Start by marking “Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1)

Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers #1)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  1,054 ratings  ·  34 reviews
"Tough or tender? If she plays her cards right, she won t have to choose. "

"Lonestar Lovers, Book 1"

Dani Standifer arrives home at her West Texas family ranch a day early, ready to pick up where she left off with Rowe Ayers, her high school sweetheart. However, when she opens the door to their line-shack trysting place, it s clear she waited a day too long. Rowe s with som
Published November 24th 2009 by Samhain (first published November 19th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Unbridled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbridled

Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei JamesAll Jacked Up by Lorelei James
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
105th out of 548 books — 600 voters
Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesShoulda Been a Cowboy by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei James
Best Cowboy/Western Romance
42nd out of 348 books — 167 voters

More lists with this book...

Ridley
Feeling lazy, so I'm just gonna copy part of the blurb:

"Dani Standifer arrives home at her West Texas family ranch a day early, ready to pick up where she left off with Rowe Ayers, her high school sweetheart. However, when she opens the door to their line-shack trysting place, it’s clear she waited a day too long. Rowe’s with someone else—another man.

And not just any other man—Justin Cruz, the bad boy with whom she shared one wild encounter, years ago."

This novella is a lethal combination of dre
Julie C
This was just an OK read for me. It seemed a bit rushed and lacked backstory and details. Sex was pretty hot but even this could have used more steam.
It really wasn't believable. Justin never progresses past selfish jerk and everyone seems fine with it because deep down he loves them. I didn't really ever care about these characters. I was glad to see she gave Cutter a book because I connected with him more than the main characters.
Deb
Two and half stars. Having disliked Devlin's "Saddled" I wasn't expecting much, however I found this book more to my taste. I liked that there was real passion between the guys and that we got to see every character one on one with the other two as well as all three together. What I didn't like is that the story was way too compressed to fit the novella length and the author tried too hard for complexity with the character's needs and instead it just came out as muddled. Pacing was poor, with lo ...more
Tam
I think this book had a lot of untapped potential. It could have gone into the connection shared by Dani and Rowe a lot more. At first I thought they were sort of settling with each other, then they were "communicating without words in their own language" so I was really left wondering what the heck these two were about.

I liked Justin in theory, but again didn't think he was fully devuldged to the reader.

I like, in m/m/f books, when the males have a relationship. I hate it when the woman acts a
Patricia Ange
A little quick but a good read

I will admit that the story was a good read but I also have to state that the story felt rushed. The main characters could have used a little more development and the secondary characters a lot more development. Happy ever after came to quickly for me given the magnitude of the plot. The story read more like an erotic fantasy than a realistic romance. In spite of these problems I will be reading the rest of the series.
Dar
The book was a little short but that doesn't mean it was lacking in story! Rowe and Dani have been together since middle school and Dani has returned from getting her graduate degree ti find him meeting someone else.
Problem is, the someone else is the one man she strayed with when she was barely out of high school, town bad-boy Justin. Rowe and Dani need to be dominated and Justin is the man for them. Problem is, Justin doesn't know how love and they make it their mission to teach him.
Dani has
zoegrl
Fantastic!! I just love a kinky, menage. Add cowboys, old friends, old love & things really heat up with Dani, Rowe & Justin! Can they create & keep together a family?

I just keep on reading Ms. Devlin's books, Series & Standalone's. If you're looking for kinky, sexy, people in love then look no further!! There's plenty of stories here. I'm on to the next one in Lone Star Lover's Series.
Sharyn
#1 in the series that I seem to be reading out of order. This town in Texas is going to become the group marriage capital of the world. Quite a fantasy, where people seem to accept these couples, or triples, whatever.And yet I keep reading them, somehow fascinated by the whole concept. They aren't badly written, just hard to believe. I keep saying, it is fiction!!!
RJ Hewson
2.5-3 Stars

This book had the potential to be HUGE, but it seems to be lacking something...I don't know if it was that I got the feeling that Justin and Rowe's feelings toward each other seemed to be stronger than how either of them felt about Dani, or if the relationships went from zero to sixty in zero seconds...I got really annoyed at the start of the book when Dani discovered the guys together, her reaction didn't seem real, or at least how I would've reacted in that situation at least, I thi
Lina Sacher
CLICK HERE FOR FAVORITE QUOTES AND MORE RECOMMENDATIONS

Sexy cowboy, sexy bad boy, secret romance, betrayal, man on man loving, and really hot sexy scenes that push some boundaries – that’s Unbridled. Not only does it cover just about every possible variation within a ménage between two men (one dominant, one on the submissive side, yet still alpha) and a submissive woman who will only bow in the bedroom (well, during sexy time), but it also touches upon social issues – poverty, status, unconvent
Tracie Runge
Unbridled - Lone Star Lovers Book 1

Dani Standifer left her home town always believing her one true love Rowan Ayers would be there when she came back.

