Start by marking “Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant!” as Want to Read:
Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant!

Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant!

Ally Smith might have dumped her cheating fiance, but she refuses to waste her nonrefundable honeymoon in the Caribbean!Trying to embrace her freedom, Ally meets sexy stranger Chris Wells.... Not recognizing him as the famous thrill-seeking tycoon, Ally throws caution to the wind and allows Chris, with his hot body, to sweep her into an even hotter summer fling!

But back ho
Published February 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published August 29th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant!

karen
Jan 28, 2010 karen marked it as romance-covers-i-have-loved
raise your hand if you believe it was an accident...
Saly
I enjoyed this, the heroine is getting bored at her aborted honeymoon and getting cheesed off by her family who depends on her for everything, when she meets the hero Chris, they have fun together and then she needs to leave because of a family thing.

Fast forward six weeks she is pregnant and miserable and so is Chris who tries calling her and gets to know she is pregnant and is all angry over not being informed, Ally acts unreasonably and Chris threatens her with his wealth so they try to know
Lisa Kay
★★★☆ A little angsty, and one too many misunderstandings, but still pretty good. I like this author's voice and what she did with the character's dialogues. ...more
IamGamz
While it kept me entertained, this was not a real winner. The h ran hot and cold, wanting to be with the H then changing her mind. The H was no better. He wanted his cake and wanted to eat it too. He was self centered and somewhat selfish.

I did enjoy that this was based in Georgia and South Carolina and not Italy, Greece, France, like most HP's. I also enjoyed the nod to Greek Mythology. The discussion about Odysseus and Circe tickled me. Love my mythology!

So as I said in my first sentence, whi
Tia
Aug 19, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine called off her marriage but she is definitely going on her honeymoon, alone. She is tired of her family always depending on her, never giving her a break. For once she just wants to live her life and that's when she meets the hero and has an amazing affair. Six weeks later the heroine is pregnant, eventually the hero finds out and is horribly angry at the heroine for not being contacted. Now the hero is doing death defying stunt that just might get him killed, the heroine is beside h ...more
Kobie
Sep 05, 2014 Kobie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
not working for me at first, but this was a rare pregnancy book that got better after she got pregnant. i was enjoying it until the very last page.
Oana
Mar 19, 2017 Oana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
E ciudat cand o nuvela romance e mai placuta decat una seriasa (ca Agnes MartinLugand - Viata e usoara, nu-ti face griji ) dar chiar mi-a facut mai mare placere sa citesc prima...

Paula Legate
Jan 10, 2013 Paula Legate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-suspence
This story is very romantic. The emotions and feelings are strong and felt real between Ally, and Chris. Ally found the person she was about to marry with her travel agent. At that point her honeymoon was already prepaid for, and un refundable. Sensible Ally went alone on the honeymoon and tried to make the best of it. She met Chris and sparks flew. For a moment she was no longer a sensible Ally, she threw caution to the wind.
A emergency made her leave early. A few weeks after being back home, s
gina
Oct 18, 2010 gina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, southern
My first harlequin novel...
And it wasn't that bad actually. I met Kimberly at a local convention on the romance genre for librarians. The authors there were fantastic. The authors were from the southeast and most were from Alabama. Kimberly Lang was a hoot and very charismatic. I just had to give her books a try. I looked over the titles and topics and this one seemed to be something I could handle (I can't handle the Nascar Romances... sorry. Or the I married a sheik ones).

The book is set in t
Audrey
Dec 13, 2016 Audrey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it but there no epilogue

For once the Hero was awesome. I could feel he was very much attracted by the h and he wasn't afraid to have any casual or serious relationship with the h.
I found him to be a sain guy like I'd like to see more about in the stories.
It was about love, passion (hobby) and fear.
It's funny because I could identify to both characters, like him passionate and driven, and her more careful in relationship and prospective. And see both clash was very entertaining.
But after
Christine Woinich
This was a quick enjoyable read. I am glad I had a day off that I could sit and read uninterrupted (for the most part). There was an honestly about the attraction between Ally and Chris even though parts of their lives were kept back. The willingness to compromise to stay together helped me enjoy this story. This was a print version, and I was happy to get away from my Nook for a bit.
Modesty_b
Nov 30, 2014 Modesty_b rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-child
it should have been named holiday fling ... accidentally pregnant. Loved the couple...hated the heroine's family and the hero is clue less about how women think ..that surmises the book very neatly :) :P
Rach
Rach rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2016
Debra
Debra rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2011
Lily
Lily rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2012
Stephie
Stephie rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2011
Pamela Hearon
Pamela Hearon rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2009
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2012
Quartus
Quartus rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2011
Kalee
Kalee rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2013
Sienny
Sienny rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Yvie
Yvie rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2012
carina
carina rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Chaneal
Chaneal rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Dami
Dami rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Ns2np5
Ns2np5 rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2014
Kira Sinclair
Kira Sinclair rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Society Wife
  • Marriage: For Business or Pleasure?
  • Bedded for Passion, Purchased for Pregnancy
  • Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1)
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The S Before Ex
  • Hot Boss, Wicked Nights
  • One Night, One Baby
  • The Boss's Inexperienced Secretary
  • Valentino's Love-Child
USA Today bestselling author of sassy, sexy contemporary romance. Please visit my website at www.BooksByKimberly.com to learn more about me and my books!
More about Kimberly Lang...