Start by marking “Cook Yourself Thin Faster: Have Your Cake and Eat It Too with Over 75 New Recipes You Can Make in a Flash!” as Want to Read:

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  4 reviews
From the #1 New York Times Bestselling Series . . . Cook Yourself Thin FASTER

Lose Weight without Losing Your Mind!

Discover what everyone is talking about: the easiest, most enjoyable way to lasting weight loss. Following the smash hit original comes this brand-new collection of over 75 even easier recipes, plus smart cooking tips and real-life success stories. Finally, a d
Published December 29th 2009 by Hachette Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Cook Yourself Thin Faster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cook Yourself Thin Faster

Kristie (fabk)
I had no idea what I was getting myself into with this book, but I really did like it. She shares ideas about weight loss (diet, exercise, etc) and stories of readers who have lost weight with her recipes. This is exactly the kind of book I need right now since I am battling the bulge.

I found the book really informative and had some great recipes or twists on favourites that I look forward to trying

I will be buying more from this series and trying the recipes, hopefully tonight!
Amy Saunders
Fabulous recipes of familiar foods that have just been scaled back calorie-wise. The desserts are my favorite part of this book. I've made the fudgy brownies several times, and the chocolate molten cakes are incredible.
N.L. Riviezzo
A decent cookbook for my intentions - finding some more low-calorie recipes - but some recipes need alteration to suit my dietary restrictions. All in all, not a bad cookbook and one worth owning.
Winnie Peach
Great book that makes you think about porition size and things you put into your mouth!
Katie Higgins
Katie Higgins marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Alyssa
Alyssa added it
Jan 18, 2015
Michelle Labbree
Michelle Labbree is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2015
Bron
Bron marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Commanderjeje Hj
Commanderjeje Hj marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Alia
Alia marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Misssaa93
Misssaa93 marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Meghan
Meghan added it
Nov 07, 2014
Naiera
Naiera marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Taryn
Taryn marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Nasoma
Nasoma marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014