Start by marking “The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu (Jessica, #1.5)” as Want to Read:

The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu (Jessica #1.5)

4.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  5,036 Ratings  ·  341 Reviews
The on-line story about Jessica's and Lucius' wedding. Read it for free from the author website.
Published 2009 by Self Published

Be the first to ask a question about The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu

Free Four by Veronica RothDestroy Me by Tahereh MafiGlitches by Marissa MeyerHana by Lauren OliverSummer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
YA Short Stories and Novellas
52nd out of 609 books — 1,138 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickFallen by Lauren Kate
What We've Read So Far In 2010
153rd out of 5,087 books — 1,855 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa D. Smith (Lissa Smith Reads)
Mar 06, 2015 Lisa D. Smith (Lissa Smith Reads) rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Girls and Boys Grades 5 and up
Recommended to Lisa D. Smith by: Daughter Macy (age 12)
The on-line story about Jessica's and Lucius' wedding. Read it for free from the author website at http://bethfantaskey.com/wedding/wedd...

I received this as a bonus read to my purchase to Jessica’s Rules the Dark Side but you can read it for free from the authors website.

I was a bit critical with my review to Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side considering that I did enjoy the story. However, the wedding of Jessica and Lucius was very fairy tale like… and was just what I had expected. I
Dahlia (yadkny)
Apr 12, 2010 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Vampire Lovers
Shelves: favorites
Absolutely beautiful!!! What a wonderful way to wrap up what happened to Antanasia (Jessica) and Lucius. I absoulutely loved the detail that was put into this short story of their wedding. The vampire wedding traditions were very original and made me fall in love with the couple even more then when I read Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side. I will even dare to say that this wedding was better than Bella and Edward's in Twilight (I wasn't sure if anything could top that). Of course now th ...more
Kaitlyn
Aug 13, 2011 Kaitlyn rated it it was ok
MY REVIEW. NOOOOOO. DON'T NOT RESPOND, PLEASE. Ugh. From now on I will be sporadically saving my reviews so this doesn't happen again. OR. I could write it on Word, and if bad things happen to Internet Explorer (shut up, trolls) then my work will be untouched. If the cord is pulled out of my laptop, the review will be automatically saved. Dude, Word 2003 really knows what it's doing, AND it already has options for italics without HTML needing to be typed. Nerd-time concluded.

Ok, starting over.

I
Shxrxn
Feb 06, 2010 Shxrxn rated it really liked it
Innocent girls could find themselves eaten by wolves, if they weren’t always on guard…
- Lucius
I want to ask you – in this place where we were promised to one another by mandate – to marry me not because doing so is required of you, but because you love me as I love you.I ask you to choose me of your own free will, because that is how I choose YOU, Antanasia. Not to fulfill a pact, but to follow my heart, which will settle for nothing less than a life with you by my side.
- Lucius
I love you more w
Heidi
Feb 15, 2012 Heidi rated it really liked it
This short novella can be read for free on Beth Fantasky's website. You can read many of the behind the scenes clips and check out the voting that helped shaped the final story. The wedding dress pictures are a must see. The picture of the dress that Jessica wears is to die for! This novella picks up shortly after the end of Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side. Jessica is busy planning for her big day. She and Lucias are head over heels in love. Finally, I grew to understand and like Lucias ...more
Chelle (crazytrinket)
Mar 16, 2011 Chelle (crazytrinket) rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Brilliant! Beautiful Wedding... It makes me laugh, cry, smile. The wedding ceremony is fantastic. The emotions are raw that you can feel it too. And the wedding gown is gorgeous too...

What I love the most? the PROPOSAL! OMG! It is so sweet, romantic, unique and special. I love, love this story! Do I need to say more???

Now!, Where is my own Lucius Vladescu??? I want him NOW!!!
Henri Neto
Jan 28, 2016 Henri Neto rated it really liked it
Sim, eu sei que deveria ter lido "O Casamento", de Beth Fantaskey, a uns dois anos atrás - antes de ter lido "Como Salvar um Vampiro Apaixonado" - mas antes tarde do que nunca, não é mesmo?

A novela se passa entre os livros 1 e 2, é conta o Casamento da Jessica com o Lucius, como o título diz (Acho que isto nem pode mais ser considerado spoiler...). Foi engraçado ver como a autora já cantava algumas pedras importantes do segundo livro, como Mindy e Raniero e toda a problemática com o tio de Luciu
Inés Izal
Apr 23, 2014 Inés Izal rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
¡Pero que boda tan romántica!
description
Kogiopsis
Oh, I don't know.

Dammit, Beth Fantaskey. Why can I never figure out what I think of your work?

This story was cute but unnecessary. Soooo muuuuuch about hoooooow in looooooove they aaaaare and not enough of the characters I as a reader grew to love in Jessica's Guide. Jessica, who I really liked as a character in the novel, is defined by her relationship with Lucius in this short story. Her interactions with her parents and Mindy are nice, but she doesn't feel as much like a person as she did in
Paula Ratcliffe
Feb 04, 2012 Paula Ratcliffe rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2012
I loved that the author made this treat available to anyone who can’t get enough of Jessica and Lucius. I was sucked in with the first book and came across this series thanks so much to Book Whisperer who’s doing the tour of the latest book which I will be involved with later this month.

