Start by marking “On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea” as Want to Read:
On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea

On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals #1.5 (Shelter Island))

These masters of romantic suspense deliver three dangerously addictive new stories that will keep you... On the EdgeHEATHER GRAHAM: Will they make it? And if they do, how on earth will they manage? And last, but never least, will they survive together? The combination of romance and suspense is irresistible. I love the genre, and hope to give back just a percentage of the ...more
Published July 1st 2003 by Mira Books (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about On the Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Edge

Melanie Chabrol-
Feb 09, 2012 Melanie Chabrol- rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 authors, 3 stories.... Heather Graham i rated a 5/5 with Bougainvillea, after 20 years Katherine, aka Kit returns to florida where her roots are, to only meet the man of any woman's dream David at the hospital where her dad stays. It was his mission to bring her back to bougainvillea, her dads last words were Bougahinvillea,hwat did he mean? well written.

Next was Carla Neggers shelter Island and i give this a 3, Dr Anotonia is a well-respected doctor in the hospital where she works and finds o
Mark Soone
Apr 15, 2012 Mark Soone rated it really liked it
Bougainvillea by Heather Graham- 3.5 stars
I have only read short stories and now this novella by Graham and have loved every one (Well this was borderline love, and at the very least could be called lust ;D). I keep saying that I must read one of her full length novels, but as of yet I have not...so again I will say I must read something of her length work (Anyone with a rec?). I felt like there were to many characters for such a short story and that at times it was difficult to remember who eve
Jo
Aug 08, 2010 Jo rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery-suspense
2 for three. The last story by Sharon Sala was the best at 4/5 - The plot was good, an undercover DEA agent is found out and has to go on the run. Good suspense, plot & character development in a short story. I like it when the female lead can take care of herself.
The first story by Heather Graham was pretty good too, 3 1/2 /5. Great writing style. I liked the mystery & surprises but felt there were way too many characters for such a short story. Things felt a bit underdeveloped, and I s
Brenda Haven
Only read the one story by Heather Graham, Bougainvillea. Would have given it three stars but when an author sets up a character list that is an extended family and explains who is who and then on the last three pages completely messes up the family relationships by putting the wrong character's name in (putting in the nephew's name rather than the half brother's name) totally ruins the storyline. Someone needs to seriously proofread some of these stories before they go to print.
Teri Heyer
Jan 19, 2017 Teri Heyer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves romances & contemporary women's fiction.
Recommended to Teri by: Amazon/Kindle
"On the Edge" is a collection of three novellas, "Bougainvillea" by Heather Graham, "Shelter Island" by Carla Neggers and "Capsized" by Sharon Sala. All three are fast-paced, entertaining reads. I've read so many books by these great authors and have enjoyed every one of them.
Kristina
Oct 30, 2015 Kristina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked 2 out of the 3 stories. the Heather Graham story was the worse by far but luckily the other 2 authors helped the book out tremendously. if reading this book, I would skip the first story all together. sorry...
Jacque
This is a great group of short stories by some popular female writers. All three stories are of the suspense/romance variety. I'm a big fan of Heather Graham, the other two ladies a had not read before but will be looking for them in the future.
Michele
Sep 26, 2013 Michele rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 books in one! Fun read by authors I love!
Mary
Oct 04, 2014 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
another good read - nice short story!
Tanya
Feb 28, 2008 Tanya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book! I loved the fact that is was 3 different short stories in one book! A very fast read!!!
Grace
Apr 28, 2012 Grace rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three good fairy tales by Heather Graham, Carla Neggers and Sharon Sala. Good read if you want something entertaining and short.
Katrin
Jun 09, 2012 Katrin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book 3 different authors about women who overcame their circumstances with the help of their males at their sides. And also fighting for themselves too.
Tammy Pickens
Feb 12, 2014 Tammy Pickens rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have now finished this series!! I enjoyed getting to know the Winters family and loves. Really good series. Carla is now a new fav author!!
Lesli
Jul 14, 2010 Lesli rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, 2005
Typical Sharon Sala suspense.
Gemma
Jun 09, 2012 Gemma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Only finished Sala's story.
Lyndi
Jun 01, 2014 Lyndi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 stars for Capsized and Bougainvillea both. I did not read Shelter Island.
Andrea
Jan 30, 2015 Andrea rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Trilogy of stories by Heather Graham, Carla Negers, and Sharon Sala. Some of my favorite romance authors. Easy beach reading, undemanding. Bubble gum stories.
Kimberly
Bougainvillea and Shelter Island were a bit disappointing but Capsized was fun to read.
JoAnne
I enjoyed all three of these novellas. I had not read anything by Sharon Sala before. Each of these had plenty of romantic suspense.
erica
Apr 19, 2015 erica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-stories, 2015
loved the heather graham story, the other two were meh and not nearly as good.
Jessica
Romantic thriller... Interesting.... I liked Heather Graham's story... The other two were not as good.... Heather Graham's Remines me of the book/movie Rebecca....
Bernie
Aug 09, 2016 Bernie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On the Edge review

On the Edge is a fantastic bargain with three great stories written by authors Heather Graham, Carla Neggers, and Sharon Sala.
Pattianne
Jan 20, 2014 Pattianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 books

Three USA TODAY bestselling authors of romantic suspense--together in one thrilling anthology Fans will enjoy these three original stories by their favorite writers.
Aug 08, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I read this book by mistake ... and it was a mistake. The only thing that kept me reading was the fact that it was three short stories, and I maintained hope that the next one would be better.
Mau
Mau rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2014
LaurLa
LaurLa rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2013
Dottie
Dottie rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2017
Angel Girl 48
Angel Girl 48 rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Joan
Joan rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2016
  • Night's Landing (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #2)
  • The Chosen
Also published as Heather Graham Pozzessere and Shannon Drake.

New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Heather Graham majored in theater arts at the University of South Florida. After a stint of several years in dinner theater, back-up vocals, and bartending, she stayed home after the birth of her third child and began to write, working on short horror stories and romances. After some tria
More about Heather Graham...

Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals (7 books)
  • Cold Ridge (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #1)
  • Night's Landing (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #2)
  • The Rapids (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #3)
  • Dark Sky (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #4)
  • Breakwater (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #5)
  • Abandon (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #6)
  • Thriller 2: Stories You Just Can't Put Down