Start by marking “Forever and a day.” as Want to Read:
Forever and a day.

Forever and a day.

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A SHADOW FROM THE PAST. Determined to make her own way in the world, beautiful Tony Carew, orphan-heiress to the Carew fortune, had opened a bookshop in the heart of Manhattan. Now theshop was a smashing success-and even more wonderful, Rodney Meredith entered her life. But a sinister shadow- five-year-old crime that had never had been solved-suddenly came to blight Tony's ...more
192 pages
Published September 1968 by Hale (first published 1965)

To ask other readers questions about Forever and a day., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever and a day.

Susan
Two friends graduate from college and decide to open a book store. Tony meets and falls for a wonderful man and finds that a five year old crime comes between her and happiness. As always I enjoy this author for her clean,idealistic books with good stories.
Susan
My favorite Emilie Loring title, one of my favorite oldie-authors. My copy went missing, and finally my daughter bought a replacement, thank you, because she and I both found ourselves thinking about it and wanting to read it again! Sweet! :)
Jill
I picked this up at a used-book store for fun.
I like this author's earlier books best, but this one is okay for a relaxing afternoon.
Anja
Jun 12, 2013 Anja added it
I absolutely loved this book, it had a refreshing mixture of mystery, romance, and suspense and held my attention from beginning to end.
Marian.brady
Fun story, but there were alot of characters to keep track of.
Robin,
Robin, added it
Jul 08, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Madeline
Madeline marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Alice
Alice added it
May 21, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Jana J. Jones
Jana J. Jones marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Melanie Brett
Melanie Brett marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
May 10, 2014
Lee Ann
Lee Ann marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Emilie Loring was born in Boston, Massachusetts in 1864 to George M. Baker and Emily Frances (Boles) Baker. Her father was a playwright and publisher and her mother was a homemaker. Loring married Victor J. Loring, who was a lawyer. She died in Wellesley, Massachusetts on March 13, 1951. At the time of her death, Loring had sold more than a million copies of her first thirty books.

Loring was a pr
More about Emilie Baker Loring...
A Key to Many Doors I Take This Man The Trail of Conflict Stars in Your Eyes Spring Always Comes