Start by marking “The Everborn” as Want to Read:
The Everborn

The Everborn

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Nicholas Grabowsky's award-winning, widely-praised aliens-among-us horror/science fiction epic, available for the first time packaged and edited the way it was intended to be!
The Everborn concerns the offspring of fallen angels that have lived among us since the dawn of man. Throughout the ages, they live life after life in normal society until each one falls in love and f
Published September 5th 2009 by Black Bed Sheets Books (first published December 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Everborn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everborn

Kelly
Now, I’m not an X-Files kind of girl, I usually avoid most alien stories at all cost. It’s nothing personal, it's just that it got old real quick for me. After reading this book, I am converted. All Hail Grabowsky! A book filled with a story so imaginative and profound, even I was astounded. Satisfying a reader’s interest in alternative science fiction, classic horror, suspense and yes folks, even gore. The cherry on top, a captivating plot completely unique and interwoven definitively.

The char
Alexander Beresford
I have to agree with Clive Barker, Stephen King and all the others who also enjoyed this book. Great stuff! The imagination and uniqueness featured in this novel leads me to believe that Nicholas Grabowsky may be some kind of alien himself. One of my all time favorites!
Jonathan
I couldn't get through this one. 20% into the story, I was disoriented (still - this sensation lasted from the very start), and was introduced to a new narrator and new characters. At that point I gave up. I felt like I was just starting to get some sense of what the book was about and what was going on when the author decided to start me from scratch. From one angle, the disorienting style could be appreciated for aligning with the experience of an alien encounter or kidnapping. I don't see it ...more
Franchisca
Probably the most brilliant book I've ever read of horror or science fiction, and that is a lot to say, but I was immersed in this book for two weeks and found myself reading it again later. There's a lot to it and it's not an easy read, but it really takes you for a wild ride and I'll never look at alien greys or urban myths the same way again, ever. Over-the-top outstanding!
Chris0804
I think the story isn't too bad and I like the way the characters are presented but I don't like the writing style of the author and the last few chapters were absolutely confusing.
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
The Wanger
The Wanger marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Varene Ferris
Varene Ferris marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Linda Todd
Linda Todd marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Hhkk Jui
Hhkk Jui marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
Someone
Someone marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Kemy
Kemy marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Karen
Karen added it
Jul 20, 2014
Juan Borjas
Juan Borjas marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Spyder Collins
Spyder Collins marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Leah Field
Leah Field marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Mike Petriello
Mike Petriello marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Dipak
Dipak marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Shan
Shan marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Sami Sayed
Sami Sayed marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Selena
Selena marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Sean
Sean marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nicholas Grabowsky’s novels of horror/fantasy and mainstream pulp fiction, both as himself, as Nicholas Randers, and as Marsena Shane, have generated worldwide acclaim for over two decades and praised by many of today’s most popular horror gurus in the literary world. He began his career in traditional publishing houses with brisk sellers in mass market paperback horror and romance, and the last t ...more
More about Nicholas Grabowsky...
Halloween IV Red Wet Dirt Diverse Tales Halloween IV: The Ultimate Edition From the Shadows