Start by marking “The Firefighter's Secret Baby” as Want to Read:
The Firefighter's Secret Baby

The Firefighter's Secret Baby (Atlanta Heroes #4)

3.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  96 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
One night has "big "consequences.

She's a captivating woman who catches his eye immediately. They spend one steamy night together. But in the morning, she's gone.

Nine months later, firefighter Randy Montgomery is the first emergency responder on the scene of an accident. And as he pulls a very pregnant woman from the wreck, he recognizes her--Sam Gianfranco. What a twisted
Published April 13th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Firefighter's Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Firefighter's Secret Baby

Poor Little Daddy's Girl by Normandie AllemanFlirting with Fire by Kate MeaderHot Head by Damon SuedePlaying with Fire by Kate MeaderChasing Fire by Nora Roberts
Firefighters
148th out of 165 books — 94 voters
Playing with Fire by Kate MeaderFlirting with Fire by Kate MeaderPoor Little Daddy's Girl by Normandie AllemanSleeping with Santa by Debra DruzyKansas City's Bravest by Julie Miller
Firefighter Romance Heroes
44th out of 114 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Jill Twigg
Sep 05, 2014 Jill Twigg rated it really liked it
Firefighter Randy Montgomery is surprised to find someone from his past, Sam, the victim at a hit and run accident scene. He also discovers during the encounter that she is running and she is about to deliver a baby. His baby from a one-night stand in a different town nine months earlier.

His need to protect Sam and their baby overshadows his need to stay away.

The scenes were intense and heart-wrenching especially when it is discovered who Sam is running from and how ruthless they are. Good stor
Wendy
A great engaging read

I haven't read the others in this series,but can say I will now. I loved the characters,the setting the plot,all of it. There's a lot going on but it doesn't feel rushed. I would have liked an epilogue or a bit more to the ending,but otherwise it's a great read.
Brandy
Aug 24, 2010 Brandy rated it really liked it
Sam is a strong women. She finds herself tired, pregnant and on the run. Will she ever find the calm family she wants...

Randy is a fireman who thinks he has everything he has ever wanted. That is until a one night stand comes back to bite him on the butt.

What will happen when Sam and Randy get reunited. Will they pick up where they left off or will Sam's problems be more than this fireman can handle???

I do not normally read contemporary romance but I am glad that I made the leap in this case. On
Nov 21, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was ok
This book started off ok but about three quarters of the way through when they started making out in bed a couple of days after she'd given birth I thought 'eugh' and flicked to the end to see how it turned out. All in all, a mess of a book.
Night
Jun 16, 2012 Night rated it it was ok
There's a reason I don't read Harlequin romances and this book personifies it. It started off rather exciting, with a daring rescue. But it's all down hill after that. Sam and Randy fight over the same thing over and over and over. This "superomance" might have been a lot better if the author wasn't trying so hard to hit the 85k word minimum because there was an awful lot of angst and rehashing going on. I wasn't feeling that these two belonged together and quite honestly I wasn't cheering for t ...more
Nov 17, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, its a cheesy romantic that's really easy to read. i didn't read this in series but still was easy to follow. My only compliant was the very ending could have been better for me but the action was awesome. I started with a personal hate for Max at the start but he redeemed himself in the end.
Angelle
Jul 24, 2013 Angelle rated it really liked it
A well written story of true love and family ties. I enjoyed this book and at times had a hard time putting it down. If you are looking for something good to read I would definitely recommend this book.
Nancy Lee Badger
Jan 24, 2012 Nancy Lee Badger rated it really liked it
Category means following one of several plots, yet this one crept out and intrigued me! As a former EMT and volunteer firefighter I might be biased. I enjoyed it.
Jan 23, 2012 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It wasn't the worst.
It wasn't the best.
I liked the story.
I liked the mystery.
I liked the story, all around.
Yona
Nov 03, 2013 Yona rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
Kristine Cassan
Apr 08, 2013 Kristine Cassan rated it really liked it
This was a good book.
Esmie Carrasco
Esmie Carrasco marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Aedyn Brooks
Aedyn Brooks marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 21, 2015
Tehreem Kha
Tehreem Kha marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
R
R marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Lyz
Lyz marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Maz
Maz marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Amberly Reilly
Amberly Reilly marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Maria
Maria added it
Oct 14, 2015
Sierra
Sierra marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
  • Playing with Fire
  • A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print))
  • The Family Plan
  • The Firefighter
  • The Last Lone Wolf
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)
  • On the Line (Hidden Cove Firefighters, #2)
  • Carrying the Rancher's Heir
  • The Long Shot (The Fallon Brothers, #1)
  • Hot Shot
  • Expecting the Boss's Baby (Million Dollar Men #1)
  • More Than One Night
  • Unexpected Family
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • That New York Minute
  • Scandal: His Majesty's Love-Child (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #4)
  • Bring Him Home (Special Forces, #3)
Anna DeStefano brings to life heart-warming, emotion-packed stories about community, family and second chances. Her award-winning, nationally bestselling small town romances spotlight family, friendships and the forgiveness that nurtures her characters’ dreams…as they explore the issues all contemporary families face.

Anna’s imagination is forever inspired by our ability to claim an unlimited and
More about Anna DeStefano...

Atlanta Heroes (4 books)