Start by marking “Everlasting Desire (Everlasting, #2)” as Want to Read:
Everlasting Desire (Everlasting, #2)

Everlasting Desire (Everlasting #2)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  623 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Desire Burns Forever
The clientele at Shore's clothing store includes some of L.A.'s sexiest bachelors. But none of them affects Megan DeLacey as deeply as the dark-eyed stranger who strides into her boutique one evening - and keeps returning, night after night. Megan is drawn to Rhys Costain even as she fears him. Because his reason for being there is clear - he wants Mega
Mass Market Paperback, 364 pages
Published October 2010 by Kensington Publishing Corporation (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Everlasting Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlasting Desire

Kaleigha
I while back, I read Everlasting Kiss by Amanda Ashley. I gave it two stars, because I found it to be shallow and quite dull. The only thing that saved it for me was the character of Rhys Costain, Master Vampire of the west coast. So, against all odds, I was looking forward to Everlasting Desire, which focused on Rhys. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

I never, ever don't finish a book. Even if it takes me weeks, I still slog through. Until this one, that is. I can't really even say I didn't l
Carrissaibbott
Have to admit this was a DNF and I hadn't read book 1, although that wouldn't have made a difference. I found the lead characters boring; the female lead accepted so much information on faith and never even once Googled the 'heavy spending' customer with a stalker fascination for her while the male lead quickly mind-wiped the women of his desires and drank her blood on numerous occasions without permission. Not what I would call the start of a trusting relationship. On top of all this, it seemed ...more
Maria

Everlasting Series:
1. Everlasting Kiss
2. Everlasting Desire
Mariah
This was good, but I don't believe it was as good as some of the other books of Amanda Ashley's that I had read previously. Somehow I found myself predicting everything that happened in the book so it was kind of a let down. Overall I do believe it was good. The way these two met was interesting and I do have to say if that I had that much money to spend on clothes I think I could find myself spending it on other things instead, like charities for instance. Not that I'm looking down upon our won ...more
Amy Jacobs
I love Amanda Ashley books! When she contacted me asking her to review another one of her vampire stories, I jumped for joy at the chance! If you are unfamiliar with this authors tales, where have you been? After all the hype of sparkly and cute vampire tales, sometimes I need a break with dark and brooding vampires to make me remember why I fell in love with these sort of paranormal creatures in the first place.

In Everlasting Desire, we meet Megan and Rhys. Rhys Costain, who is the Master of th
Paige
Just like with any other Amanda Ashley books, EVERLASING DESIRE does not disappoint.

With his friend Erik’s luck with love, Rhys Costain wonders if he will have the same. Shaking his head at the obscured thoughts, he walks into an exclusive men’s clothing shop and meets Megan Delacey.

Night after night he returns, buying more and more clothes and becoming highly addicted to her. He has to lie about his age when she’s reluctant to go out with him when he seems younger than her 29 years. Slowly he
Jackie
Have you ever heard the old saying that all vampire books are predictable and boring? That there is nothing new and different in the genre that would cause a reader to stand up and cheer when they were done with the story.... I say different, not only are the books written by Amanda Ashley not boring or for the most part predictable but they will make you smile and even cheer for the books characters at stories end!
Right off the bat let me say that the main female character of Megan DeLacey is g
Book Review Diva
Amanda Ashley - Everlasting Desire

The title of this book says it all “Everlasting Desire”. Living for over 500 years Rhys has no desire to be with any women until he walks into Megan DeLacey's place of work, and lays eyes on her. Desire is what Rhys Costain feels when he lays eyes on Megan DeLacey. He desires her touch and the taste of her blood. He has a need, or "desire" if you might, to be with her forever.

Amanda's book "Everlasting Desire" is a wonderful love story of a Vampire who falls in
Sabine Honig
Everlasting Desire features a vampire who has seen it all and a naïve human he comes into contact with. From the minute she meets Rhys Costain, Megan DeLacey knows there is something different about him – exactly what though she doesn’t know. He makes her tingle when he is near, but he is also a bit frightening.
The two start a relationship and there are things that alarm Megan as the relationship develops, but she puts her worries aside until she has to confront the truth, that the man she is da
Megan
Book 2 in the Everlasting series.

I loved this book, I thought it was an exciting sequel to Everlasting Kiss. I have to preface my review by saying that I really dislike reading books that contain a character with my own name, I find it weird and distracting. However, after a few chapters this didn’t bother me as much as I thought it was going to as I became engrossed in the story.

This is the story of Rhys Costain, Master of the West Coast vampires, who we met in the first book of the series. And
Amy
Instead of reading, I actually listened to this book on CD. I kept hoping that it would get better and that some plot would evolve and it finally did (on disk 5). It's really your basic vampire plot -- someone Rhys (pronounced Rees) Costain is in charge of the West Coast Vampires. Another (older) vampire wants to take control of the territory.

