Prilla's Talent (Disney Fairies Graphic Novels #1)

Prilla's Talent (Disney Fairies Graphic Novel #1)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  17 reviews
The popular Disney Fairy Prilla stars in the very first “Fairies” graphic novel from Papercutz!

Anchored by the massively popular Tinker Bell character, Disney’s Fairies franchise has become a huge hit. In this story, the Fairy Prilla appears at the home of a rich, lonely “Clumsy” (human) boy named Kenton. When Kenton decides to trap her in a jar and keep her as a pet, she

Published April 13th 2010 by Papercutz

To ask other readers questions about Prilla's Talent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prilla's Talent

Jay Stevens
Most graphic novels are filled with aggression - even the ones for kiddos. Hence, there are not enough good graphic novels for young girls. But this one is a true gem. My four and a half year old daughter and I really enjoyed spending time together and read it. Prilla's Talent is filled with familiar characters and good themes like working together. Plus it has wonderful artwork (which is a must for a graphic novel). Look no further if you are looking for a graphic novel for a young child especi...more
Ms. Bridget
I've always loved Tinkerbell. She is the reason I like fairies...but generally, I get bored with fairy books. I had originally picked it up for my kids but I ended up reading them...My sons aren't really into Tinkerbell, so, why I picked it up, I don't know...Maybe because I like Tink I guess...lol...I will make them sit through Tinkerbell movies with me just to say I had a reason to be sitting there watching Tinkerbell...A grown woman! Don't Judge me! lol

But, anyway, it was a cute book...A few...more
Nicola Mansfield
Reason for Reading: Book #2 is a Cybils '10 nominee and as a panelist for Graphic Novels this is required reading for me. So I decided to go back and read #1 as well to get a feel for this series.

I'm not a Disney fan so was not looking forward to reading this book but was pleasantly surprised. A collection of short stories about the fairies in Neverland, each one features a different fairy as the main character but Tinker Bell is in them all and the various fairies mostly turn up in every story...more
Chrissy
Prilla's Talent was such a cute graphic novel. Disney Fairies are always a big hit in our house. We watch Tinkerbell and the fairy's all the time when they are on Disney and now with this amazing graphic novel they can take the fairies with them and read in the car or where ever they are. My middle daughter just loved this book and she read it several times to her baby sister.

This book isn't only written well but it is beautify illustrated. The beautiful and colorful pictures backed up with the...more
Stefan Yates
This was a fairly cute graphic novel geared towards pre-teens. I suppose that it would serve as a good introduction to graphic novels for that age-group or would be a fun read for fans of Disney princesses and fairies. The storylines are fairly cute while pretty simplistic, but the individual stories seem to jump around quite a bit with no real transitions or character building. I did think that the art work was all rather well done.

All in all, not a bad book for preteens but I would have liked...more
Freda mans
Who doesn't love fairies?! If you don't believe and say it out loud, a fairy dies. So please don't do that! I also know that every time a baby laughs the first time, a fairy is born. So please, laugh with your kids as much as you can.
This was such a great story, and a great book for kids. We know Disney and its affiliates to be a great resource for our children, this book does not disappoint. I think it's a great line of stories!!!
Plus the illustrations in the book are typical Disney fashion, an...more
Gmr
Mar 15, 2010 Gmr rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Disney fans of all ages
Recommended to Gmr by: AME
Combining the beautiful artwork from the creators of our childhood favorites with magical stories sure to delight readers of any age, this is one graphic novel to take a chance on indeed. Join Tinkerbell, Prilla and all their friends as they test the bonds of friendship, help each other discover their inner fairy, go head to head in a little fairy competition and even discover the first blush of love...all in Disney-esque fun. So clap your hands and join the other "believers" as you take pause t...more
Shannon McGee
This is the first in a series of graphic novels featuring 4 tales about the Disney fairies, started in book by Gail Carson Levine.

If you have not seen my other reviews on Disney fairies books, then let me just simply put it: I love them. I pretty much enjoyed all the stories I have read on them, and the movies. The tales in this book are short and sweet. The art is wonderful. These are a great addition to the fairy franchise.
Nic
Okay, laugh if you want, but I've been sick and was searching my house for the fluffiest possible thing to read. Given that I'd received this book from No Flying No Tights, it was really no contest. My NFNT review is up here.
Sydney
in the book the fairies make snow with flower petals.
Rae
SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE
Lagean  Ellis
Such a cute addition to your little girls' "fairy" collection. Can't wait to post my full review. Thanks for sending it, Paula!
Shazzer
My weakness shines through. Tink, Prilla and their friends? I'm sold.
Jess
Very cute graphic novel
LeeAnn G
Great colors and theme.
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Kim Aldwein
Kim Aldwein marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Abmis
Abmis marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Isabelle Rieckhoff
Isabelle Rieckhoff marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Sara Rasmussen
Sara Rasmussen marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Kelly Graziadei
Kelly Graziadei marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Genevieve Forier
Genevieve Forier marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Micaela -
Micaela - marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Stefan Petrucha (born January 27, 1959) is an American writer for adults and young adults. He has written graphic novels in the The X-Files and Nancy Drew series, as well as science fiction and horror.
Born in the Bronx, he has spent time in the big city and the suburbs, and now lives in western Massachusetts with his wife, fellow writer Sarah Kinney, and their daughters. At times he has been a tec...more
More about Stefan Petrucha...
Ripper Teen, Inc. The Demon of River Heights (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #1) The Haunted Dollhouse (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #3) Writ in Stone (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #2)