Start by marking “Organizational Behavior” as Want to Read:
Organizational Behavior

Organizational Behavior

A clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and compelling pedagogy.

Robbins/Judge provides the research you want, in the language you can understand. The fourteenth edition continues its tradition of making current, relevant research come alive for readers.
Hardcover, 14th Edition, 720 pages
Published January 16th 2010 by Prentice Hall (first published 1983)

Alissa
Jun 05, 2011 Alissa rated it liked it
read for a class.. very educational..
Stephen
it feels like you are reading an hr handbook. there's interesting research but you wonder whether they went for a desired conclusion and cherry picked research.

Weird stuff like men and women perform the same except women excel at this. Still has some interesting data points, never wanders out to anything profound or outside the cookie cutter mold. You might be better off skimming parts of lean in then reading this textbook.
Alice Pasya
Hmmm... mostly mengingatkan pada kenangan buruk bersama Pak Billy yang terhormat, yang dengan kemurahan hatinya berhasil tidak meluluskan lebih dari setengah kelas Perilaku Organisasi...
Anto Sugianto
i want to read
Mahnoor Butt
i want to read this book for my organizational project
Amy Ambarani
Nov 05, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: HR People ? Director ?
Shelves: psychology
COMPLETE book of Organizational Behavior.
Nour Hassaniya
Long chapters.. Huge book.. Too much.. But interesting.. Hardest unit for this semester.. But anyway am reviewing the book and it was great.. It helped me a lot with my studies and the way the words written on it was very easy for memorizing and for understanding the points nd to get it more clear the definitions and the important points where written on the right side of the book in a simple way for us to study also because of the examples after each paragraph and the way the writer typed all t ...more
Erin
Aug 23, 2011 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay so I skimmed a lot of this, it was required reading for a class. It does contain very vital information on interactions in the workplace, and ways to be a better manager by understanding the behaviors of your workers.
Natasya Wiah
3.5 star.
I read this book for my classes. Its a good book. It tell how to be a good leader and how to have a good organization management. It tell what employees motivation, communication, the conflict process, et cetere. Overall its good.
Dannah Dailo
Priya Sogani
too confusing concepts should be explained with a connection to diverse employees, students etc
Varuna
Sep 24, 2015 Varuna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
nice book
Shahid Hasan
i think this is very good book to increase my knowledge.
Thushari Fernando
It is considered as a reference book for us
Marilyn Maravilloso
i want to read this book...
Amanda
Jan 15, 2013 Amanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read it for a class. I learned alot but it's not a book that I would read for fun.
Wanda
read for class
Jay Brand
Excellent introduction and overview of the relatively new field of organizational behavior. Outlines the familiar, basic theories in industrial-organizational psychology and provides an applied and global context for their discussion and application. Many examples appear snatched from recent headlines in the international business press. I believe this to be an engaging textbook for college/university students.
Arzaq Al-najjar
however the reason of reading this book is the study of MBA , it considered to be of the bests to me in the business and administration field , maybe because it related somehow with philosophy which I love the most.
It helps me understands the individuals and the organizations, too.
however it contains LOTS of theories that somehow can be boring, it's recommended for those who are interested to go deeply within an organization's behavior
Andrew T. Carr
Jul 26, 2014 Andrew T. Carr rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have utilize this book for my Graduate class on Leadership and Organizational development. The topics were relevant and current. Author Stephen Robbins did a great job compiling real world examples and situations. My students found the reading interesting. I will definitely use this source again in future management courses.
Manderson
Well, this is a textbook after all. But as far as textbooks go, it's well-organized and presents its material in a coherent and well-organized -- if rather dry, of course -- manner. I did find some of the material useful and applicable to thinking of organizational change in a public school setting.
Doruk
Jan 15, 2017 Doruk rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a good textbook. A comprehensive one with many examples and cases. However it mostly based on a positivist approach. American way of thinking does not cover critical and postmodernist views. Therefore it loses the 5 star!
Nariyah Moonshadow
Manual molt clar alhora de presentar una amplia informació sobre el funcionament de les organitzacions, però considero que aporta pocs recursos alhora d'intervenir en problemes reals d'una organització.
Alisha Brook
Mar 10, 2014 Alisha Brook rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alisha Brook by: USQ
Shelves: textbook
A very well presented textbook with heaps of useful information and COLOURED pictures and headings. Makes it a bit more interesting in a creative sense. I'd recommend to those studying management or business, as it's a useful text.
William
Nov 04, 2007 William rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shiny Paged make any Textbook terrible!!
Umar
Saushansamin
This book is important for us
It's a really boring book...
Chris Bumpas
Typical text book. Forced to read for school.
Amy Cordero
Jun 10, 2013 Amy Cordero rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great school book!
  • Introduction to Business [With Booklet]
  • An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making [With Access Code]
  • Organizational Behaviour: An Introductory Text
  • Principles of Microeconomics
  • The Art of the Turnaround: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Arts Organizations
  • Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
  • Management and Organisational Behaviour
  • Managing the Unexpected: Resilient Performance in an Age of Uncertainty
  • Hard Facts, Dangerous Half-Truths, and Total Nonsense: Profiting from Evidence-based Management
  • The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks
  • Organizational Behavior
  • Economics
  • Business Research Methods
  • Management [With Access Code]
  • Financial Statement Analysis and Security Valuation
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Writing Effective Use Cases
  • Empowered: Unleash Your Employees, Energize Your Customers, and Transform Your Business