Start by marking “Desire Climax, Vol. 7” as Want to Read:
Desire Climax, Vol. 7

Desire Climax, Vol. 7 (Desire Climax #7)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  362 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Omori Mio is 17 years old. To help out her desperately poor family, she takes on a part-time job. Then, one night, a boy snatches a kiss from her and offers her money, saying, "I'll buy you." Who is the boy who stole Mio's first kiss...!?
192 pages
Published 2006 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about Desire Climax, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desire Climax, Vol. 7

carinne
Mazohyst
A review of the series as a whole. Spoilers included.

(view spoiler)...more
Usagi Tsukino
I can sum up my disgust in four words; Rape.Is.Not.Love.

Reasons why this isn't something you should be finding romantic:
1. It's not romantic when the leading man consistently tries to rape and own the main character.
2. It's not okay for the main character's brother - they grew up together as siblings their entire lives, they're still family - tries to rape her, and own her.
3. It's not okay when the gardener suddenly tries to rape her.
4. It's not okay that she's completely fine with all these m...more
Michelle. D.
Theresa ♫
Aug 12, 2012 Theresa ♫ rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fellow humans who can endure the massive rated R-ness of this book.
Alright. Here's what happened on August 7th.

I was just scrolling through Mangafox, and I read through this story, and I just kept going and going and going and going through this story until the message, "No more chapters." came up on the screen.

I read all the volumes of this story.
SO NOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REVIEW ALL OF THEM!?!?!?!

(*groan) I'm too lazy and tired!

You guys aren't going to care, but......
Theresa's Sleepy Summer Status
Amount of sleep in the last 24 hours: approximately 7 hours.
Usual...more
Zoe Tribley
Not wanting to review ALL OF THE BOOKS in this manga

Imma just go ahead and review the last one as like a review summarizing the series as a whole-- and then copy it onto the other novels of said series.

well here. we go..

This series... was definitely the odd one out...

The story revolves around 17 year old Omori Mio who lives a life of poverty with her little brother and she works hard to take care of him and their mother who resides in the hospital. And things are hard. But Omori was never prepa...more
Lucia
Nov 22, 2013 Lucia rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
This is a review of the entire series.

I came across this series accidentally and later learned it is considered a "smut" manga. That term makes me laugh, I'd never heard of it before and had to look it up and now that I did, I have to disagree with that classification. The other titles in the "smut" category seemed to focus on sex and the plot is secondary to that. Desire Climax is a real story, with an actual plot that is not gratuitous, and the sex is relevant to the story. The plot is mostly...more
Joti
Kristelle
This is one crappy manga! I personally did not like the ahem scenes of it. I’ve seen better anyway.

But if you’re into some freakish incestuous kind of manga then maybe you could try this. It’s not like the main couple are actually siblings but some things happened and at some point of the story they were labelled as brother and sister and then turned out they’re not arghh just read it if you’re curious. Just remember it’s rated R, full of groping and raping. -_-
Chocobox
This was another series I was glad to see end. I did like the end of it; it was nice to see Mio finally grow a spine, though I was a bit disappointed that she never stopped calling Shouei "Ouji." (What, is she still going to call him that after they're married and stuff?) "It was really pretty" is the best thing I have to say about this series as a whole.
Athena
I did like this series as it was interesting throughout with supriaes along the way but the main male character was a little irritating as his attitude toward the girl went from sweet to crappy not always with reason. But good.
Starbubbles
Well, at least the ending was nice. Congrats on being one of the few mangas to utilize areas outside of the main islands. There are like 3000 islands to pick from.
Sara
Not a series that I recommend. There were some very disturbing parts with the brother and the kidnapping stuff was just a little weird.
musiclover
musiclover marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Taylor Contreras
Taylor Contreras marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Brittney Bower
Brittney Bower marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Anne Devlin
Anne Devlin marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Sarita
Sarita added it
Sep 09, 2014
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 06 (Midnight Secretary, #6)
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 06
  • Love Celeb 2
  • 今日、恋をはじめます 5 [Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu] (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #5)
  • Private Prince , Vol. 05

Aya Sakyo
Aya Sakyou

Name (in native language) : 右京あやね

Blood Type : AB

Aya Sakyo is her pen name for her BL/Yaoi manga.

Likes : manga, travel, cats, sleep, pachinko

Dislikes : shiitake, konyaku, useless voice-command cat remotes

Hobby : collecting stones

Favourite Food : Sour food

Favourite Colour : Orange

Favourite Music : B'z, Sugashikao, V6

Favourite Manga : Itazura na Ki...more
More about Ayane Ukyou...
Desire Climax, Vol. 1 Desire Climax, Vol. 3 Desire Climax, Vol. 2 Desire Climax, Vol. 6 Desire Climax, Vol. 5