Start by marking “Through Time Into Healing” as Want to Read:
Through Time Into Healing

Through Time Into Healing

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  1,749 ratings  ·  56 reviews
The book that sheds new light on reincarnation and the extraordinary healing potential of past life and hypnotic regression therapy, from the bestselling author of Many Lives, Many Masters.

Brian Weiss made headlines with his groundbreaking research on past life therapy in Many Lives, Many Masters. Now, based on his extensive clinical experience, he builds on time-tested te
Published September 1st 1993 by Touchstone (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Through Time Into Healing, please sign up.

Ledja Dhima I've bought it. I am reading it. And today I can't open it to read it further????

Rychelle Boden
This was my first past lives book and it captivated my attention. I think I flew through it in less than 2 hours. It was fascinating information and I found it very easy to relate to my own personal experiences at times. I highly recommend this one to anyone curious about past lives. Dr. Weiss presents some interesting data and studies that are sure to pique your attention.
Iona  Main Stewart
This little book is accompanied by a CD containing a meditation by Brian Weiss that can lead the listener to regressions to previous lives. His voice is pleasant, soft and relaxing. I for one always successfully regress to a previous life via this CD, but it may take time for some to regress.

The book itself is simple and well-written. The author refers to his own therapeutic practice, and relates a few relevant stories about some of his clients.

A pleasant little book. If you want to go deeper in
Kathie Noga
Healing comes through experiencing the trauma again and working it through. Dr. Weiss, a well-known and respected psychiatrist, tells of many cases where people have been completely healed by doing so. These were hopeless cases, so it shows you that hypnotherapy can be effective in these cases. He writes in an interesting, compelling way the stories of these people who were healed.
Daiane
É o 2º livro do Dr. Weiss que eu leio, e acho que vou ler todos! São realmente muito bons, quem acredita que "nada é por acaso" e que "a vida continua" deveria ler os livros dele.

A parte desse livro que mais fez sentido para mim foi: "Facilidade para determinado idioma ou afinidade com determinada cultura também podem ter origem em vidas passadas."

I love English, and all about British things.
It makes sense to me.
Amy Porche
I couldn't finish this book. It is not that it is a bad book. It just seems to me to be an introductory book to regression therapy; it barely touches past life regression (which is the reason I bought this book). If you are studing reincarnation and healing through past life regression, then I wouldn't look twice at this book and move on. I have read other books by this author and they have way more to offer to broaden your insight into your psyche.
Ametista
Non è da considerare tra i migliori scritti di Weiss.
Inizialmente l'ho trovato un pò ripetitivo perchè si riallaccia alla prima esperienza di regressione.
In seguito Weiss espone i numerosi casi di pazienti che hanno risolto dolori fisici ricordando esperienze passate, altri invece hanno risolto problemi legati all'obesità, al rifiuto verso il sesso e degli uomini.
Sono veramente tante le esperienze esposte. Purtoppo si potrebbe pensare che l'ipnosi guarisce attraverso il ricordo, in realtà ciò ch
Kym
I was given this book by a friend after a horrible explosion happened next door and my family has been trying to understand why someone would do something like that. It has helped me to realize everyone has their own journey, and as much as I wished I could have saved / stopped Mike from what he did, I know there is nothing I could have done.
Swapna
Was a good read. Possibly post "many lives many masters" and "same soul many bodies" - it didn't make a huge impact ... but some aspects were new n appealing.

Tempted to try techniques in Appendix 1. And possibly will actually excercise what I have been contemplating for a couple of years!
Lesley Botez
The writer presents a convincing case for past life regression. After a while though I wondered why all his patients had been victims, surely someone must have been a perpetrator? Riveting stuff though.
Joan Sebastián Araujo Arena
Las premisas son simples y directas:

p = personas con traumas

q = causa inexplicable

r = recurso a la explicación mítica

s = se ignora la cuestión

1.- p v ~p
2.- p --> (q v ~q)
3.- (p ^ q) --> r
4.- (p ^ ~q) --> s

Conclusión:

q --> r

No he revisado la validez o no de la forma del argumento, pero creo que este es el trasfondo que permitió que Weiss dejase a un lado su formación netamente científica para dar una formulación que se sirve de una creencia mitico-religiosa que conocemos todos al meno
Ledja Dhima
Comfortable and hopefull

The author writing is simple and understandable from everyone, regardless of readers' educational background. Terminology is simple. It is a book that tells simple regression experiences of other people and explains the healing power of regression. The book advices on meditation techniques. As l read the book l felt at eased, relaxed and hopeful.
María Eugenia
oshea, yo termine lo que quería leer (? se hizo aburrido y es suficiente para mi... yo siento que ya lo termine porque repite siempre lo mismo (? jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj hola morena (?
Nubia
This book is some how different from his other books, one can find his techniques for meditation, dream recal and hipnosis at the end of this book. Wonderful descriptions about the individuals interaction in a family cell. Convincing arguments about past life.

