Start by marking “Love Me More” as Want to Read:
Love Me More

Love Me More

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  6 reviews

This time, it’s all about his ultimate fantasy. If she has the nerve…

The sequel to Love Me.

In a bid for her boyfriend’s undivided attention, Melina indulged in a flirtation that led to an unexpected—and incredibly sexy—threesome.

Now, months later and on their way to the altar, she and Gavin don’t talk much about that night. Except his confession that in his threesome

Published October 13th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me More

Dinjolina
I was unable to like this.
I just….wasn’t.
Ok, I have hang ups with fmf sex!
Strangely, I love straight boy/girl couples that get a sexy man to do them both. I seem to be able to relate to a bisexual man wanting some spice from both worlds.
What I can not relate to is one man needing two girls just for the sake of it.

Maybe this could have been done right.
Maybe if Gavin was a better hero, I would have been ok with the heroines desire to please him. Because really, was he somebody a girl should fight
Lauren
Follow up story to Love Me. Melina is set to marry Gavin. She is having trust issues when it comes to his bachelor party because of what his friends are saying these strippers they hired are willing to do.

Then Gavin makes the comment the threesome they had in Love Me was more about Melina getting what she wanted and/or needed. But that he did enjoy it. Melina decides she will give him what he wants threesome that is all about him.

3 stars
LaFleurBleue
At least the author is perfectly consistent in the characterization. And my assessment of their couple from the first book stands. They were getting ready to be married and went through another crisis almost like that of the first book for almost the same reasons. Those two are going to get mad at each other and are a sure recipe for divorce.
Karsyn
oooops, somehow marked the wrong book. This is the one that i liked for a short story and was glad they finally started talking. I hate books where they are so "in love" but never talk to each other. I'm glad these two learned to.

I agree with what you said on my wrong one Mel. It's so annoying in books when they "love" before they trust. A little backwards there!
Kim
When I started this book I thought, oh no, Melina is going to do it again! She's going to push Gavin way again due to her own insecurities! She quickly came to that same realization herself.

I loved revisiting Melina and Gavin again.

And there are a couple of single guys and Abby in this story Kelly! Wonder what their story would be?(hint, hint)
Yvonne
I started to Like melina in this one. She was acting like a spoilt brat in Love Me. She is starting to show me that she is not that selfish after all in Love Me More.
Cara
Cara marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Laqueen
Laqueen marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Sam Marie
Sam Marie marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • No Matter What (The Billionaire Bargains, #1)
  • Strip Tease (The Strip Series)
  • Raising the Stakes (Three of a Kind, #2)
  • Be My Baby (Konigsburg, #3)
  • Training the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #1)
  • Stripped Away (Shadow Destroyers, #2)
  • Submissive Secrets
  • Copping To It
  • Five Ways 'til Sunday (Delta Heat, #1)
  • Happy Hour (Black and White Collection, #4)
  • Lisa's Gift
  • Morgan's Surprise (Powertools, #2)
  • Love Slave for Two: Reunions (Love Slave for Two, #3)
Kelly Jamieson writes romances with heat that's sweet. Her writing has been described as “emotionally complex”, “sweet and satisfying” and “blisteringly sexy”. If she can stop herself from reading or writing, she loves to cook. She has shelves of cookbooks that she reads at length. She also enjoys gardening in the summer, and in the winter she likes to read gardening magazines and seed catalogues ...more
More about Kelly Jamieson...
Rule of Three (Rule of Three, #1) Breakaway (Heller Brothers, #1) Rhythm of Three (Rule of Three, #2) Faceoff (Heller Brothers, #2) Hot Ride