Start by marking “Would You Rather?” as Want to Read:
Would You Rather?

Would You Rather?

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  212 ratings  ·  13 reviews
When Flick's dad discovers that he's adopted, so begins a mystery that leads him to a long lost secret at the very heart of their family - one that leads back to a choice that was made many years ago, and once uncovered, will rock Flick's world!
Published October 1st 2009 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Would You Rather?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Would You Rather?

Toughnandi
i thought the element of the game 'would you rather' was really implied in the book which i dodn't expect.the book had a real sense of mystery surrounding Flick's father's heritage.i read the book in one sitting.

However i didn't like the element of romance between 'train boy' and Flick. i felt it was too rushed and unjust.

Needless to say i read the book because i was fond of the author and would enjoy readin another one of her books.
Amy
I couldn't get in to this book for some reason,which I thought was strange because I liked all of the Chris Higgins books I had read before...
Anyway,I found it so boring I didn't even get half way through it
Dhinu
I absolutely loved this book when I read it 4yrs ago.I just loved the way the plot unfolded and the characters were intresting.
Chicken Stripper
i loved the book but personally i thought that the point of view should've been on her sister ezzie it would've been a bigger hit
Marina
'Would You Rather?', a short and interesting game that has always been a hit among people through the years. In this book, Flick plays it very often and helps her see the many options she has in her life.
Chris Higgins has done a great job by creating this different yet appealing character in 12 yr old Flick. Secrets unfold within her family circle which makes it seem difficult for her to keep her new found love going.
This book has unexpected swings so make sure you don't miss out on pages :)
Rachel
I really enjoyed this book. I hadn't read a Chris Higgins novel before but after reading this book I'd love to read another one. My favourite character is Flick, the main character because of her personality. If you read this book then you'll understand that her personality shines through in some chapters. Higgin's has cleverly changed a usual teen chick lit by threading some family mystery into the plot.
Arshia Zehra
A very interesting book......And the twist in the end was so unexpected! Flick was really adorable and I liked Sam too! Ellie was cute.....Spud was actually rather nice and had a lot of depth in him! :)
The plot was really nice and it was a very normal day to day story! It was a light read and i really enjoyed reading it! :D

Amme Bwalya
This is probably one of the first "Big Girl" books I've read. It really took me by suprise especially the ending. I haven't read any other Chris Higgins' books but I can say this is a great one. I would really recommend it, especially for pre-teens/tweens. It made me a bit tearfull but it was good overall.
Ciara
Great book I couldn't put it down read it in only 2 days anyone who is reading this...
READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy
This was a really good book I enjoyed reading it ,it made me want to read it every day as I was looking forward to finding out wat the secret was :)
Corrina Kathryn
This book has a nice twist and had a lot of suspense however i found parts of it a little young for me personally but a really good book.
Defne
It is the best book that I have read so far in my whole life. I have so many connections with this book.
Shannon
It was a great book but i kinda guessed what was gonna happen half way through
Alixie
Alixie marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Niki
Niki is currently reading it
Jul 01, 2015
Mariela Truitt
Mariela Truitt marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Amulya
Amulya added it
May 23, 2015
Hanna Ahn
Hanna Ahn marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
  • The Houseguest: A Pride and Prejudice Vagary
  • Echoes of Pemberley
  • Assumed Engagement
  • On Any Given Sundae (Sweet #1)
  • The Cop Who Stole Christmas (Tall, Hot & Texan, #2)
  • The Journey
  • Arranged Love
  • The One and Only (Luke and Eve, #3)
  • Keep The Change
  • Puppy Love (First Kisses, #3)
  • Star Crossed
  • Love, Lies and Lizzie
  • Coco Caramel (Chocolate Box Girls, #4)
  • Love and Kisses
  • Mr. Darcy's Refuge: A Pride & Prejudice Variation
  • Poor Little Rich Girl (Diary of a Snob, #1)
  • The Boyfriend Trick (First Kisses, #2)
  • Perfectly Reflected (Small Blue Thing, #2)
He's After Me 32c That's Me It's A 50/50 Thing The Day I Met Suzie Pride and Penalties