Start by marking “Rich Dad`s: The Business School For People Who Like Helping People” as Want to Read:
Rich Dad`s: The Business School For People Who Like Helping People

Rich Dad`s: The Business School For People Who Like Helping People

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,964 Ratings  ·  100 Reviews
Delapan nilai tersembunyi dari bisnis pemasaran jaringan, selain memperoleh uang.
"Ayah kaya saya mengajari saya bahwa salah satu kata paling berpengaruh dalam dunia bisnis adalah "jaringan". Dia berkata, `Orang-orang terkaya di dunia mencari dan membangun jaringan; orang-orang lain mencari pekerjaan. Kamu boleh memiliki ide atau produk terhebat, tetapi hanya akan sukses k
Soft Cover, 143 pages
Published 2002 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Rich Dad`s, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rich Dad`s

مهدی شهبازی
این کتاب رو به علاقمند به حوزه ی کسب و کار خصوصا فعالان و علاقمندان به بازاریابی شبکه ای توصیه می کنم.
آقای کیوساکی در مقدمه کتاب هم ذکر کرده که انگیزه اش از نوشتن این کتاب پاسخ دادن به سوال خیلی هاست که درباره بازاریابی شبکه ای از ایشان می پرسیدند.
Jessi
Mar 19, 2008 Jessi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After finishing Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad" I was thrilled to discover this book, which is his professional opinion and take on the network marketing industry. I own a health and wellness consulting business, and partner with a company called Nikken, the world's largest research and development company of safe, highly effective natural health products - and I have come to realize that Nikken has very good reasons for organizing this company with a networking structure. Nikken is one of the qu ...more
Alvin Walker
Jan 30, 2015 Alvin Walker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book
Reiza
Jan 23, 2015 Reiza rated it it was amazing
Saya awalnya kurang tertarik baca bukunya Robert Kiyosaki. Selain karena cover bukunya yang jadul dan membosankan, pas diintip juga kata-katanya baku sangat. Tapi entah kenapa, saya tertarik baca bukunya gegara baca ebook self motivation tentang bisnis dari Tung Desem Waringin, dan disitu beliau beberapa kali menyebutkan nama Robert Kiyosaki plus memasukkan beberapa intisari bukunya.

Karena penasaran saya coba cari-cari bukunya di rak lemari, dan ternyata ada tiga. Rich Dad's Guide to Investing,
Azad PSG
کتابی در مورد بازاریابی شبکه ای توسط یک سرمایه دار موفق
هرچند خوداش اینکاره نبوده ولی تایید میکنه و مزایاش رو میگه.
برای کار نتورک مارکتینگ عالی هست مطالعه اش.
Michael Reyes
Jul 28, 2016 Michael Reyes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to honestly say that I found this book... enlightening, to say the least.

This book mainly talks about network marketing, any why it may or may not be for you. It talks about the power of utilizing networks (i.e. Metcalf's Law). Kiyosaki also mentions other ways one could get rich and compares them to network marketing.

As someone who has tried network marketing in the past (and failed), it gives me new appreciation for this kind of business. A lot of factors are needed when doing this kind
Tremayne Moore
Feb 25, 2012 Tremayne Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is all about "networks." Think about it: Goodreads is a form of networking, FB, Twitter, etc. are forms of networking. The Business School can be summed up like this: the rich build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.
Jessica
Jul 11, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
Definitely good advice on choosing a network marketing company to work with, and it made me rethink my own strategy for choosing one to get involved with.
Cipto sugiarto
i believe this book is great some people giving a comment about this books that can help them to increase their bussiness specially in networking bussines
Aruna Kumar Gadepalli
ఈ పుసతకం వయాపార విషయాల గురించి వివరించేదైన అనేక మనసతతవ విషయాల వివరణ కూడా చరచించడం జరిగింది. పుసతక విషయానశం నెటవరక మారకెటింగ. ...more
Fermin Quant
Jan 02, 2015 Fermin Quant rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good and easy to read book. Really gives you a clearer beginners understanding on the industry that is network marketing and a good idea of what to expect as a start. However it fails to mention his own story on network marketing, which was a total failure. And also fails to actually help get started with a good foot if you happen to be interested in the idea.
It is just an informative book from someone outside the industry, which will open your eyes to the industry or let you know its legitima
Connie
May 27, 2009 Connie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent book for anyone who is considering a network marketing business.
Bibhu Ashish
Dec 12, 2014 Bibhu Ashish rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" which I read a long time back, I was thrilled to get this book to read. One of the best books written on financial well being. The contents may look to be only for network marketing professionals, but dig a little bit deeper and the book starts to make sense for anyone who wants to be financially independent. One caution though, please have an open mind before you lay your hand on this book. This would be a life changing experience. I would highly recommend this book. ...more
Comelibros
Muy interesante para todos los que admiran el mundo del " Marketing".
Alendra
Now I know how to build a big business with a small amount of capital
Amy Ambarani
Oct 31, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who likes to read
Shelves: business
read this book can change your point of view...
Akshat Solanki
Dec 17, 2015 Akshat Solanki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book in just 2 hours.
This is called fast pacing narration in the genre of management and finance.
It's a nice read, Robert, the author has written down many things that are useful in terms of your profession and the business you're going to do.
This book focuses on many topics, and it's a better one than that of RDPD by him.
Apart from this, it needs no more details review.

