Start by marking “Would You Rather?” as Want to Read:
Would You Rather?

Would You Rather?

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  228 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
When Flick's dad discovers that he's adopted, so begins a mystery that leads him to a long lost secret at the very heart of their family - one that leads back to a choice that was made many years ago, and once uncovered, will rock Flick's world!
Published October 1st 2009 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Would You Rather?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Would You Rather?

Toughnandi
Aug 06, 2014 Toughnandi rated it liked it
i thought the element of the game 'would you rather' was really implied in the book which i dodn't expect.the book had a real sense of mystery surrounding Flick's father's heritage.i read the book in one sitting.

However i didn't like the element of romance between 'train boy' and Flick. i felt it was too rushed and unjust.

Needless to say i read the book because i was fond of the author and would enjoy readin another one of her books.
Amy
Oct 26, 2014 Amy rated it did not like it
I couldn't get in to this book for some reason,which I thought was strange because I liked all of the Chris Higgins books I had read before...
Anyway,I found it so boring I didn't even get half way through it
Dhinu
Aug 11, 2014 Dhinu rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book when I read it 4yrs ago.I just loved the way the plot unfolded and the characters were intresting.
Chicken Stripper
Feb 07, 2014 Chicken Stripper rated it it was amazing
i loved the book but personally i thought that the point of view should've been on her sister ezzie it would've been a bigger hit
Niki
Jul 05, 2015 Niki rated it really liked it
I found it a bit too predictable as almost all of it just felt really predictable to me and just yeah didn't quite do it for me.
Marina
Nov 11, 2012 Marina rated it really liked it
'Would You Rather?', a short and interesting game that has always been a hit among people through the years. In this book, Flick plays it very often and helps her see the many options she has in her life.
Chris Higgins has done a great job by creating this different yet appealing character in 12 yr old Flick. Secrets unfold within her family circle which makes it seem difficult for her to keep her new found love going.
This book has unexpected swings so make sure you don't miss out on pages :)
Rachel Shedden
Feb 12, 2012 Rachel Shedden rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I hadn't read a Chris Higgins novel before but after reading this book I'd love to read another one. My favourite character is Flick, the main character because of her personality. If you read this book then you'll understand that her personality shines through in some chapters. Higgin's has cleverly changed a usual teen chick lit by threading some family mystery into the plot.
Arshia Zehra
Feb 15, 2012 Arshia Zehra rated it really liked it
A very interesting book......And the twist in the end was so unexpected! Flick was really adorable and I liked Sam too! Ellie was cute.....Spud was actually rather nice and had a lot of depth in him! :)
The plot was really nice and it was a very normal day to day story! It was a light read and i really enjoyed reading it! :D

Amme Bwalya
Nov 02, 2013 Amme Bwalya rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourites
This is probably one of the first "Big Girl" books I've read. It really took me by suprise especially the ending. I haven't read any other Chris Higgins' books but I can say this is a great one. I would really recommend it, especially for pre-teens/tweens. It made me a bit tearfull but it was good overall.
Ciara
Jun 13, 2013 Ciara rated it it was amazing
Great book I couldn't put it down read it in only 2 days anyone who is reading this...
READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy
Jan 08, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book I enjoyed reading it ,it made me want to read it every day as I was looking forward to finding out wat the secret was :)
Corrina Kathryn
May 19, 2013 Corrina Kathryn rated it liked it
This book has a nice twist and had a lot of suspense however i found parts of it a little young for me personally but a really good book.
Defne
Jan 08, 2013 Defne rated it it was amazing
It is the best book that I have read so far in my whole life. I have so many connections with this book.
Shannon
It was a great book but i kinda guessed what was gonna happen half way through
MsEleanorMae
Enjoyable, well written.
Jiya
Jiya rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Sophie
Sophie added it
Apr 23, 2016
Gracie G
Gracie G rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Milly
Milly added it
Apr 18, 2016
Zahra Musa
Zahra Musa marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Vicki Leanne
Vicki Leanne marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Kelly Foley
Kelly Foley marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Ebun Adewuyi
Ebun Adewuyi marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Maeve
Maeve added it
Mar 01, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Ellen
Ellen added it
Feb 17, 2016
Rae
Rae marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Ntandokazi Mngomenii
Ntandokazi Mngomenii rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Jonna Higgins-Freese
Jonna Higgins-Freese marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
  • Echoes of Pemberley
  • The Cop Who Stole Christmas (Tall, Hot & Texan, #2)
  • Assumed Engagement
  • Arranged Love
  • Three's a Crowd (Luke and Eve, #2)
  • The Journey
  • How Forever Feels (Friends First, #4)
  • Puppy Love (First Kisses, #3)
  • The Houseguest: A Pride and Prejudice Vagary
  • Keep the Change
  • Star Crossed
  • Love, Lies and Lizzie (21st Century Austen, #4)
  • Winning the Boss's Heart
  • Love and Kisses
  • Poor Little Rich Girl (Diary of a Snob, #1)
  • On Any Given Sundae (Sweet #1)
  • Mr. Darcy's Refuge: A Pride & Prejudice Variation