Start by marking “Building Chicken Coops for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Building Chicken Coops for Dummies

Building Chicken Coops for Dummies

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  7 reviews
As the popularity of urban homesteading and sustainable living increases, it's no wonder you're in need of trusted, practical guidance on how to properly house the chickens you're planning (or have already begun) to keep. "Building Chicken Coops For Dummies" gives you the information you need to build the most cost-efficient, safe, and easy-on-the-eye enclosures for your b ...more
Published August 9th 2010 by For Dummies (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Building Chicken Coops for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Building Chicken Coops for Dummies

Verona
My chicken coop past inspection and is now ready for inhabitants.this book was my 'bible'.it walked me through the building process step by step. i highly recommend it.I have never built anything, but with the help of my husband, neighbor, home teacher and this book, we made a really nice coop that i'm so proud of.
Katrina
Very helpful. There were several things in it that I was glad to learn before we started building, being a novice at this. Our coop still isn't finished, but we know what to do and are glad to have this book to refer to when needed.
Annette McIntyre
Nice clear instructions and how to build a chook house, and why things are done as they are. If you know nothing about building really good information on how to build a basic hen coop.
Ami
The book only gives six detailed plans for chicken coops, however, it's possible to put pieces of each design together for a different coop. Still, more options or pictures of variations on the six plans would have been a nice touch.
Molly
Very detailed, but easy to follow.
Terry Cottiers
Use for reference.
Lisa
Good basic info
Genevieve Cherry
Genevieve Cherry is currently reading it
Dec 26, 2014
Jennifer Chaffin
Jennifer Chaffin marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Rick
Rick marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Cathay Ericson
Cathay Ericson marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Connor Williams
Connor Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Cody Kee
Cody Kee marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Denise
Denise added it
Sep 06, 2014
Lucca
Lucca marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014