middle, and hope can end it as soon as possible. :'( want to know the ending.. *But, i want to make myself confuse* :p
Evie
I hated Marabel (did I spell her name right?) in this volume. I seriously wanted to flick her. And maybe the queen. And definitely Raz.
I definitely love this series!
Amy
Ashley Frederick
I absolutely loved this one!! Airi demonstrates that she truly does have feelings for Aram
Patricia
**Read as they became available. See Book 1 for my review and description
anenko
I continue to be surprised by how sexual/erotic this series is.
Amy Gideon
The bonus chapters at the end are hysterical.
Alise  (Readers in Wonderland)
This one was my favorite so far.
Christine
Only one more volume to go.
Marti
Jan 05, 2013 Marti rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: teen
Still weird but cute! ;)
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 03
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 2 (Hana-Kimi, #2)
  • Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 02
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 04
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow, #2)
  • Special A, Vol. 02 (Special A, #2)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 03 (High School Debut, #3)
  • Tail of the Moon, Volume 1
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.
More about Matsuri Hino...

MeruPuri (4 books)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 1 (MeruPuri, #1)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 2 (MeruPuri, #2)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 4 (MeruPuri, #4)
Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1) Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight, #4) MeruPuri, Vol. 1 (MeruPuri, #1) Vampire Knight, Vol. 9 (Vampire Knight, #9) Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)