Rowan Ayers knows Dani will forever be his sweetheart but he doesn't know if she will still want him when she discovers his truth.

Can Dani and Rowan make it work once Dani discovers the truth about Rowan and Justin Cruz the resident bad boy and will Justin be able to convince her to claim them both.

Unbridled is a great start to the Lone Star Lov
Anna
Enjoyed this as a slight change to your average cowboy ménage - it's just a little bit different. I do quite like the way Delilah Devlin writes - very engaging and sexy.
Cindylisse
Bastante bueno aunque no vi mucho desarrollo de los personajes...
Steph
Disappointing...was hoping for so much more from this one
starsaga
Well written erotica!,
I would recommend this book as a well written erotica about a threesome, involving emotional commitment between two men and a woman. I liked all three of the characters, although they did seem incompletely characterized, but that could just be me, wanting a longer and more satisfying read, when I am really liking a story. Delilah Devlin writes good western stories about romance and they are usually hot, but this one was a scorcher and a keeper to read again.
Nancy
Struggled with this one to be honest. I just couldn't warm to the characters especially Justin.
It needed more romance and story I think because it was basically one hot sex scene after another. It was hard to get to the emotional connection of each of the characters.
It was a scorching hot read though, one that I was embarrassed to read with my kids in the room.
Looking forward to the next book in the series because I do love Delilah Devlin books.
Brandy
May 07, 2012 Brandy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
This would have easily rated 4 stars for me if it were a bit longer and there was more of a struggle in showing Justin that he's capable of being loved and loving others. As it was, things worked out a bit too easily for all of them, and the ending came more quickly than I wanted.
Garmieturtel
So much more could have been delved in to with this book. But as it is written, I give it 2.5 stars. The characters all needed to be fleshed out, in order to make for a more comprehensive story. As it is, it's more like an extended version of a nudie mag story.
Sonja
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. That's got to be about the same sentiment as jumping into the fray when you, a woman, find your boyfriend with another guy, right? No? Well, maybe not. But it's still a hot, quick read.
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Brandy
I'm a fan of Delilah and especially her cowboys. They are always different, never the cookie cutter hero. I enjoyed UNBRIDLED and had moments that made me feel horrible for the heroine and cheering the bad boy on.
Linda
Dani returns home to her sweetheart and discovers that he´s found someone he can´t let go off, Justin. Justin and Dani have a past, and now he and Rowe wants them all to explore, together.
Threesome, angst and smut.
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Not too bad. I felt it was a bit rushed. I got that Rowe understood what Justin needed, but everything happened so quickly. Overall, I did enjoy it.
Pamela
Rated 4.5 Blue Ribbons
Review courtesy of Romance Junkies: http://romancejunkiesreviews.com/artm...
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Dani, Justin, Rowe all have a connection that is about to be revealed and tested. Hot, hard and happy, happy people.
April
M/M/F erotica. Not much else going on here. Very quick read.
Laura Carson
3.5 stars. Felt like there was still so much more story to tell.
Tammera
What can I say I love Delilah Devlin her work is always awesome!
  • Northern Exposure (Compass Brothers, #1)
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Take Me (Wild Oats, #1)
  • Bucked (Studs in Spurs, #2)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Three to Tango
  • Something To Talk About
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • Texas Tangle (Tangled #1)
  • The Boys Back Home
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Two In Hand (Two #1)
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)
  • Going Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #1)
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...

Lone Star Lovers (7 books)
  • Unforgiven (Lone Star Lovers, #2)
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4)
  • A Four-Gone Conclusion (Lone Star Lovers #5)
  • Two Wild for Teacher (Lone Star Lovers, #6)
  • Reined In (Lone Star Lovers, #7)
Saddled Five Ways 'til Sunday (Delta Heat, #1) Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4) Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3) Down In Texas