Start by marking “The Westmorelands Books 1-5” as Want to Read:
The Westmorelands Books 1-5

The Westmorelands Books 1-5

4.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  287 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Brenda Jackson's beloved Westmoreland family saga has been a reader favorite since making its debut in 2002. And with heroes including a bad-boy motorcycle champ, an arrogant sheikh intent on seduction, and a sexy fire chief whose world is turned upside-down by torrid weekend with a too-hot-to-handle virgin, it's easy to see why Now you can get the entire series in handy b ...more
Published March 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Westmorelands Books 1-5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Westmorelands Books 1-5

Pamela Hawkins
Jul 26, 2012 Pamela Hawkins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love those Westmoreland
Tigger
Sep 28, 2015 Tigger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say, this is most likely my third time reading all of these books

I had to go back and start at the beginning getting ready for Bane's story, yes I know Bailey's story comes first and I will read it also, but it is Bane's story that I have been waiting for the most.

Bane's story will be by birthday gift, what a great way to enjoy my day!

Tricia-Ann Blades
Dec 31, 2015 Tricia-Ann Blades rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Read

Brenda Jackson has written five hot, sizzling novels filled with fun, mystery and much love. Not many people believe in love at first sight but these novels have proven that such a thing can be the most beautiful experience for those involved. An excellent read. I totally enjoyed this series!
Texas Diva
Aug 16, 2015 Texas Diva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great to have as one

All of the stories I have read and reviewed as stand alones. Love healing so Many back to back. They are all 5 Star worthy.
Nickisha
Dec 10, 2014 Nickisha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great reading

I haven't read Silhouette or in a really long while, and I was impressed. Some of the as a bundle this was a good choice.
Taz Will
Jul 14, 2014 Taz Will rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved all of them can't really pick a favorite until I've read them all. So far I'm going with...can't pick (lol). Great stories.
Ladysatel
Jan 26, 2016 Ladysatel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
Great series about the Westmoreland family and their loves.
Nene
May 17, 2014 Nene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read
Wiem
Jan 04, 2016 Wiem rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
dnf70%
Gail Southers
Jul 11, 2015 Gail Southers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Warning: This book is hot.

I enjoyed reading about the passionate Westmoreland clan. Great storytelling, great love scenes, but believable situations. Wish I could meet a Westmoreland!
Ladonna Maiden
Nov 11, 2012 Ladonna Maiden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved All The Books.... Those Westmoreland sounds like some nice looking men, women too, protective of their family and hearts.
Belinda
Belinda rated it it was ok
Feb 11, 2016
Angela Graves
Angela Graves marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Tammy
Tammy is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Brenda Jean
Brenda Jean rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Saundra
Saundra marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Toni Smith
Toni Smith rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Bekah
Bekah marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Jennifer Coleman
Jennifer Coleman rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Tamara Montell
Tamara Montell rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
U Hiram
U Hiram rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Wayne Wizzle
Wayne Wizzle marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
  • B.J. Daniels The Cardwell Ranch Collection: Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch\Justice at Cardwell Ranch\Cardwell Ranch Trespasser
  • Double Play (Harlequin Blaze, #560)
  • A Risky Affair
  • Night of Seduction/Heaven's Gate
  • Say My Name
  • Island for Two: Hawaii Magic\Fiji Fantasy
  • Mad About You
  • Lord of the Vampires: 4-in-1 Bundle (Royal House of Shadows, #1-4)
  • Heat Wave
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...