Jessica is still getting use to her new home and is planning her wedding to her love Lucius. Anyone who’s read the first book knows the two overcame alot to get to this point. I enjoy that it’s not your typical v
Jody
May 01, 2011 Jody rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome novella that shows the wedding between Lucias and Jessica. Fans will love this short romantic vision of their wedding. Jessica and Lucias share so many romantic moments that just crawl into the heart and make you swoon. I only wish I could download this to my nook or kindle. I absolutely can't wait for the sequel Jessica Rules the Dark Side.
~Tina~
Dec 30, 2009 ~Tina~ rated it it was amazing
This was really great of Beth Fantaskey to do for her readers!
It was so sweet to give us some closure and peace of mind for Jessica's and Lucius's fate!
I was really hoping for a sequel, there is so much story left for these two, but The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu was sincerely a nice touch!

Well done!
DemonKitty003
Oct 22, 2011 DemonKitty003 rated it liked it
I pretty much ever girl wants to think about her wedding and how its going to be with the perfect man. Only one problem, this story shouldn't have been created at all. There is already a second book on the way, everyone knows they got married. Do we have to read it to see what's going on through the whole thing. I'm not saying that I don't like it, it's just that I don't think it was necessary.

The wedding was beautiful, loving, and all that and a bag of chips. But I don't know about others who r
Thenia
Aug 23, 2011 Thenia rated it liked it
A sweet and at the same time eyeroll-inducing story of the day before and the actual day of the wedding between Antanasia/Jessica and Lucious. Lots of sentimentality and detailed descriptions of feelings (most of which Antanasia could read in Lucious' eyes - enter eyeroll) and even more detailed descriptions of the actual ceremony.

I never did get the fascination the wedding day holds for most women. I get the sentimental value, but all the details and the need to have everything be perfect is ju
Nebe
Dec 09, 2014 Nebe rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
3'5/5

Este relato no es como otros que pueden llegar a ser prescindibles, pues considero que éste es de lectura obligatoria para cerrar de manera satisfactoria la historia iniciada en la primera parte de la bilogía. Además, os aseguro que es muy entretenido.

Como el propio título indica, narra la boda entre ambos protagonistas, un enlace contado detalladamente de manera muy bonita y que sin duda me ha gustado. Está claro que la trama es escasa debido al limitado número de páginas y lo contado es b
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Ας είμαστε ειλικρινείς... ήταν μια άχρηστη νουβέλα η οποία και θα μπορούσε να απουσιάζει, ή να έχει ενσωματωθεί χωρίς πολλές, ανατριχιαστικές λεπτομέρειες στο δεύτερο βιβλίο της σειράς. Παρ' όλα ταύτα, ακόμα κι αν γκρινιάξουμε, το διαβάσαμε... και ναι, το απολαύσαμε, ειδικά οι γυναίκες αναγνώστριες που μας αρέσουν τα τούλια και οι ιδανικές σχέσεις που οδηγούν σε γάμου κοινωνία. Τρανή απόδειξη πως ενώ θα μπορούσαμε να επιβιώσουμε χωρίς αυτή τη νουβέλα, όλες την διαβάσαμε.
Safia
Nov 27, 2015 Safia rated it liked it
Awwwww. That was just so adorable! <3
I LIKED the BOOK, mostly because of Lucius. He's just so hilarious and cute. I loved him so much. I won't be reading the sequel, but I DID enjoy this little story. It was very sweet. <3
Nikoleta
May 30, 2014 Nikoleta rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Χαριτωμένο αλλα αδιάφορο. Απλώς δεν ειχα τι άλλο να κανω και... το διάβασα.... Ντάξει... Καλούς απογόνους!
Michelle  novelsontherun
Aug 30, 2010 Michelle novelsontherun rated it it was amazing
You will find this online novella for free at

What a wonderful little read. 22 small chapters with gorgeous dialogue.
I just loved this little addition to 'Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side' . Not to be missed, it's a wonderful little bridge of information before bk #2, 'Jessica's Guide To Ruling On The Dark Side'. Quite breath taking the wedding scenes.

Excellent work Beth Fantaskey!!!!! You may have made Lucius and Jessica the next big thing in
Nenina
I love Lucius and Antanasia together
Shwetika
Aug 06, 2011 Shwetika rated it really liked it
I just love Lucius's castle !! And the weeding dress of Antanasia !! Book's great . well written . sure story is short and it's not a novel (like we know it's a bridge b/w 1 and 2 book in the series ) just to describe Lucius and Antanasia's weeding which btw is really awesome . A vampire mirage and it's tradition as described in this book is really different.Sure Marking your hands so that your blood can mix with your spouse's blood is pretty tacky but Hello they are vampires (so a little tacky ...more
Rhiannon
Mar 25, 2011 Rhiannon rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading about the wedding of Jessica to Lucius. It gave me a bit of insight and background knowledge in to their relationship, and although I felt it was a bit mushy at times and unrealistic (although when is a vampire fantasy ever realistic?) I still felt it was a fun, light read.

