Start by marking “Bunnyman Bridge” as Want to Read:
Bunnyman Bridge

Bunnyman Bridge

It took Joan Fortune, a former New York Detective, five years to come to terms with the murder of her husband, John, and their unborn child. Now, as the Sheriff of Milford, Virginia, a sleepy tourist town, she is confronted with an evil unlike anything she has ever seen. When four kids are all found murdered by hanging under an abandoned mining bridge, it is up to Joan, ...more
Published October 26th 2009 by Trafford Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bunnyman Bridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunnyman Bridge

the golden witch.
This one was a pretty short read, and pretty light compared to some of the stuff I've been reading lately, it's just taken me a bit to really think out how I feel about this book.

And I've come to the conclusion while yes, this book was thrilling and fun, it's nothing new, special, or spectacular to the genre of crime/horror. This would be what my mother calls a "potboiler" - nothing really original but the ideas set forth in the book will keep you reading until the end.

I would have given this a
Tommie
Apr 12, 2012 Tommie rated it it was amazing
This was the best book I've read from Goodreads! The characters are colorful and easy to follow. I thoroughly enjoyed the "horror" aspect of the book and can easily see it becoming a movie! Kudos to author, Ronald J. Van Wynsberg. I hope I can read more from this wonderful author!
frances laskowski
I just finished reading Bunnyman Bridge. I really enjoyed it. First of all, the characters were very colorful, Ron wrote the personalities well. I was pulled in from the first paragraph wanting to read more and more.
Some surprise twists and turns (like three brothers in the barn;Franki, Eric, and Ryan. What you think will happen, and what does really happen.
I liked following along the mystery and trying to solve it myself. Murder mystery and horror are one of my favorite Genre and this one was
FabulousRaye
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads. It arrived quickly, and in excellent shape. I like the cover, although it might be a bit dark for others.

It was okay. A quick read, perhaps good to take to the beach.

I quite enjoyed the mystery aspect. It wasn't a disappointment, or solved right off the bat. I was rather interested in who was responsible for all the kidnapping & murder. That part alone kept me reading.

What I didn't really like, were the characters. I felt they were
Bertha
Apr 01, 2012 Bertha rated it it was amazing
I just finished the best book I have read in a long time and it's titled Bunnyman Bridge by Ronald J. Van Wynsberg. If you like reading thrillers, murders or mysteries this is the book for you.
Who is killing innocent children? Who is ripping apart rabbits? And just who or what is the Bunnyman?
You'll just have to read this book to find out. I know you'll enjoy this book.
Bry
Won this book through goodreads first reads!
Won: January 1st = Received: January 10th

First impression of the book is that the cover is crazy dark. The title is printed to look distressed and half covered in the blood. The graphic is supposed to be a bridge but with the glossy cover it is hard to see unless under direct light. Sadly the teaser on the black is even harder to see being printed in dark gray even though the entire book is black. Other than that the quality is great. The pages are a t
Ty Mathison
Apr 27, 2014 Ty Mathison rated it really liked it
I like the heroine a lot, Joan Fortune an NYPD detective transplanted and now a small town sheriff. She's licking her wounds after the murder of her husband and the loss of her unborn child and it's extremely believable and well done. This was the best part of the book.

The horror story, supernatural thriller part was a bit heavy handed, yet engaging. Yes, it's gory and that's okay, but it wasn't written with the finesse that the psychological part was.

Still a good read if you like supernatural h
Vondraya
Jun 29, 2015 Vondraya rated it liked it
A friend gave me the book to read. It's something between a mystery novel and a horror story. I thought the writing was good and it was suspenseful. I suppose the horror end of it is supposed to be gruesome. Maybe it wasn't clever enough. The supernatural aspect of it was good vs. evil lite to me.
Katelynn
Jul 10, 2014 Katelynn rated it it was amazing
My fiancés uncle like figure is the author. I thoroughly enjoyed this book !!! It's a quick read very suspenseful.
Rocio
Rocio rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2010
Jade
Jade rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Ronald J. Van Wynsberg
Ronald J. Van Wynsberg rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2011
Shandra
Shandra marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2009
Stacey B.
Stacey B. marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2009
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2009
Mitzi
Mitzi marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2009
Joyce Mannarino
Joyce Mannarino marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2009
Jill Watkins
Jill Watkins marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2009
Barb Mason
Barb Mason marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2009
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2009
Allison Lambert
Allison Lambert marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2009
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2009
Adrianna
Adrianna marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2009
Barry
Barry added it
Dec 22, 2009
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2009
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2009
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2009
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2009
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2009
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2009
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2009
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2010
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2010
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2010
Dori
Dori added it
Aug 12, 2010
Brett
Brett marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2011
Joy
Joy is currently reading it
Dec 07, 2012
Jerry Gio
Jerry Gio marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Maura O'Grady
Maura O'Grady marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016