Start by marking “Fugitive Family” as Want to Read:
Fugitive Family

Fugitive Family

Six months ago, Alexander Cooke's life was wrecked. His wife was killed, his workplace was robbed...and the evidence pointed to him. He saw one way out--he grabbed his daughter and ran. Now he's got a new life. Yet even with his new identity as Greg Bond, he's still looking over his shoulder. Still waiting for danger to reappear. Then he meets charming schoolteacher Lisa J ...more
Published August 1st 2009 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Fugitive Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fugitive Family

Michelle
Oct 03, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! If you are looking for a intense book, this one is for you. It gave me the creeps, and I felt myself feeling so sorry for Alex/Greg as he tried to keep his daughter safe - which included him out of jail. There was a lot of grey area in this book, and in the end I'm left with the question - what would you do? Alex had to break several laws in order to keep you his daughter safe. He had to have his six year old to lie about her name/past. He lied in church about his wife's name...Yet I found ...more
Leola
Nov 21, 2013 Leola rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won this book from the author, Pamela Tracy, at a recent RWA workshop. It's an easy read, very enjoyable, especially if you like inspirational romantic suspense. I have to confess, I was convinced from the beginning on "who-done-it" and was surprised at how far off I was. I love the main character Alex/Greg and his daughter Amy/Amber. I definitely recommend this book, but don't ask to borrow my copy because the author signed it for me. Way to go, Pamela!
Susan
Nov 03, 2009 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another book sale book.
Alex Cooke has been set up when his bank was robbed and the security guard was killed. Then his wife was killed. In fear of what came next, he took his daughter and runs. Now, six months later, he's still waiting for "danger to reappear". Not bad story. Heroine is a little thin--but the story is good.
Susan F
Oct 15, 2011 Susan F rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good read. It was hard to put down. The heroine could have been a little stronger but that's ok. The hero's story was the riveting part and carried the entire book. I recommend it for a good Christian mystery.
Linda Andrews
Mar 21, 2010 Linda Andrews rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When danger comes calling, it's nice to have friends. Two staunch allies are the only thing giving Alexander Cooke hope that his wife's murderer will be caught, but it is his burgeoning love for Lisa Jacoby that will help solve the mystery. Reading Fugitive Family is a great way to spend the day.
Amanda
Aug 16, 2009 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like romantic suspense, you won't want to miss Fugitive Family. Pamela Tracy takes a common premise -- a hero who's been framed for a crime he didn't commit -- and turns it into a truly unforgettable story.
Holly
Holly rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2010
Ileana
Ileana rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2012
Elena
Elena rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2012
Mariah
Mariah rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2012
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2015
Beth - ;)
Beth - ;) rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2012
Betsy
Betsy rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2012
Mysterylady
A great read. Loved it.
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2009
Kristen Chandler
Kristen Chandler rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2009
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2016
Veronica
Veronica rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2013
Karrie
Karrie rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Courtney Field
Courtney Field rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Jtaylorjp06
Jtaylorjp06 rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2012
Conni
Conni rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2009
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2015
Marion Faith
Marion Faith rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2014
Kyleigh
Kyleigh rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2015
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2009
Cindy
Cindy added it
Apr 09, 2010
Cara
Cara marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2010
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2010
Jackie
Jackie added it
Oct 22, 2010
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2011
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2011
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2011
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2011
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2012
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
Abigail Mitchell
Abigail Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2012
Cindy Winder delong
Cindy Winder delong marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Anne Bock
Anne Bock marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2013
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Mary
Mary added it
Mar 31, 2013
Pamela Tracy is a USA Today award-winning author who lives with her husband (He claims to be the inspiration for most of her heroes) and son (He claims to be the interference for most of her writing time.) She was raised in Omaha, Nebraska, and started writing at a very young age (a series of romances, all with David Cassidy as the hero. Sometimes Bobby Sherman would interfere). Then, while earni ...more
More about Pamela Tracy...