Start by marking “Millionaire Under the Mistletoe” as Want to Read:
Millionaire Under the Mistletoe

Millionaire Under the Mistletoe

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Callum Ironstone didn't do guilt. Even so, the millionaire did feel responsible enough for struggling chef Miranda Owen to offer her a job. She could cater his holiday dinner party...an important affair where he planned to propose to the appropriate woman. Except somehow he'd ended up with Miranda in his bed.

He tried to blame it on the mistletoe. But Callum knew Miranda's
ebook, Silhouette Desire #1985, 192 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Millionaire Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Millionaire Under the Mistletoe

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
While I enjoyed reading this book, it didn't really set me on fire. However, it was a pretty good Christmas-themed romance. I sort of got the feeling that I was marking time while I read it. I'm not sure why this was the case.

This book is set in England, and both the hero and heroine are British, but it didn't feel British to me. It was weird, because they talked about British things, such as the M6, London, Harrods, Boxing day, but it felt American to me. It's very weird, I guess.

What I liked a
Netanella
I moved the needle from 1 star to 2 when, mercifully, the book ended earlier than expected and put a smile on my face. For a contemporary romance, the book did not feel based in any sort of reality. The characters live in England, but don't seem to act very British. Callum is a millionaire, but except for attending a few meetings, he's not very business savvy, particularly when it comes to the treatment of his ex's daddy, a hotshot business partner. Why does he fall in love with Miranda? Aside f ...more
"Chelsea"
This was a sweet book to read~! I recommend reading this book on one of those cold winter days with a cup of hot chocolate~! Even though I read this book in the beginning days of Spring....
Tawnya
Miranda was a headstrong character but had the habit of letting her mother and brother walk over her. She also seemed to turn a blind eye to their wrongs which were costing her tge dream she always wanted. Callum started out the relationship to ease his conscience, but quickly realized he wanted Miranda for more.
Gemma
I usually don't read books from the Desire line, but I got this in a bargain bag, so I decided to give it a read. Not bad, considering I actually finished it. If you've read lots of Harlequins, then there's no real surprises here.
Livia
Wonderful holiday story. Harlequin Desire author Tessa Radley is an automatic buy for me and I am never unhappy with any of her stories. I love her books!
Mousumi Bhattacharya
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Mtld
Mtld added it
Sep 11, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
Aug 13, 2014
Welyn Enghug
Welyn Enghug marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain Pride & a Pregnancy Secret (Diamonds Down Under, #2) Staking His Claim Entre el odio y el deseo (Spanish Edition) The Boss's Baby Affair