Start by marking “The Firefighter's Secret Baby” as Want to Read:
The Firefighter's Secret Baby

The Firefighter's Secret Baby (Atlanta Heroes #4)

3.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  102 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
One night has "big "consequencesShe's a captivating woman who catches his eye immediately. They spend one steamy night together. But in the morning, she's gone.

Nine months later, firefighter Randy Montgomery is the first emergency responder on the scene of an accident. And as he pulls a very pregnant woman from the wreck, he recognizes her--Sam Gianfranco. What a twisted s
Published April 13th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Firefighter's Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Firefighter's Secret Baby

Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecThe Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine AllredLexi, Baby by Lynda LeeAnneForever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
Secret Baby Trope
180th out of 208 books — 228 voters
Playing with Fire by Kate MeaderFlirting with Fire by Kate MeaderPoor Little Daddy's Girl by Normandie AllemanSleeping with Santa by Debra DruzyKansas City's Bravest by Julie Miller
Firefighter Romance Heroes
71st out of 166 books — 39 voters

More lists with this book...

Jill Twigg
Sep 05, 2014 Jill Twigg rated it really liked it
Firefighter Randy Montgomery is surprised to find someone from his past, Sam, the victim at a hit and run accident scene. He also discovers during the encounter that she is running and she is about to deliver a baby. His baby from a one-night stand in a different town nine months earlier.

His need to protect Sam and their baby overshadows his need to stay away.

The scenes were intense and heart-wrenching especially when it is discovered who Sam is running from and how ruthless they are. Good stor
Wendy
A great engaging read

I haven't read the others in this series,but can say I will now. I loved the characters,the setting the plot,all of it. There's a lot going on but it doesn't feel rushed. I would have liked an epilogue or a bit more to the ending,but otherwise it's a great read.
Brandy
Aug 24, 2010 Brandy rated it really liked it
Sam is a strong women. She finds herself tired, pregnant and on the run. Will she ever find the calm family she wants...

Randy is a fireman who thinks he has everything he has ever wanted. That is until a one night stand comes back to bite him on the butt.

What will happen when Sam and Randy get reunited. Will they pick up where they left off or will Sam's problems be more than this fireman can handle???

I do not normally read contemporary romance but I am glad that I made the leap in this case. On
Nov 21, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was ok
This book started off ok but about three quarters of the way through when they started making out in bed a couple of days after she'd given birth I thought 'eugh' and flicked to the end to see how it turned out. All in all, a mess of a book.
Night
Jun 16, 2012 Night rated it it was ok
There's a reason I don't read Harlequin romances and this book personifies it. It started off rather exciting, with a daring rescue. But it's all down hill after that. Sam and Randy fight over the same thing over and over and over. This "superomance" might have been a lot better if the author wasn't trying so hard to hit the 85k word minimum because there was an awful lot of angst and rehashing going on. I wasn't feeling that these two belonged together and quite honestly I wasn't cheering for t ...more
Nov 17, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, its a cheesy romantic that's really easy to read. i didn't read this in series but still was easy to follow. My only compliant was the very ending could have been better for me but the action was awesome. I started with a personal hate for Max at the start but he redeemed himself in the end.
Angelle
Jul 24, 2013 Angelle rated it really liked it
A well written story of true love and family ties. I enjoyed this book and at times had a hard time putting it down. If you are looking for something good to read I would definitely recommend this book.
Nancy Lee Badger
Jan 24, 2012 Nancy Lee Badger rated it really liked it
Category means following one of several plots, yet this one crept out and intrigued me! As a former EMT and volunteer firefighter I might be biased. I enjoyed it.
Jan 23, 2012 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It wasn't the worst.
It wasn't the best.
I liked the story.
I liked the mystery.
I liked the story, all around.
Yona
Nov 03, 2013 Yona rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
Kristine Cassan
Apr 08, 2013 Kristine Cassan rated it really liked it
This was a good book.
Tammy
Tammy is currently reading it
May 23, 2016
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
john ray
john ray rated it really liked it
May 10, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Mie Jeppesen
Mie Jeppesen marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Amami
Amami is currently reading it
Apr 18, 2016
Sara Hilpert
Sara Hilpert rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Heather Montgomery
Heather Montgomery rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Cathy
Cathy rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2016
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Kathy Boone
Kathy Boone marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Meghan
Meghan added it
Feb 26, 2016
Soudarak Ladarom
Soudarak Ladarom marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Stephanie Lawrence
Stephanie Lawrence marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Esmie Carrasco
Esmie Carrasco marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Aedyn Brooks
Aedyn Brooks marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
  • Playing with Fire
  • A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print))
  • The Family Plan
  • The Firefighter
  • The Last Lone Wolf
  • Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)
  • Carrying the Rancher's Heir
  • From Playboy to Papa! (Silhouette Desire, #1987) (Man of the Month)
  • That New York Minute
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • On the Line (Hidden Cove Firefighters, #2)
  • Unexpected Family
  • Scandal: His Majesty's Love-Child (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #4)
  • Snow Baby
  • The Long Shot (The Fallon Brothers, #1)
  • More Than One Night
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • Bring Him Home (Special Forces, #3)
Anna DeStefano brings to life heart-warming, emotion-packed stories about community, family and second chances. Her award-winning, nationally bestselling small town romances spotlight family, friendships and the forgiveness that nurtures her characters’ dreams…as they explore the issues all contemporary families face.

Anna’s imagination is forever inspired by our ability to claim an unlimited and
More about Anna DeStefano...

Atlanta Heroes (4 books)