Fugitive Family

Fugitive Family

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Six months ago, Alexander Cooke's life was wrecked. His wife was killed, his workplace was robbed...and the evidence pointed to him. He saw one way out--he grabbed his daughter and ran. Now he's got a new life. Yet even with his new identity as Greg Bond, he's still looking over his shoulder. Still waiting for danger to reappear. Then he meets charming schoolteacher Lisa J...more
eBook, 256 pages
Published August 1st 2009 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2009)

Leola Ogle
I won this book from the author, Pamela Tracy, at a recent RWA workshop. It's an easy read, very enjoyable, especially if you like inspirational romantic suspense. I have to confess, I was convinced from the beginning on "who-done-it" and was surprised at how far off I was. I love the main character Alex/Greg and his daughter Amy/Amber. I definitely recommend this book, but don't ask to borrow my copy because the author signed it for me. Way to go, Pamela!
Susan
Another book sale book.
Alex Cooke has been set up when his bank was robbed and the security guard was killed. Then his wife was killed. In fear of what came next, he took his daughter and runs. Now, six months later, he's still waiting for "danger to reappear". Not bad story. Heroine is a little thin--but the story is good.
Linda Andrews
When danger comes calling, it's nice to have friends. Two staunch allies are the only thing giving Alexander Cooke hope that his wife's murderer will be caught, but it is his burgeoning love for Lisa Jacoby that will help solve the mystery. Reading Fugitive Family is a great way to spend the day.
Susan F
This is a very good read. It was hard to put down. The heroine could have been a little stronger but that's ok. The hero's story was the riveting part and carried the entire book. I recommend it for a good Christian mystery.
Amanda
If you like romantic suspense, you won't want to miss Fugitive Family. Pamela Tracy takes a common premise -- a hero who's been framed for a crime he didn't commit -- and turns it into a truly unforgettable story.
Mysterylady
A great read. Loved it.
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
KimberlyDawn
KimberlyDawn marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Ashli S
Ashli S marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Maleah
Maleah marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Linda Byrne
Linda Byrne marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Lori
Lori added it
Aug 01, 2013
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2013
Amanda Alexander
Amanda Alexander marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Elizabeth Johnson
Elizabeth Johnson marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Mary
Mary added it
Mar 31, 2013
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2013
Anne Williams
Anne Williams marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Pamela Tracy is an award-winning author who lives with her husband (He claims to be the inspiration for most of her heroes) and son (He claims to be the interference for most of her writing time.) She was raised in Omaha, Nebraska, and started writing at a very young age (a series of romances, all with David Cassidy as the hero. Sometimes Bobby Sherman would interfere). Then, while earning a BA i...more
More about Pamela Tracy...
Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas Once Upon a Christmas Daddy for Keeps Once Upon a Cowboy The Price of Redemption