For more reviews follow

BookRature
Natalya Crabb
Dec 27, 2015 Natalya Crabb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Danijel Brestovac
Feb 05, 2013 Danijel Brestovac rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Poslovna šola

str. 38- obogatiš lahko tako, da si cenen in pohlepen. Obogatiš lahko tudi tako, da si bogat in velikodušen. Metoda, ki jo izbereš, bo metoda, ki se najbolj ujema s ključnimi vrednotami, ki se nahajajo v tebi.

Str. 65- razlog, da večina ljudi nikoli ne najde bogate osebe v sebi, je zato, ker revna oseba še vedno misli, da je slabo delati napake.

Str. 103- najuspešnejši ljudje na svetu so največkrat zavrnjeni ljudje na svetu.

Str. 105- bolj kot tvegam, da me zavrnejo, večje možnosti ima
Vineet Sajwan
Jul 27, 2015 Vineet Sajwan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Those who are associated with Network Marketing/ Multilevel Marketing must read this book for clarity of fundamental for this kind of business. They will also Know how to help other by building their network.Making Network is a system for spreading business. This book also helpful for personality development.
Kathy Szczesniak
Awesome book for learning about cash flow and having your own business. I'm usually not into that type of reading, but the author makes the reading interesting and not dry or dull.
Jay M
Jan 27, 2014 Jay M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Look at Network Marketing as a legitimate way of earning an additional income
This book talks about valuable lessons from the Rich and what they do differently compared to the majority of people.

The author also talks about a very interesting industry called Network Marketing, which is one way of becoming financially free.
Tiffany
Apr 28, 2016 Tiffany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick read and it helped me to change my mindset about how business was done in the past and how it is done today. I would really recommend it.
Nitant  Pandey
Apr 26, 2016 Nitant Pandey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another masterpiece from Kiyosaki.
I wish to read other books from Rich dad poor dad series.

It teaches you a way to excel financially or rather teaches Financial intelligence and factors helping you attain it.
Difference between Leadership and Management, Wealth and money and many other analogies. A small 130 page book, must read.
Mayank Goyal
Jun 15, 2015 Mayank Goyal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Want to come out of the rat race of Monday to Friday Job?
Here is the solution!! Network Marketing business... This book is for all ambitious people.
Amanda
Mar 28, 2014 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great perspective for the network marketing industry. As always very inspirational and informative. This is just the beginning of my investing in my financial education and minding my own business.
Carlos
Mar 09, 2016 Carlos rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book to show from a imparcial person (Robert Kiyosaki) the way of the network marketing, there is for sure a great opportunity that everyone need to tried it sure change your thinking and let you open the door to other opportunities, If you are unsure about network marketing please read this book.
Jeffrey
Jun 25, 2008 Jeffrey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Title says it all, doesn't it? But you'd be suprised what the topic is. If you don't know anything about MLM then you need to investigate. It's one of the most ethical (because of its design), profitable types of businesses going. MLM's have really overcome some bad press and its going public. Lots of companies are using the method to promote. Big companies not just fly-by-night. One of the streams of income we have is an MLM called Usana, Inc. which creates some of the best health products goin ...more
Jason Jay
I like that this book is relatively short. Good read for entrepreneurs or anyone interested in business.
Nikita Hotwani
Great book for network marketing enthusiast. Only issue is things get repetitive in between.
  • The Next Millionaires
  • Leadership: Tidbits and Treasures
  • The Coming Aristocracy
  • The Ant and the Elephant: Leadership for the Self: A Parable and 5-Step Action Plan to Transform Workplace Performance
  • Household Gold (How to Convert Household Expenses into Household Income)
  • Own Your Own Corporation
  • Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life
  • Voyage of a Viking
  • LeaderShift: A Call for Americans to Finally Stand Up and Lead
  • The Serving Leader: Five Powerful Actions That Will Transform Your Team, Your Business, and Your Community
  • Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men, One Message
  • Sales Dogs: You Do Not Have to Be an Attack Dog to Be Successful in Sales
  • Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale
Kiyosaki is best known for his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the #1 New York Times bestseller. Kiyosaki followed with Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant and Rich Dad's Guide to Investing. He has now had at least a dozen books published. A partial list of his books is included below
More about Robert T. Kiyosaki...