Este libro es un poco diferente a los demas libros del mismo autor. uno puede encontrar en el tecnicas y ejercicios de meditacion, recuerdos de suenos e hipnosis al final del libro. Maravillosas descripciones del rol del individuo en la cel
Anna
What can I say - I love reading about reincarnation, especially when it brings people healing and profound understanding of existence. There were many stories sending a message of hope to anyone who had unexplainable phobias and fears (hey, that's me!), stories that were engaging and fascinating. At the end of the book there's a whole list of supplementary reading material, as well as various techniques to try regression on your own.

I don't know what kind of impression the book would make to a s
Sharon
Oct 19, 2008 Sharon rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Spiritually Inclined.
Recommended to Sharon by: Dawn
This is book is extremely insightive. It gave me goosebumps reading it. Especially when he spoke of two family members who had become estranged and underwent hyposis. Both at separate times related the exact same past life recollections.
It makes you wonder if we actually do reincarnate. And if so, its almost comforting. It makes one less afraid of death.
This is a great read for anyone spiritual and for people who do have addictions. Many people have recovered from their additions through past
Princesita_1786
Es increible, realmente me pasa con este autos que siento que leo una novela, cuando en realidad esas cosas que suceden son completamente ciertas!!!
Claudine
Aug 29, 2007 Claudine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: open minded persons
My idea of a spine tingling read...Brian Weiss introduces you to his ability to bring meaning to the lives of those who suffer from day-to-day issues, all the while stumbling upon an ability which goes against all of his beliefs as a person. To learn from his experience only broadens my thinking of multiple reincarnation theory...great read and a real page turner.
Iroquois
This book was much more about the mechanics of what regression therapy is and how it works. For example there are even appendices with a script for making your own regression/meditation tape. Also, Dr Weiss explains how such therapy is important and reparative form of healing for patients. It's a very quick read but adds much to the topic.
Roberta
May 07, 2011 Roberta rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Roberta by: my sister, Tonie
Excellent book!
I don't think Dr. Weiss writes any book that isn't intriguing and totally transforming!
My life changed the day I begain to read Many Lives, Many Masters, by Brian Weiss. Past lives/ reincarnation makes sense to me, and answers a lot of questions.
Cedarlakeinn
I read this book shortly after "Many Lives, Many Masters". This is a wonderful book that delves a little deeper into Brian Weiss' experiences with past-life regression with his patients. This book inspired me to start studying hypnosis and past-life regression therapy.
Julie
Aug 01, 2008 Julie rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jessica
The first chapter as a review of Weiss's first book, and subsequent chapters seemed to echo much of his other work. However, I found the last chapter (techniques of regression) to be quite interesting.
Ashwini Ravindranath
Other books of Brian L.Weiss were thousand times better than this one! All the others gave a great glimpse about reincarnation and the story telling mode was great. This one was not good on any aspect.
Rose Guieb
Just finished reading this book, WOW. Loving the past life information. On to another of Brian Weiss books. This is a must read as are the rest of his books. Truly a gift for helping others.
Eva Adamo
Rispetto a Molte vite, molti maestri dello stesso autore, pubblicazione ripetitiva. Se non avete letto il libro citato, ve lo consiglio. Nel caso contrario, no.
CAPANNA DURMONT
Ho registrato un libro su BookCrossing.com!
Valerie
Love this book- a true story about a therapist and his patient - explores reincarnation. Check out the authors other books on this topic too
Srisurang
คุณหมอ ไบรอัน ไวส จากม.เยล มีชือเสียงเรืองการรักษาดวยการสะกดจิตยอนระลึกชาติได ในเลมมีประสบการณของหลายคนทีเขาเคยรักษา นาสนใจมากคะ ...more
Nadia
Really interesting stories. Not really a how-to, but a thorough look at validity, what to expect, and how it helps and sometimes doesn't.
Vikki
This book is about discovering the power of regression therapy to erase trauma and transform the mind, body and relationships.
Kris
Past life regression is very interesting and I am a firm believer that our souls are reincarnated over and over again.
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Many Mansions: The Edgar Cayce Story on Reincarnation
  • The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended
  • Unfinished Business: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Life
  • Children's Past Lives: How Past Life Memories Affect Your Child
  • Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon - Survival of Bodily Death
  • Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self
  • Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
  • Astrology for the Soul
  • Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light
  • Ask and It Is Given: The Processes
  • Closer to the Light: Learning from the Near-Death Experiences of Children
  • Past Lives, Future Healing
  • Messages from Your Angels
  • Crystal Woman: The Sisters of the Dreamtime
  • The Energies of Love: Using Energy Medicine to Keep Your Relationship Thriving
72099
As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. ...more
More about Brian L. Weiss...
Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy Only Love Is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited Messages from the Masters: Tapping into the Power of Love Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past-Life Memories

“Patience and timing . . . everything comes when it must come. A life cannot be rushed, cannot be worked on a schedule as so many people want it to be. We must accept what comes to us at a given time, and not ask for more. But life is endless, so we never die; we were never really born. We just pass through different phases. There is no end. Humans have many dimensions. But time is not as we see time, but rather in lessons that are learned.” 3 likes