Cook Yourself Thin Faster: Have Your Cake and Eat It Too with Over 75 New Recipes You Can Make in a Flash!

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  4 reviews
From the #1 New York Times Bestselling Series . . . Cook Yourself Thin FASTER

Lose Weight without Losing Your Mind!

Discover what everyone is talking about: the easiest, most enjoyable way to lasting weight loss. Following the smash hit original comes this brand-new collection of over 75 even easier recipes, plus smart cooking tips and real-life success stories. Finally, a d...more
Published December 29th 2009 by Hyperion (first published 2009)

Kristie (fabk)
I had no idea what I was getting myself into with this book, but I really did like it. She shares ideas about weight loss (diet, exercise, etc) and stories of readers who have lost weight with her recipes. This is exactly the kind of book I need right now since I am battling the bulge.

I found the book really informative and had some great recipes or twists on favourites that I look forward to trying

I will be buying more from this series and trying the recipes, hopefully tonight!
Amy Saunders
Fabulous recipes of familiar foods that have just been scaled back calorie-wise. The desserts are my favorite part of this book. I've made the fudgy brownies several times, and the chocolate molten cakes are incredible.
N.L. Riviezzo
A decent cookbook for my intentions - finding some more low-calorie recipes - but some recipes need alteration to suit my dietary restrictions. All in all, not a bad cookbook and one worth owning.
Winnie Peach
Great book that makes you think about porition size and things you put into your mouth!
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Patricia Englaender
Patricia Englaender marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Nona Batota
Nona Batota marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Loonietrix
Loonietrix marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Paula Szoka
Paula Szoka marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Lateniteknitter
Lateniteknitter marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Kaitlin
Kaitlin marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Dahlia Oasm
Dahlia Oasm marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Amany
Amany marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Jill
Jill added it
Oct 14, 2013
Zaznoba
Zaznoba marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013