Start by marking “Raven (Feather, #3)” as Want to Read:
Raven (Feather, #3)

Read eBook

Raven (Feather #3)

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  406 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
In book three, Estella and Edgar find their way back to each other, but life together as not as easy as expected. In a world that is falling apart, their love is tested, magic is uncovered, and a plot everyone seemed to hide out of fear, finally surfaces.
Through the lies, deceit and turmoil, can love survive? Will there be a way to save their love? To save their world?
Published April 1st 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 5th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Raven, please sign up.

Emma What's it about? It all depends on the wording, the story, and what your parents want. I've never heard of this, but if it's not very appropriate,…moreWhat's it about? It all depends on the wording, the story, and what your parents want. I've never heard of this, but if it's not very appropriate, maybe not.(less)
Switched by Amanda HockingMy Blood Approves by Amanda HockingBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFate by Amanda HockingTorn by Amanda Hocking
Self-Published Young Adult Books
145th out of 1,682 books — 2,604 voters
Fallen by Lauren KateHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickSilence by Becca FitzpatrickDarkness Before Dawn by J.A. LondonTorment by Lauren Kate
Dark YA Covers
166th out of 346 books — 400 voters

More lists with this book...

Joy Hamilton
RavenAbra Ebner
I had never heard of this series - but the first book sucked me in and I new I had to read the entire series.

This, the third book in the series, was packed with passion and suspense. The characters continue to develop and learn new things about themselves and you are learning right along with them.

While the story is pure fantasy, revolving around the conflict between the gods, angels, and human world they are manipulating, the basic good vs evil theme and human nature evolves.

Cayenne
Apr 18, 2010 Cayenne rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010
I was such a fan of Ebner's writing and story telling after Feather. I am just very frustrated with this book. To me all of the fire from Feather was gone and the funniness from Guardian was also gone. I was so looking forward to this book it was just a big let down. To me it was written more as a political platform for global warming and a tie into her next series. There were some really good quotes and I am glad that the stars "finally aligned" for Elle and her man. Sorry.
Sakurahan
Jun 13, 2015 Sakurahan rated it really liked it
It was good. It wasn't as good as the first book but it was better than the second book in my opinion. This tells the story of what happens after Elle finds Edgar again. Some bits I read quickly but most of it I paced out, especially towards the end.

The book is split into 3 parts. I liked and didn't like this. I liked it because you got see Elle face different elements in each part.

The side characters didn't really have a place in this book as it's really about Elle trying to conquer the gods
Alex Ronk
Feb 20, 2014 Alex Ronk rated it liked it
Abby Fitzpatrick
Nov 03, 2011 Abby Fitzpatrick rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. every page i read got me more and more in to the book as if i was standing with all of the characters. I do have to say though through out this series I cried at leas 5 times. The detail and passion in this book really caught my attention. The way the characters spoke to each other, their thoughts, and just the way they were said to look like and moved just made me think like i was there, i was the character. i began to have dreams about this book. I believed that o ...more
Cassandra
Nov 03, 2010 Cassandra rated it it was ok
M. B.
Sep 26, 2010 M. B. rated it really liked it
Carrie
Jul 24, 2010 Carrie rated it it was ok
I really liked the first one in this series. I loved the plot and the whole idea of the soul mates thing was right up my alley. The second one was ok in theory: the whole "going to heaven and striking a deal with the gods to get my love back" is pretty interesting and kind of like Journey To The Center of The Earth. And Margriete being the cat was cool. But it was ruined by the unicorns and other majorly lame factors. But this one...."help, help the earth is dying and the main character (shocker ...more
Jill
May 07, 2012 Jill rated it it was ok
Mark
Aug 16, 2013 Mark rated it liked it
Epics - I don't think you can do a credible job with an epic unles you create a series. I mean weaving a story around a person that affects all of mankind and the earth and heaven in three books? I think you lose or sacrifice something. Even people whose decisions have a chance to be epic, don't think of them that way, they are just trying to make their way the best way they know how. The story should be around, the thoughts and reasons why they choose as they do. Did she really take it so smoot ...more
*Lily's Labyrinth*
Raven started off slow and boring, Edgar was (view spoiler), but he had changed a bit, he was angry and just kept important things to himself . Raven was mostly a journey figuring out what they (Elle, Edgar, Sam, and Margreite) had to do to save the world. But since Elle was The One, only she can do it and alone. First she made a deal with the gods that all magic was to disappear from earth and no god can set foot on earth again, only angels can come to collect ...more
Martina
Oct 02, 2015 Martina rated it it was amazing
Breathtaking story full of twists and truly one of the best written endings to their love story!
Kat Cheshire
Jul 30, 2012 Kat Cheshire rated it liked it
The Book was sweet and i fell in love with characters really easily. The ending though was a mixture of sad/sweet/desperate i guess are the right words. But i was completely and utterly shocked at the same time. I mean seriously you would think that the heroine would manage not to get knocked up and give the gods a way to control humans again huh, but NO!!!! she just had to sleep with him. I mean seriously and then they turn her human so she can have a child!!!! So 80 years later her granddaught ...more
Brittany Collins
Jan 13, 2013 Brittany Collins rated it really liked it
I began this series with the idea of reading something about Edgar Allen Poe with a Literary twist, what I got was completely unexpected. The trilogy of the raven was a unique telling of the trials and tribulations of soul mates and their never ending battles to stay together whilst still attempting to meet ones goals. Mythical creatures, Gods/ Goddesses, and a comical twist in regards to one of Americas most common writers. Yes please!
Cogito_ergo_sum
May 21, 2015 Cogito_ergo_sum rated it did not like it
Read way back in 2011, and rereading now (2015) for reasons explained in my review for book 1: link