I think it was smart however, for Beth Fantaskey to release it through her website, as it's not quite something you HAVE to read before reading her sequal to Jessica's Guide, but it is a nice little prelude t
Patrisha
Nov 19, 2013 Patrisha rated it really liked it
Adorato questo breve racconto che in Italia è stato pubblicato nell'edizione di Promessi Vampiri The Dark Side. Amo Lucius e Antanasia, una coppia romantica degna delle migliori favole. Il racconto del loro matrimonio mi è piaciuto tantissimo e mi ha fatto sognare come il primo romanzo. Delizioso.
Rosy
Dec 28, 2014 Rosy rated it really liked it
The on-line story about Jessica's and Lucius' wedding. Read it for free from the author website:http://bethfantaskey.com/file/292586/...

---

I really enjoyed the short story reading about their wedding and the Romanian vampire marriage customs in all it's blood and glory. I have to say that Lucius' brother (actually cousin) Raniero's entrance was quite royal in his own way and footwear. I have a funny feeling that he may or may not end up being a certain maid of honour's love interest.
I do love
Erika B. (SOS BOOKS)
That was easy to read! It was online and like 18 chapters long! And it was also a very fun wedding! Okay NOW I am ready for book number 2!!!
Belkis
Jan 03, 2015 Belkis rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Such a lovely treat to get to read about their wedding :) and a nice lengthy novella too!
Abby
Dec 24, 2010 Abby rated it liked it
Made me want to go find my own vampire prince and marry! HAHA.
Judith Shields
Jul 04, 2014 Judith Shields rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampires, young-adult
I'm a fan of happy-ever-after and fun endings. This extra bit added to "Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side" has both. I recommend that if you read that first book, please read this second before the official sequel. I makes everything happy and wonderful (it's a wedding folks!).

While Beth Fantaskey does offer this for free on her website, I hope the publishers would also consider putting this on Amazon as well. Check out Fantaskey's website. I'm looking forwards to more of her work.
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
Jessica has finally come to accept the vampire she was born to be and has changed her name back to Antanasia. Check out The Wedding – a great free read Beth Fantaskey has provided to all her fans of the Jessica Series!

In The Wedding, we get to see all the behind the scenes action and events leading up to the wedding between Antanasia and Lucius. You definitely don’t want to be left out!

Though I’m really enjoying this series, the only drawback I’m getting is I’m not too happy about Antanasia’s co
Kimmy
Jul 27, 2012 Kimmy rated it liked it
This is my first book in the Jessica series. Well, it's sweet, fun and succinctly short, thus a very easy read. Well, the book is somewhat... uneventful. But that's not too unexpected because the book is supposed to be about a wedding. Just about a wedding. And what do you know, the weeding is really cute.

Some of the vampire traditions conjured up by the author are creative and lovely, like the sharing of each other's blood and married vampire couples only being allowed to drink each other's bl
  • Almost Final Curtain (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #2)
  • A Killer First Date  (Drake Chronicles #3.5)
  • A Witch's Memory (The Council, #1)
  • Millennium Snow 4 (Millenium Snow, #4)
  • The Vampire Stalker
  • Shadow Days (Nightshade, #0.5)
  • Voice of the Undead (Alex Van Helsing #2)
  • Black Halo (Grace, #3)
  • Undone (Unraveling, #1.5)
  • Vampire Crush
  • Retro Demonology (The Demon Trappers, #0.5)
  • Sacrifice (Crave, #2)
  • Haunted Love
  • Reign Check (Demon Princess #2)
  • The Complete Sweep Series (Sweep, #1-15)
  • Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 1: Includes Volumes 1 & 2
  • Mortal Defiance (Dark Betrayal Trilogy, #2)
  • After Midnight (The Youngbloods, #1)
Hi! I'm Beth Fantaskey, author of Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, Jessica Rules the Dark Side, Jekel Loves Hyde, Buzz Kill and my new middle grade novel, Isabel Feeney, Star Reporter. I live in rural Pennsylvania - the setting for most of my books - with my husband, three children, a slightly dysfunctional cat, a completely dysfunctional dog, an immortal goldfish and a hermit crab nam ...more
More about Beth Fantaskey...

Jessica (2 books)
  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)
  • Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)

“I love you more with each passing moment, Antanasia – and this is just the beginning.”
- Lucius Valeriu Valdescu”
45 likes
“I’d been unable to stop questioning if I knew what I was doing, even just kissing, and I’d sort of sheepishly apologized for my inexperience. Lucius had drawn back, a strange look in his eyes and a half smile on his lips as he’d said, 'I don’t think I could allow another man who’d touched you to continue walking this earth. The only reason Zinn survives is the debt that I owe him.' He’d smiled a little more broadly, joking, 'Your inexperience saves lives, Antanasia.” 26 likes