Start by marking “Star of His Heart” as Want to Read:
Star of His Heart

Star of His Heart (Love in the Limelight)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  291 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Logan Chambers loves his life as Hollywood's most eligible and elusive bachelor. The talented actor has just been offered a starring role on a hit medical drama. But it is the show's makeup and wardrobe director who's got his pulse racing - and making him think twice about staying single.
Published August 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Star of His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star of His Heart

Samantha
Brenda Jackson captures the true essence of romance in every one of her books. Star of His Heart is the first book in the Love in the Limelight series and will leave readers satisfy and happy.

Rachel Wellesley is the make-up artist and wardrobe designer on the set of Paging the Doctor, a new hip television show that features doctors. Growing up in a famous family full of entertainment moguls, Rachel has had her share of the spotlight and she wants no part of it. She’s determined to stay out of th...more
Paige Prince
I’m gonna do this one in a way that I haven’t before... I’m posting my notes that I took down as I was reading the book.

3 chapters in and it’s still almost nothing but backstory. And far too much telling, rather than showing. *yawn*

Very slow start. If it doesn’t pick up soon, I’ll have to DNF it, and I really don’t want to do that.

Chapter 4 – I know Paige is supposed to be the thorn in Rachel & Ethan’s sides, but I just can’t be bothered to care. She doesn’t seem manipulative or mean or any...more
Stilwaterz
First installment in the "Love in the Limelight Series". Not one of my favorite Jackson novels, but entertaining nonetheless. I guess I missed the adventure/action side story that she is known to weave into her novels. This was a straight boy meets girl and falls in love --- which is not bad, but just not her usual style. Ethan Chambers, actor, (although the blasted cover calls him Logan!) meets Rachel Wellesley, make up artist, on the set of a TV show. Immediately attacted to her and she to him...more
Toni
Rachel Wellesley tries to stay out of the limelight due to what happened to her as a child. What is she going to do when she develops feelings for Ethan Chambers who is alway in the limelight. Hopefully she follows her heart and overcomes her fears.
Beverly
Once again Ms. Jackson has written a wonderful story that will fill your heart with joy. This is a well-paced story which follows Rachel Wellesley and Ethan Chambers as they fall in love with each other. The dialogue and actions are so realistic, that you do not doubt that this is for real.
Kyra Gates
Absolutely wonderful. I've read these out of order but they are still easy to follow. I loved the story and how it tied into the others. This is my first book by this author and I look forward to reading another one.
Nicole
This book was good and it kinda ended like i expected it to. I'm glad Rachel came around and finally agreed to marry Ethan. ♥ That is the type of love that I want to find. But you only find in the pages of a book. :)
Karen
This series is off to a good start. I look forward to reading the rest of the books in this series.
Marilyn Diamond
Great page turner could not put down. Romance and steamy nights if that is what you prefer..
Anika
I loved this book, the plot, and the characters. I smiled and smiled all throughout it!!!
Shone
Jan 07, 2011 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Forgiveness and getting past her fear is the key to Rachel's happiness.
Chivon
You can't go wrong with Brenda Jackson. Such good love stories to get lost in.
Tracy Sellers
I love all of her work. I'm in the process of trying to get all of her books.
Cynthia
didnt like this one as much as spontanous
Lisa
May 23, 2012 Lisa marked it as to-read
Rebecca Vnuk's Top 5 Must-Read Romance Books
Shannon
Slow beginning but a good book
Nikita Isaac
I loved the story line and characters.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love in the Limelight
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Janel
Janel marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
  • Touch of Heaven
  • Beyond Business
  • Nobody But You
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Hot Like Fire
  • Big Girls Don't Cry

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)