Start by marking “Irish Inspirations: Stories and Wisdom That Celebrate the Magic of Emerald Isle” as Want to Read:
Irish Inspirations: Stories and Wisdom That Celebrate the Magic of Emerald Isle

Irish Inspirations: Stories and Wisdom That Celebrate the Magic of Emerald Isle

Ireland is, without a doubt, one of the most alluring places in the world. But there is more to the Emerald Isle than leprechauns, pots of gold, and shamrocks. It's a land of legends, beauty, friendly people, music, tradition... and so much more.

With Irish Inspirations, you will experience all the things that make Ireland such a magical place. Filled with heartwarming pers

Published February 1st 2010 by Blue Mountain Arts (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Irish Inspirations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irish Inspirations

Joy Gerbode
Apr 08, 2011 Joy Gerbode rated it really liked it
This is a delightful little read, full of stories and inspirational sayings from Ireland. As I'm preparing for a trip that will include a couple of stops in Ireland, this was fun for me to read.
Elizabeth
Aug 01, 2011 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
great stories, a very charming book. I will always read this, worthy of the coffee table!

I will be going to Ireland!!!
Robyn
Jun 16, 2012 Robyn rated it it was amazing
Such a fun read that I got at the annual Scottish-Irish Faire mid-March 2011 in Midland, Texas. It seemed like a good way to get in touch w/ & learn about the Irish part of my heritage. I also liked the recipes in it for soda-bread & champ. I tried them out, & I definitely liked the champ better (a green Irish version of mashed potatoes)!

I've never been to Ireland, but hope to go someday. Even before I read this book I wanted to go, but this makes me want to go even more!
Shelley
Shelley rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2011
Marianne Murphy
Marianne Murphy rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2011
liah.
liah. rated it it was ok
Aug 22, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2010
Mary June Christine
Mary June Christine rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2011
R. Joy Helvie
R. Joy Helvie marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2012
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013