Start by marking “Hidden Pleasures (Steele Series, #8)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Pleasures (Steele Series, #8)

Hidden Pleasures (Forged of Steele #8)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  574 ratings  ·  24 reviews
All she has to do is be his lover for a week…

And when the man is gorgeous Galen Steele, what woman could possibly say no?

Brittany Thrasher has her own hidden motives for accepting Galen's proposal. Only the savvy businesswoman draws the line at actually falling for the sexy playboy. Even if he is the incredible lover of her most taboo fantasies….

The m
Published May 18th 2010 by Harlequin Kimani (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Pleasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Pleasures

Lynetta
This is my second Brenda Jackson novel but it will not be my last. This author gets to the heart of a relationship without sparing romance and seduction. Things move quickly between Galen Steele and Brittany Thrasher but it all fits together nicely. Galen Steele is the oldest of six brothers who have all sworn allegiance to eternal bachelor hood. If they didn't know then, they know now, Steele melts at a high enough temperature.
In this book, Galen feels the heat.
His mother would say one down,
Samantha
Brenda Jackson’s Hidden Pleasures is enjoyable story of two people gambling for love. Brenda Jackson brings her readers another Steele novel, this time branching off to the Phoenix Steeles.

Galen Steele is a notorious womanizer, just like his father was. Not believing that there is such thing as the right woman, he is struck when he sees one that makes him want to do more for her than bed her. Brittany Thrasher is a successful etiquette trainer who happens to think Galen is one of the rudest men
Zee
It is no surprise that I am a huge fan of Brenda Jackson’s novels. I have devoured her previous Steele titles, which focused on the Charlotte Steele family, and couldn’t wait to be introduced to the Phoenix Steele family. While I thought the story was excellent and the characters were a breath of fresh air, I must admit that while this novel was good, it was not Jackson’s best Steele title.

What makes Jackson’s novels unique is how the characters are stubborn and resist falling in love. In Hidden
Lady Raven RAVE!
I'm a BIG fan of Brenda Jackson and I did like this book alot and I love the Westmorelands and the Steels. But i have read enough of Brenda's books to know that this wasn't the best. I was still excite for the book and as always she teases us with the brothers and who will be possible be getting together. Both characters were great for me Galen was a pretty nice guy but for Brittany's character i feel for her and not knowing her mom and growing up in foster care but i'm glad something good came ...more
Veronica Goins
Great book five stars

I really enjoyed reading this book. I have recommended this book to several relatives and friends for a great book to read.
Toni
Brittany Thrasher agrees to be Galen Steele's lover for a week to get her mother's house and to prove something to herself. The passion heats up and once again a Steele man has found the woman of his dreams.
Karen
Another playa in the Steele family bites the love dust while finding a mate, his true love. Galen, the eldest Steele in the Phoenix clan is the first one to trade in his playa cards when he meets Brittany Thrasher. Although he was quite rude stealing her cab in New York to attend Donovan's wedding, he more than makes up for it when he meets Brittany at an auction. Not only did he find his true love, he also showcased his passionate and caring side when he takes Brittany into his home for a week. ...more
Linda
Great loved this book.
Tiffany
EXCELLENT AND WONDERFUL ENDING!!!
Dorel
This book's storyline could have been better. I thought the story was not very hot & steamy & a little boring. I didn't like Galen. I thought he was arrogant & rude. I didn't like Galen did to Brittany. I felt sorry for Brittany. If you wanna read this book I suggest you borrow it from the library, it's not worth buying.
Deb Irons
wowzer. As I have stated before, Ms. Jackson deals with real life situations and gives them a happy ending. The characters become your friends as you are reading the stories. I felt what they felt. Galen and Brittany had tough pasts and to see them both figure out how much they meant to each other was just awesome.
Amaryllis Turman
I was disappointed with the storyline of Hidden Pleasures. Usually every book that I read by Mrs. Jackson is awesome, great, wonderful romance. But with this book I feel as if she might have fell a little short of her target. I mainly feel this way because I did not like the premise of the book.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
I found this Steele romance to be lacking in depth. There are other things missing but I just can't pin point them. I will read it again but not as a priority read. I was a bit disappoint in this Jackson's read.
Angelia
I really LOVED this book...Galen and Brittany's story was a enjoyable read....Only one probably it wasn't long enough....but LOVED IT just the same....
Brittany Mayfield
it was one of the best romance books i ever read. i enjoyed the book from chapter to chapter being eager to find out what was to happen next.
Taz Will
Why did it have to be so short? I loved Galen he was fun to read about with all his antics. I couldn't stop reading this once I started.
Coco at *Reading Nook Blog*
The story of Galen and Brittany was a bit to short to be believable. If you get beyond that, it's cute and fun.
Shantel
Another great Brenda Jackson book I can't wait til the next one.
Lena
I did not like this book as well as some of her other works.
Tameka
It wasn't her best, but I cant say it was bad either.
Sharon
Jun 22, 2010 Sharon rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
OMG!! Ms. Jackson has done it again. Loved it.
LaTonya
I absolutely enjoyed this book!
Marilyn Diamond
it was a good read...
Mya
read dis
Lisa Wade
Lisa Wade marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Caylyn Ramsamy
Caylyn Ramsamy marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Angela
Angela added it
Feb 23, 2015
  • Touch of Heaven
  • Heart's Secret
  • Twice the Temptation
  • Nobody But You
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Sizzling Seduction

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...

Forged of Steele (10 books)
  • Solid Soul (Steele Series, #1)
  • Night Heat (Steele Series, #2)
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Risky Pleasures (Steele Series, #4)
  • Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5)
  • Quade's Babies  (Steele Series, #6) (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Intimate Seduction (Steele Series, #7)
  • A Steele for Christmas (Steele Series, #9)
  • Private Arrangements( Steele Series, #10)
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)