Start by marking “Desire Climax, Vol. 7” as Want to Read:
Desire Climax, Vol. 7

Desire Climax, Vol. 7 (Desire Climax #7)

Omori Mio is 17 years old. To help out her desperately poor family, she takes on a part-time job. Then, one night, a boy snatches a kiss from her and offers her money, saying, "I'll buy you." Who is the boy who stole Mio's first kiss...!?
192 pages
Published 2006 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about Desire Climax, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desire Climax, Vol. 7

Usagi Tsukino
Jul 31, 2014 Usagi Tsukino rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga, 2012, romance
I can sum up my disgust in four words; Rape.Is.Not.Love.

Reasons why this isn't something you should be finding romantic:
1. It's not romantic when the leading man consistently tries to rape and own the main character.
2. It's not okay for the main character's brother - they grew up together as siblings their entire lives, they're still family - tries to rape her, and own her.
3. It's not okay when the gardener suddenly tries to rape her.
4. It's not okay that she's completely fine with all these m
Theresa ♫
Aug 12, 2012 Theresa ♫ rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Fellow humans who can endure the massive rated R-ness of this book.
Alright. Here's what happened on August 7th.

I was just scrolling through Mangafox, and I read through this story, and I just kept going and going and going and going through this story until the message, "No more chapters." came up on the screen.

I read all the volumes of this story.
SO NOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REVIEW ALL OF THEM!?!?!?!

(*groan) I'm too lazy and tired!

You guys aren't going to care, but......
Theresa's Sleepy Summer Status
Amount of sleep in the last 24 hours: approximately 7 hours.
Usual
Mazohyst
A review of the series as a whole. Spoilers included.

(view spoiler)
carinne
Apr 19, 2014 carinne rated it it was ok
Zoe Tribley
Sep 23, 2013 Zoe Tribley rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-a-n-g-a
Not wanting to review ALL OF THE BOOKS in this manga

Imma just go ahead and review the last one as like a review summarizing the series as a whole-- and then copy it onto the other novels of said series.

well here. we go..

This series... was definitely the odd one out...

The story revolves around 17 year old Omori Mio who lives a life of poverty with her little brother and she works hard to take care of him and their mother who resides in the hospital. And things are hard. But Omori was never prepa
Diletta Brizzi
May 07, 2016 Diletta Brizzi rated it really liked it
RECENSIONE DELLA SERIE COMPLETA
Desiderio di Ayane Ukyou edito in Italia da Planet Manga appartiene alla categoria smut ovvero quei manga - generalmente shoujo - con contenuti sessualmente espliciti. Per questo motivo posso dire che questa serie è adatta a un pubblico maturo.
A parte ciò, la storia non cade nei soliti cliché tipici degli shoujo. Anzi, è ricca di colpi di scena, uno dietro l’altro.
Mio Omori è una studentessa che deve prendersi cura della casa poiché sua madre è in ospedale. Per que
Michelle. D.
Feb 20, 2011 Michelle. D. rated it liked it
Lucia
Nov 22, 2013 Lucia rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This is a review of the entire series.

I came across this series accidentally and later learned it is considered a "smut" manga. That term makes me laugh, I'd never heard of it before and had to look it up and now that I did, I have to disagree with that classification. The other titles in the "smut" category seemed to focus on sex and the plot is secondary to that. Desire Climax is a real story, with an actual plot that is not gratuitous, and the sex is relevant to the story. The plot is mostly
Joti
Feb 09, 2013 Joti rated it really liked it
Kristelle
Oct 29, 2013 Kristelle rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
This is one crappy manga! I personally did not like the ahem scenes of it. I’ve seen better anyway.

But if you’re into some freakish incestuous kind of manga then maybe you could try this. It’s not like the main couple are actually siblings but some things happened and at some point of the story they were labelled as brother and sister and then turned out they’re not arghh just read it if you’re curious. Just remember it’s rated R, full of groping and raping. -_-
Infinite Scythe
Feb 15, 2015 Infinite Scythe rated it did not like it
Chocobox
Mar 08, 2011 Chocobox rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shoujo-manga
This was another series I was glad to see end. I did like the end of it; it was nice to see Mio finally grow a spine, though I was a bit disappointed that she never stopped calling Shouei "Ouji." (What, is she still going to call him that after they're married and stuff?) "It was really pretty" is the best thing I have to say about this series as a whole.
Athena
Sep 24, 2010 Athena rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels, smut
I did like this series as it was interesting throughout with supriaes along the way but the main male character was a little irritating as his attitude toward the girl went from sweet to crappy not always with reason. But good.
Starbubbles
Jan 09, 2012 Starbubbles rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Well, at least the ending was nice. Congrats on being one of the few mangas to utilize areas outside of the main islands. There are like 3000 islands to pick from.
Sara
Jan 28, 2013 Sara rated it it was ok
Not a series that I recommend. There were some very disturbing parts with the brother and the kidnapping stuff was just a little weird.
Marcee
Marcee rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Dash
Dash rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Taryn
Taryn rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2013
Dhana
Dhana rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2013
Ashly
Ashly rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2011
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2014
Deena
Deena rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2015
Nayoko
Nayoko rated it it was ok
Nov 12, 2011
N Thomas
N Thomas rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2013
Sasha
Sasha rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2014
smokes and flowers
smokes and flowers rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2015
Neesara Miu
Neesara Miu rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2012
Skogkatt
Skogkatt rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Aileen
Aileen rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2015
Shivanie
Shivanie rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 04 (Midnight Secretary, #4)
  • Private Prince , Vol. 05
  • Honey x Honey Drops, volume 4
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 4 (Wild Ones, #4)
  • 覇王♥愛人 6 [Haou Airen 6]

Aya Sakyo
Aya Sakyou

Name (in native language) : 右京あやね

Blood Type : AB

Aya Sakyo is her pen name for her BL/Yaoi manga.

Likes : manga, travel, cats, sleep, pachinko

Dislikes : shiitake, konyaku, useless voice-command cat remotes

Hobby : collecting stones

Favourite Food : Sour food

Favourite Colour : Orange

Favourite Music : B'z, Sugashikao, V6

Favourite Manga : Itazura na Ki
More about Ayane Ukyou...

Desire Climax (7 books)