Start by marking “A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)

A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek #5)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  179 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Fifteen years later, Quinn Southerland still hadn't forgiven Tess Claybourne for treating him like the dirt beneath her boots. But the widowed nurse tending his ailing mother was a world away from the spoiled homecoming queen Quinn had known. Yet she was just as achingly beautiful, still arousing the old bittersweet longing for something he could never have.

Or could he? Th
ebook, Silhouette Special Edition, 224 pages
Published September 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Cold Creek Homecoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cold Creek Homecoming

Ann Boytim
A sad homecoming for Quinn one of three foster children who made their way into the world but now he is back to see his foster mother as she is dying and her wish is to see the three young men she fostered before she dies. Quinn has bad memories of someone in his past and then he sees her again as the hospice nurses for his fistger mother. This young woman has had some tragedies in her past as she married young and her husband was in a very bad car accident and she nurses hin for a few years bef ...more
Carolyn
What an wonderful, sweet, emotional read! What's more better than reading about friends, family, and your hometown and add in high school classmates with attitude and this book is truly a first-read for me!
evelyn hamblin
Very good read

A sad story to start,but a believable one. I had a hard time putting the book down. I can not wait to start the next book
Shelly
Great

This book is sad but uplifting at the same time. Another great read in the series. can't wait to read more
Lori
Nice romantic story, I think I would like to read the other Cold Creek books now.
Polly
Finding love during a time of sorrow and reflection. I loved this book.

Lindy
Book 18

217 pages
Roub
i actually liked the book but the problem is dat der was not enough interaction between quin n tess. it felt more like a story about a family reunion than a love one at dat. neway i admired tess 4 she rised above her selfish n spoilt teenage self n became a very nice person after being an awful bitch. ofc her husband's accident helped in changing her, moulding her into a much better person
Sharon
Really enjoyed this book. Glad I finally got to finish it. I was worried it wasn't going to be a happy ending, but it was. Can't wait to read some more of RaeAnne Thayne's books. This was a first for me.
Kellyann
I'm a nurse so I appreciated the accuracy and the depth of emotions the charactors experienced while losing a loved one.
Kritika
It ws a nice love story.. short and simple.. I bought it for my flight read and realised it is best suited for that!
Mum
Simple storyline. Characterizations were good but uneven. Not her best, but good for a sleepless night.
K.R. Bailey
I love RaeAnne's Cold Creek books and their handsome heroes.
Gm
Gm marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Carol Bennett
Carol Bennett is currently reading it
Aug 13, 2015
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
  • Just the Way You Are
  • Nights Under the Tennessee Stars
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Bad Boy of New Orleans
  • A Compromised Lady
  • Warrior's Bride
  • The Start of Something Good (Jamett & Joseph, #1)
  • Make Me Lose Control (Cabin Fever, #2)
  • Vampire Betrayed (Vampires Destined #3)
  • The Love Charm
  • Moon Dance (Enright, #3)
  • A Not-So-Perfect Past
  • Solace in Scandal
  • Amish by Accident
  • The Morning Side of Dawn (Holt, #3)
  • Sylvan Mist (MacLomain, #3)
  • Babycakes (Cupcake Club, #3)
  • Countermeasure (Countermeasure, #1)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)
Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2) Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing #1) Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2) Christmas in Snowflake Canyon (Hope's Crossing, #6) Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope's Crossing, #3)