Start by marking “Eye for Eye” as Want to Read:
Eye for Eye

Eye for Eye

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  159 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Mick Winger is only seventeen?and already he's killed over a dozen people. Not on purpose; he never meant to hurt anyone. But when Mick gets angry, people die, even the people he loves the most. Now he's on the run from his own terrible talent, and from those who would use his power for their own obscene purposes. But Mick is not alone. There are others like him. And if he ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published May 31st 2006 by Request Audiobooks (first published January 1st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Eye for Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eye for Eye

Ryan Zimmerman Carstairs
A solid, if uninspiring, story by a solid, if uninspiring, author.
Don t get me wrong, he is good – but this isn’t his best work.

1/6/12 – Addendum:
on second thought I have given this book a three-star rating. I was disappointed in it, but it didn’t deserve my initial two-star rating based upon its own merit. It deserves a three.

I gave it the lower rating because a recognized, mainstream, published author like OSC should be better IMOP. I don’t think he would be able to break into the market today
Lisa
3.5
Orson Scott Card creates interesting worlds with people that are more than just a little different.

You don't want to make Mick mad because he loses control of his thoughts, those thoughts can kill you! Mick is more dangerous than the Incredible Hulk because you never see him coming...unless you have similar powers!

More like a novela, you can whip through this one in no time!
Jack Bradbury
This was a fun audio story. It lacked that thing that makes most of OSC's books spectacular in my mind, but it was a fun and enjoyable read and Stefan Rudnicki yet again does a phenomenal job narrating.
Austin Wright
I wish this series kept going...cancer by touch is a clever thought.
Zoya Cheboksarova
I guess i've found a new favourite author )))
Barbara
short sweet interesting subject
Josh
May 23, 2008 Josh rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes sci-fi or fantasy
I've read lots of excellent books by Orson Scott Card, and lately I've read lots of not-so-good books by Orson Scott Card. This one, about a young man with an "interesting" problem, was one of his better books. It's not quite up there with Ender's Game, but it's well-written and fast-paced.
Gigabyte
Finished last month; had to read it again. Unintentional murder; interesting. This story could have taken off. For a short read, it was still good.
Curtis Gibby
Interesting look at how you might go about cursing someone who'd made you angry. The character development was a little soft, but it was such a short story that it couldn't have been helped much.
Intriguing quick read. Enjoyed the story and wished for more. Liked the science of the bio-electrical fields and how it was handled~ it made me think.
Charissa
point of view through 17 yr. old boy; story is "adolescent boy" crude in many spots. Interesting concept, and short read. Not my favorite though.
Sarah Nokleby
This was a short, interesting book. I am still processing what I thought of it, but it was definitely interesting in a twisted way.
Therazor
Another great story by Card in the Alvin Makerverse. A unique quick hitter that keeps the reader engaged throughout.
Cameron Crest
Umm... READ THIS! Very good short story. Read it in one sitting. Very good.
Scott Wright
Great narrators as usual. Interesting story of power and inbreading.
Zach Sparks
This is a pretty good, albeit short, audio book. I rather liked it.
Curtis Jensen
Quick fun read. Reminds me a little bit of the Heroes TV show.
Valerie
Very thought provoking, and a little freaky. Very Orson Scott Card.
Georgia
The kid that could transfer cancer! I really really liked this one!
Claire Hessing
This was short and pretty science fiction-y, but I really liked it
Aaron
Had sort of a Dean Koontz feel about it.
C
Read in one sitting. Interesting and funny.
Eric Pelot
Quite short, but a fun story.
Tammy
Not the best OSC book, by far.
Okay short story. Not much too it.
Rudywww
Rudywww marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
  • Robota
  • A Rumpole Christmas: Stories
  • The Dragon Masters
  • Orphan of the Helix
Orson Scott Card is the author of the novels Ender's Game, Ender's Shadow, and Speaker for the Dead, which are widely read by adults and younger readers, and are increasingly used in schools.
Besides these and other science fiction novels, Card writes contemporary fantasy (Magic Street, Enchantment, Lost Boys), biblical novels (Stone Tables, Rachel and Leah), the American frontier fantasy series Th
More about Orson Scott Card...
Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1) Speaker for the Dead (The Ender Quintet, #2) Ender's Shadow (Ender's Shadow, #1) Xenocide (The Ender Quintet, #3) Children of the Mind (The Ender Quintet, #4)