Consensus: Bad.
Could not reread past 6 pages in due to poor writing. Thank god I'm done my little project of rereading Ebner's works.
Wendy Cook
Apr 11, 2010 Wendy Cook rated it liked it
the ending of this book really let me down. I guess I was looking for the full fairytale happy ending. I didn't like it flipping to a different narrator because it meant losing the emotional connection to the lead characters.
Lisa
Jul 18, 2011 Lisa rated it liked it
This one was a good end to the series. I liked this series because it was a mix of familiar formulas and ideas of books I read, but also new ideas and things I haven't seen elsewhere.
Griff
Nov 28, 2010 Griff rated it it was amazing
Shelves: okay-for-kaylee
AWESOME!!!! I love this story!!!! For me it is right up there with Twilight in the forbidden/ epic love stories!!! A must read!
Sam
Aug 21, 2013 Sam rated it liked it
it was amazing, i loved the ending with Sam and Edgar returning, but i completely disagree with the ending and Samantha's gift.
Read for your future!
May 29, 2011 Read for your future! rated it really liked it
Please read Mechele's review at:
Traca Madren waddell
Aug 28, 2015 Traca Madren waddell rated it did not like it
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
The publisher should have edited better. Within the first chapter I no longer cared what may happen.
Kathy Harrington
Nov 24, 2012 Kathy Harrington rated it liked it
By far this is the worst book of the series. I thought it would be more climactic .
Lee
Jul 26, 2011 Lee rated it it was amazing
Could not stand how the ending worked out even if everything turned out good.
Gianna
Apr 16, 2011 Gianna added it
yae good books and to go out and do this all arond the would cool u no kayla
Marcie
May 18, 2010 Marcie rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-stories, fantasy
I liked how it ended, and pretty good way to end the series!
Kelly
Jun 01, 2011 Kelly rated it it was ok
Shelves: i-own, 2011, epubs
Book 1 was my favorite in the series & book 3 was my second favorite.
Jennifer Brothers
Jul 26, 2013 Jennifer Brothers rated it liked it
This was a very strange series. But I liked the ending
Mechele
Jun 20, 2011 Mechele rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
  • Bird Song (Grace, #2)
  • Absolution (Heavenly, #3)
  • Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
  • Soul Stalker (Timeless, #2)
  • Broken Dream (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Kindred
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Fall For Me (The Tate Chronicles, #1)
  • Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
  • The Broken Lake (The Pace #2)
  • Eternity (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Heaven and Hell (Beautiful Beings, #2)
  • Bree's Fire
  • Love's Long Shadow (Battle for Souls, #0.5)
  • Angel
  • Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)
"It is more than probable that I am not understood; but I fear, indeed, that it is in no manner possible to convey to the mind of the merely general reader, an adequate idea of that nervous intensity of interest with which, in my case, the powers of meditation (not to speak technically) busied and buried themselves, in the contemplation of even the most ordinary objects of the universe." - Edagr A ...more
More about Abra Ebner...