Start by marking “Bossman Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Bossman Billionaire

Bossman Billionaire (Illegitimate Heirs #4)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  161 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Mr. August: Luke Garnier, rich as royalty, sexy as sin
Looking for: A fast track to fatherhood
The mother-to-be? His straitlaced secretary.
Business meant staying focused on the bottom line, and Luke wasn't looking for a wife. Just an heir...with no strings attached. Persuading his faithful assistant, Haley Rollins, to be his surrogate seemed an expedient solution. But onc
Published August 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bossman Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bossman Billionaire

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
Good story that kept my interest, but not as intense as I would like. The writing seemed a little basic, lacking some emotional depth that I hoped for. However, I am sucked into this series about a group of offspring from a rich playboy who went around planting his seed liberally, and the grandmother executive who is using her considerable means to make sure that they all have happy lives.

Luke was pretty clueless. He was all business. He had this great idea that he wanted an heir to train to ta
Paula Legate
I’m torn on how to rate this book… I laughed through most of the book. Not because the story was funny, but because of how dense Luke was at relationships. Who in the world gets married, but forgets to buy a wedding ring? After the wedding, he is in no hurry to correct his mistake. But, he get mad when a guy flirts with Haley.

Luke treats Haley so tender and sweet when they are alone. Then he induces her as his secretary not his wife. He wonders why that would upset her??? Stuff like that happens
Donna
This was, at best, an ok read. Nothing new in terms of the premise of the story, never felt the chemistry between the main characters, and the ending was so-so. Just to be fair to the author I'll try another book or two. Hopefully I'll find some that are more enjoyable than this one.
Romsiyah
singkat--kurang panjang, ga bertele2 lgsg pd intinya. wkwkwk
ga terlalu kentang sih tp okelah. :p
Wii
Suka nich...kalo ada baby-nya. Apalagi kalo Luke mulai punya rencana terkait "proyek kecil" mereka yang bikin Haley merona kayak tomat. Maklum..Haley masih virgin and tentu aja Luke kaget. Tapi langsung posesif dech ehem..ehem...suka sama ceritanya ga terlalu tarik ulur maklum HQ. Jadi penasaran sama ceritanya adek2 Luke, Jake (kembaran Luke) dan juga adik kecil mereka Arielle yg lagi hamil(n lagi berusaha mencari bapak dari baby-nya)
Eka Situmorang-Sir
Here's the thing about reading Harlequin : you don't always get good stories. And this is one of it. Too many making love scenes so that the author forget to explore the emotion part of the characters. It is just the epilog twist at the end of the book kinda satisfies me, apart than that I can't say I enjoy this book. I even skipped many pages as they were too boring.
Jenifer Madrid
I never comment on the review, but this book is just plain bad.... there is not really anything worth reading here.
ARe Cafe
A contemporary romance reading list pick from TRS for AReCafe.
Vikiniki2
Vikiniki2 is currently reading it
May 20, 2015
Evangeline Barnhart
Evangeline Barnhart marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Rylie
Rylie marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Irene
Irene is currently reading it
Mar 07, 2015
  • Having the Billionaire's Baby
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma
  • Millionaire in Command (The Landis Brothers, #3) (Man of the Month) (Silhouette Desire, #1969)
  • Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • Ruthless Billionaire, Forbidden Baby
  • The Last Lone Wolf
  • Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze, #509)
  • The Millionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Rich & Reclusive) (Silhouette Desire #1739)
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • A Baby For Emily (Silhouette Special Edition #1466)
  • While She Was Sleeping... (Harlequin Blaze, #533)
  • Front Page Engagement (Park Avenue Scandals #2)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • A Family for Thanksgiving
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Wyoming Lawman (The Women of Swan's Nest, #2)
Kathie writes at night with country tunes playing from a local radio station while the rest of the world sleeps. It's the quiet time of the night that inspires her to craft her stories with a unique style of sensuality, interspersed with a little humor.

Kathie has been a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart finalist twice. Her June 2001 release, His Baby Surprise, received the National Readers'
More about Kathie DeNosky...

Illegitimate Heirs (6 books)
  • Engagement Between Enemies
  • Reunion Of Revenge
  • Betrothed for the Baby
  • One Night, Two Babies (Silhouette Desire, #1966)
  • The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Silhouette Desire, #1972)
One Night, Two Babies (Silhouette Desire, #1966) The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Silhouette Desire, #1972) Baby at His Convenience A Baby Between Friends His Marriage to Remember