Start by marking “A Widow in Paradise” as Want to Read:
A Widow in Paradise

A Widow in Paradise

After Dannie Treat stumbles upon a bag of cash stashed in her garage, she soon discovers the bills are as fake as her missing husband's supposed death. The paper trail leads Dannie to Guy Loughran, and they are soon headed to the Caribbean in search of the truth. Includes the bonus book Suburban Secrets. Original.
Published December 22nd 2009 by Harlequin (first published December 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Widow in Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Widow in Paradise

Marie
Jan 28, 2010 Marie rated it it was amazing
What do you do when your recently deceased husband was a philandering jerk, but a great dad to your small kids...and all you are left with is a pile of bills and a sack full of counterfeit money? Why, you drop your kids at the grandparents house, hop on a plane bound for a beautiful island and find some answers...along with danger, mystery and a really hunky guy. Donna Birdsell's "A Widow in Paradise" is a great read full of humor and touching romance as well. Fans of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie ...more
Jan
Dec 17, 2014 Jan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this book was well written and it held my interest. Amazing adventures upon finding a bag of money in her garage after her husband passed--just to find out it is fake. I normally would say it is a good summer read--but in my case it was more like a "too cold to go outside" read.
Pammy
Feb 12, 2014 Pammy rated it it was ok
A perfect beach book.. except that it's 19 degrees outside and this one really didn't keep me warm. I read it anyway, since it was next in the pile to read.
It's a nicely done fluff book, if that's what you are ready for.
Donnajo
Apr 30, 2010 Donnajo rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2010
Good book. It was 2 in one. It gave you a bonus with the second book. First time I believe I read this author. I would read more books by her.
Jan
Mar 24, 2014 Jan rated it it was ok
An okay book for getting through a long winter and running out of other books to read. Pure fluff, but sometimes that is all one needs.
Marilyn
Chick lit lite, something to read when you're visiting your mother-in-law at the nursing home, your husband is snoring, and you just want to fall into a story.
LInda L
Mar 05, 2016 LInda L rated it it was ok
Beach material -- silly, but mildly amusing. I wanted to know which man she would choose at the end. She chose well.
Shelly
Shelly rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2013
Alison
Alison rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Linda Kramer
Linda Kramer rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2013
Jodi Wolper
Jodi Wolper rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2012
Nancy Alexander
Nancy Alexander rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2010
Annette Payne
Annette Payne rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2010
Karen Benson
Feb 20, 2011 Karen Benson rated it it was ok
Fluff!
Mariettak2
Mariettak2 rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2010
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2009
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2010
GJ
GJ added it
Dec 05, 2015
Linda
Linda added it
Mar 20, 2011
Marcia
Marcia marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2012
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Melissa Wandel
Melissa Wandel marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015