Start by marking “The Firefighter's Secret Baby” as Want to Read:
The Firefighter's Secret Baby

The Firefighter's Secret Baby (Atlanta Heroes #4)

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  11 reviews
One night has "big "consequences.

She's a captivating woman who catches his eye immediately. They spend one steamy night together. But in the morning, she's gone.

Nine months later, firefighter Randy Montgomery is the first emergency responder on the scene of an accident. And as he pulls a very pregnant woman from the wreck, he recognizes her--Sam Gianfranco. What a twisted
Published April 13th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Firefighter's Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Firefighter's Secret Baby

Poor Little Daddy's Girl by Normandie AllemanFlirting with Fire by Kate MeaderHot Head by Damon SuedePlaying with Fire by Kate MeaderChasing Fire by Nora Roberts
Firefighters
144th out of 161 books — 91 voters
Playing with Fire by Kate MeaderFlirting with Fire by Kate MeaderPoor Little Daddy's Girl by Normandie AllemanSleeping with Santa by Debra DruzyBurn for Me by Lauren Blakely
Firefighter Romance Heroes
39th out of 111 books — 31 voters

More lists with this book...

Jill Twigg
Firefighter Randy Montgomery is surprised to find someone from his past, Sam, the victim at a hit and run accident scene. He also discovers during the encounter that she is running and she is about to deliver a baby. His baby from a one-night stand in a different town nine months earlier.

His need to protect Sam and their baby overshadows his need to stay away.

The scenes were intense and heart-wrenching especially when it is discovered who Sam is running from and how ruthless they are. Good stor
Wendy
A great engaging read

I haven't read the others in this series,but can say I will now. I loved the characters,the setting the plot,all of it. There's a lot going on but it doesn't feel rushed. I would have liked an epilogue or a bit more to the ending,but otherwise it's a great read.
Brandy
Sam is a strong women. She finds herself tired, pregnant and on the run. Will she ever find the calm family she wants...

Randy is a fireman who thinks he has everything he has ever wanted. That is until a one night stand comes back to bite him on the butt.

What will happen when Sam and Randy get reunited. Will they pick up where they left off or will Sam's problems be more than this fireman can handle???

I do not normally read contemporary romance but I am glad that I made the leap in this case. On
This book started off ok but about three quarters of the way through when they started making out in bed a couple of days after she'd given birth I thought 'eugh' and flicked to the end to see how it turned out. All in all, a mess of a book.
Night
There's a reason I don't read Harlequin romances and this book personifies it. It started off rather exciting, with a daring rescue. But it's all down hill after that. Sam and Randy fight over the same thing over and over and over. This "superomance" might have been a lot better if the author wasn't trying so hard to hit the 85k word minimum because there was an awful lot of angst and rehashing going on. I wasn't feeling that these two belonged together and quite honestly I wasn't cheering for t ...more
I really enjoyed this book, its a cheesy romantic that's really easy to read. i didn't read this in series but still was easy to follow. My only compliant was the very ending could have been better for me but the action was awesome. I started with a personal hate for Max at the start but he redeemed himself in the end.
Angelle
A well written story of true love and family ties. I enjoyed this book and at times had a hard time putting it down. If you are looking for something good to read I would definitely recommend this book.
Nancy Lee Badger
Category means following one of several plots, yet this one crept out and intrigued me! As a former EMT and volunteer firefighter I might be biased. I enjoyed it.
It wasn't the worst.
It wasn't the best.
I liked the story.
I liked the mystery.
I liked the story, all around.
Yona
I really liked this one. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
Kristine Cassan
This was a good book.
Cherolyne
Cherolyne marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Kjeasley13gmail.com
Kjeasley13gmail.com marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Luna DePapel
Luna DePapel marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Ann Crisi
Ann Crisi marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jun 11, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Mey7913 marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Playing with Fire
  • A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print))
  • The Firefighter
  • The Last Lone Wolf
  • Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)
  • Hot Shot
  • On the Line (Hidden Cove Firefighters, #2)
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • Scandal: His Majesty's Love-Child (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #4)
  • From Playboy to Papa! (Silhouette Desire, #1987) (Man of the Month)
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • The Long Shot (The Fallon Brothers, #1)
  • More Than One Night
  • Snow Baby
  • Carrying the Rancher's Heir
  • Informed Risk
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • Unexpected Family
Nationally bestselling author Anna DeStefano has searched her entire life for the soul of the matter at the heart of her world's mysteries. As a small child, she drew from her experiences, senses, and dreams to paint a lush fantasy world, filled with endless possibility and characters of her own creation. Putting pen to paper, Anna transforms these inner landscapes into rich storytelling.

Hers is a
More about Anna DeStefano...

Atlanta Heroes (4 books)
  • Because of a Boy
  • To Protect the Child
  • To Save a Family
Dark Legacy Christmas on Mimosa Lane Here in My Heart: A Novella (Echoes of the Heart) Three Days on Mimosa Lane Love on Mimosa Lane