Rhys has developed a relationship with mortal, Megan DeLacey. She has a roommate, Cheryl (sp?), who is having headaches ... I don't want to say more than t
Michelle ♣ Ndayeni
An entertaining book with plenty of twists and turns in the story that keep you guessing as to what will happen next. Sure, there are plenty of things that are easy to predict, since this is a romance of the sort that you know will have a happily ever after ending, so some things are a given, but still the author manages to throw in plenty of things that are surprising. Even if only somewhat so.

See my full review at: Random Book Musings
Annie
This was definitly not a new favorite of Ashley. I was excited to see Daisy and Eric again but I did not think enough time was given to Reece and Megan to overcome her bias opinions and beleifs to fall as madly and deeply in love with Reece as the author tried to have us beleive. The plot was good and some of the various twists and turns were fun and surprising. Again, it was the connection of the two main characters I got annoyed with (occasionally) that made me not as happy as I wanted to be w ...more
Evelyn
Sequel to 'Everylasting Kiss', but it can be read stand alone (although what's the fun in this, since the main male character is introduced in 'Everlasting Kiss'). Typical when you read a vampire romance, the vampire's age when he was turned is not a factor. It was fun in this book when 30 year old Megan finds herself attracted to a 20 year old customer (if she only knew... and ends up knowing). Loved both these books, lots of fun and quick reads.
Emily
I honestly didn't realize this was a sequel until I started reading it. I don't really think it matters though; it's more of a spinoff anyways.
Regardless, I really enjoyed this book and ended up reading the entire thing in one day. I really like Ashley's books for my days off. They're my guilty pleasure.

Ps. Good to hear in the reviews that I'm not the only one who sometimes got annoyed with Shirley! She was obnoxious.
Jennifer M
Yes, Megan did get on my nerves and her best friend surprised me but all in all I really enjoyed this book. I totally would be all over Reese and enjoy every moment of it...lol
Great story line I kinda thought of Edward and Bella a little as I read this story in an adult version, but perhaps that was just my Twilight obsession kicking in.
Kitty Felone
I own every Amanda Ashley book, and a few of Madeline Baker's, but I seem to find myself skipping over parts of this book. In the past, I loved reading Amanda Ashley, but lately I find myself skipping all her data dumps and filler information. Meh, it works for her though. Still, her doom-and-gloom vampires are rather hot.
Sara Horney
Meh. *shrugs*
It wasn't good, but it wasn't horrible.
The plot, the character development and the dialogue just seemed way too simple.
Probably won't read anymore of this authors stuff.
This books headed for the used book store.
Cindi
I started this book then put it down after I just couldn't get into it for some unknown reason. After several other books, I tried it again and found that I had no problem getting into it and enjoying it. Yay!
Renee
I love Amanda Ashley!!! Her stuff is great no nonsense old fashioned vampire fun. This one had return characters I loved and while the plot wasn't the most stimulating it was still awesome and I enjoyed every word.
Kim
I didn't want this book to end! I stayed up until 5AM Sunday finishing it. I couldn't put it down. I loved Rhys and it was good to see Daisy and Eric's character's again.
Joan Osborne
This was a wonderful and very romantic vampire romance. I really enjoyed the lead couple and the story kept me interested throughout.
A fun, sexy, and fast read. I liked Rhys much more in his story than I did when we met him in Eric and Daisy's book. Very enjoyable.
Loretta
scary to think that someone could create such havoc and over nothing more than pure boredom! Alas, a great filler book!
Missyb
really good, moves right along, good characters. could use some more action or romance/sex, but good twists.
Christine
What can I say I'm a sucker for a goid vampire story and Amanda Ashley is an amazing author...
Brenda
LOVED Rhys!!!! Megan...not so much...just seemed too damn whiny! Did love the ending though!!!
Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon
love thi book..highly recomend this awesom book :)
Ann Noell
good read but not outstanding so just 3 stars from me.
  • Moonburn (Abra Barrow #2)
  • Poisoned Kisses (Mythica #3)
  • Angel at Dawn (Midnight, #8)
  • Hunting the Demon (Demon Hunters, #2)
  • Shadow Fall (Shadow, #2)
  • Jace (Shadow Wranglers, #3)
  • Nocturnal
  • Lover's Bite (Wings in the Night, #14)
  • I Only Have Fangs for You (Young Brothers, #3)
  • Deadly Little Secrets
  • Red Demon (Gods of Midnight, #3)
  • The Viking Takes a Knight (Viking I, #9)
  • In the Company of Vampires (Dark Ones, #8)
  • Vampires Not Invited (Night Tracker, #3)

Everlasting (2 books)
  • Everlasting Kiss (Everlasting, #1)
Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London, #0.5; Dream-Hunter, #0.5) After Twilight (Dark, #7) Night's Kiss (Children of The Night, #1) Bound by Night (Bound #1) Night's Touch (Children of The Night, #2)