Start by marking “Stone Queen” as Want to Read:
Stone Queen

Stone Queen (Realm Immortal #3)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  160 ratings  ·  14 reviews
To gain the only thing he truly wants, he’ll have to risk everything.

Realm Immortal, Book Three

Juliana, newly appointed Queen of the Unblessed, has realized there is a bit more to her position than she first thought. Sure, it has its perks: a sinfully sexy husband who is also a king, growing powers and a magical life that’s never boring, but the drawbacks are considerable.
Published January 5th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published March 6th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Stone Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone Queen

Essence of Midnight by Julie KennerNot Fit for a King? by Jane PorterFor The Taking by Lilian DarcyWinning The King by Nicole MurphyThe Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
King as Hero in Romance
24th out of 40 books — 3 voters
Dragon Actually by G.A. AikenNight's End by Yasmine GalenornToo Many Fairy Princes by Alex BeecroftElijah by Jacquelyn FrankBeguiled by Maureen Child
Queen as Heroine in Romance Novels
11th out of 21 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Grin
I didn’t expect much from this series and was surprised to find myself really enjoying it. It was satisfying on several levels. Deep and mature characters. Intense romance. Interesting plot. I absolutely love dark protagonists and Michelle M. Pillow tottaly delivered. Very complex characters with believable emotions.

----------------------------------------------
Apologies for any errors: I am self-taught in English.
Cheri
Ms Pillow returns us to the complicated world with a delicate balance to follow the marriage of Merrick and Juliana. He is the ruler of Unblessed, happiness is not supposed to be part of his life, however he does love his wife. With her unwise contact with a witch she finds herself trapped in stone. The help she is supposed to get from that witch—can she be trusted? What will Merrick be willing to risk to save her? How will her family react, with they help or put Merrick in even more danger? Thi ...more
Cheryl Drake johnson
I received an ebook for an honest review on book 3 of this serial. This was a romantic suspense story about the Unblessed King Merrick of the Black Palace once a Blessed Elf King but he had to kill the Unblessed King and take his place now he has fallen in love with a woman from the mortal realm and she has agreed to become his queen and stay with him but now she is pregnant but she is not suppose to be because Merrick is not suppose to be able to sire a child because he is Unblessed but since J ...more
Joroth1015hotmail.com
Love can break through the hardest of Stone! Trapped in a world of stone; tortured with misty images of her true love Juliana desperate to find her way back home to Merrick. Never mess with an old witch with an ax to grind. Juliana’s brothers have tried for over a year to find a potion or spell to break her free. Merrick has not given up, but does not see the signs that she is sending him from the stone realm she is trapped in. Lucien King of the Damned is having a battle within his own place. H ...more
Dawn Dohey
I enjoyed this book at first when I saw that it was 42 chapters long I kind of freaked but trust me it reads well and I was amazed how quick.Book 3 really picks up where book one left off even though book two had some reference to Merrick's and Juliana's story which is why you must read Books 1 & 2 before reading this one to really understand the whole storyline .
Merrick is in a race against time to try and save Juliana and his unborn son from their stone prison before it's to late.Her broth
Laura Greenwood

Title: Stone Queen
Series: Realm Immortal (#3)
Author: Michelle M Pillow
From: Review Copy
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Release Date:
Challenges: COYER Scavenger Hunt, 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge (2 points)
Links: Goodreads – Amazon

With the war between the Blessed and the Unblessed raging on, Queen of the Unblessed Juliana decides to take things into her own hands. Striking a deal with a witch imprisoned in the bowels of the castle, she turns herself to
Sarai
What an excellent ending to a fantasy series. I was shocked at the twist and couldn't turn the pages fast enough at the end. I have to admit the twist with Mia wasn't what I expected and I wouldn't mind reading more of what is going on in this world. I felt bad for Ean but I see how all things equaled.
This has moved up to one of my favorite series.
Christine Croke
Great addition to the series. Explains a lot and adds a new dimension to the story line. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Juliana is tricked into stone by a witch and Merrick finally figures out how to free her and admits his love for Juliana out loud & doesn't care who hears him. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I was given this e-book by the publisher for the purpose of an honest review in my own words. I was not compensated in any way.
Lissettegomezarevalo
This is the last of a 3 part book. I really enjoyed this series and I liked how she tied all of the loose ends. Very entertaining.
Angarad
Interesting twists but I still feel like Juliana is very naive. I mean who would do that, being pregnant, instead of talking or trying to find another solution. But I loved that we got more feelings from Merrick and surprisingly from Lucien. Very interesting read indeed :)
Veri
It's best to have read ' King of the Unblessed' first otherwise I don't think this can be enjoyed. It is a continuation ( mainly) of the first couple's relationship .
Yvette
again I enjoyed the book, the story moved along well, I like how she gets to the point does not drag the descriptions out.
Shanna Trim
LOVE THIS SERIES! It kept me totally hooked to the end. I can't wait until the next installment comes out!
Nicole
I think I liked the "other" couple who weren't the main characters. I enjoyed their story more.
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
mslibrary0
mslibrary0 marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Ravensscar
Ravensscar marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Dawn
Dawn added it
Jul 08, 2015
Mdonna
Mdonna marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
  • Sacred Places (Druid, #1)
  • The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger
  • Forbidden: an Erotic Romance (Seraphine Chronicles, Book 1)
  • Wounded (Little Goddess, #2)
  • Blood Legacy: The Story of Ryan
  • Surrender Dorothy
  • Shades of Dark (Dock Five Universe, #2)
  • The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)
  • A Forbidden Temptation (The Shields, #4)
  • Snagged
  • Dragon Prime (Legacies, #4)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle M. Pillow is a multi-published, National Bestselling Author writing in many fiction genres including the Bestselling Dragon-Shifter series Dragon Lords and Captured by a Dragon-Shifter, and the mischievously magical Warlocks MacGregor.

Works also include Lord of the Abyss and Lords of the Va
More about Michelle M. Pillow...

Realm Immortal (3 books)
  • King of the Unblessed (Realm Immortal #1)
  • Faery Queen (Realm Immortal, #2)
The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1) Barbarian Prince (Dragon Lords, #1) The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2) The Bound Prince (Lords of the Var, #3) Perfect Prince (Dragon Lords, #2)